"Aftermath: Part II - Resurrections"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Threesome coming up!)

Megatron watched as a majority of his shots impaled the backside of the spider, gritting his teeth in annoyance at his own misfortune. Well.. Tarantulas had been a thorn in his side for a long time. The tyrant would have killed him long ago had it not been for the spider's special skills that had aided him thus far.

Finally he noticed his foe nearly loose his balance, one of his shots bringing the obnoxious Maximal to his knees. Confident that the monkey would soon perish from this world, Megatron eased up on the fire as to save a little ammunition.

Yet, once again, the defiant creature decided to attempt to foil his plans. Megatron gripped his tail whip upon seeing Optimus stand up once the dust had settled, his weapons already ready.

Face to face with the opposing leader, Optimus stood ready for combat, studying Megatron's wounds before his orange optics settled on his enemy's glare. "You still have the option of retreating, Megatron," he offered him.

Megatron met the comment with an angry sneer. "Never! You and your precious Maximals will perish, even if I have to crush each and every one of you personally."
He then launched himself forward, using the added speed from his boosters to his advantage, preparing to do exactly as he had promised. Yesss.. Crushing that nuisance would be most gratifying indeed.

Typical ego and pride from Megatron. Optimus lifted his gun and fired at his opponent's shoulders, hoping one might graze by and hit a booster behind it to keep him grounded. If that didn't slow him down, however, then he was prepared to try and strafe at the last possible moment before Megatron would reach him. Hopefully. There was not a lot of distance between them.

Barely able to swerve sideways in time to avoid the incoming shots, Megatron adjusted his angle and speed for a direct impact. By this point, Megatron no longer cared how his longtime foe died. Gone were the intricate schemes, only to be replaced by blind fury and a desire to kill that blinded him to any alternatives.

Seeing him dodge his shots, Optimus realized that Megatron was even angrier than he previously thought. Right before the Predacon was about to collide with him, Primal swung his club at Megatron's jaw.

At the speed he was coming in at, Megatron only noticed a blurry motion coming towards his face and had no chance to avoid the impact. The only thing he could do was bring up his tail whip to block and thus lessening the brunt of the blow. He also reversed the force of his boosters in an attempt to slow down, causing a rather loud thud as he made a less than elegant landing on the ground right next to Primal. The impact to his jaw came hard, twisting his head sideways from the blow and causing one of his teeth (hey, they had them in the show!) to dislodge.

Taking a step off to the side to avoid Megatron's hurtful-to-the-eye landing and momentarily lifting an arm to block his tail whip when he saw him bring it up even though it didn't connect, the Maximal Commander targeted foe's head with his gun as he laid there on the ground next to the tooth that had fallen out. "Surrender or retreat, Megatron. You already killed me once, and I'm not going to make it that easy again."

In his mind Megatron was incapable of failure. This belief made him ignore the obvious damages, mostly from the earlier battle but also from his less than graceful landing, and force himself back on his feet. He also managed to force a less-than-perfect smile that was obviously meant to be fake. "I think not, Primal, because you see.. you have already lost. Your Maximals are in shambles, several of them too damaged to have any chance of recovery. Regardless of the outcome of this little altercation of ours, there is nothing you can do to alter the events that have already been set in motion."

He immediately trained his shoulder mounted cannons on Primal again, completely unwilling to admit defeat despite his energy reserves running low and his body aching.

Megatron's manipulative words and smile couldn't help but make Optimus wonder what exactly he was talking about, assuming he wasn't bluffing. Keeping his weapon aimed at him, he watched, or rather allowed, the Predacon to stand up, holding his fire at the moment. "I haven't lost because you have yet to win," he argued. "My Maximals WILL recover, and we'll always be in your way. Lower your weapons and retreat because your Predacons are just as much in disarray as my crew," Optimus added as he noticed Megatron's shoulder cannons target him.

Upon seeing his opponent hesitate to shoot, Megatron drew the conclusion that whatever process that managed to bring Primal back to the living had not removed his faulty programming that prevented the Maximal from shooting even when he had the upper hand. It was an inherent flaw in his foe that he had every intention to use against him. "Such heroic nonsense will get you nowhere. You are nothing but a mere inconvenience about to be extinguished for the second time. Farewell, Optimus Primal!" He fired a single shot from his dual cannons, ignoring the risk of doing so at such a close proximity.

Raising the club in his hand, Optimus blocked Megatron's shot as it ricocheted off in another direction. Perhaps he could practice sometime on aiming those deflections... And he immediately returned fire with his gun toward the wound on Megatron's chest.

Not one to be outdone by someone else's new toys, Megatron immediately folded his tail whip across his chest and let it absorb the damage from the incoming shot as well. This was immediately followed by a harsh swing with said with, the grappling hooks at the end of it opening in an attempt to pry Primal's weapon away. At the same time he readjusted the aim of his shoulder cannons, preparing to fire the moment his foe had been rendered weaponless.

Latching on, Primal's gun was suddenly yanked out of his grasp. All right, he wasn't expecting his enemy's weapon to be able to do that. No matter. While Megatron might have been distracted with his little victory, Optimus reattached his club to his back and then lifted his pack over his shoulders out in front of him to target Megatron with his mini autoguns.

Silverbolt had circled above Optimus and Megatron, watching the heated exchange. Now he felt was the time to make a move ... and send a clear message. Silverbolt dived down, building considerable momentum. Letting out a howl, he transformed into robot mode mid-flight... just in time to catch Megatron square in the chest with a flying sidekick.

The cannons had already started heating up as the energy built up within them, ready to obliterate the hapless Maximal who dared to challenge his authority. Yet another player then decided to enter the game. Megatron glanced up just in time to see Silverbolt's final approach. Thinking the fuzor was still one of his lackeys, the tyrant paid it no heed, and merely focused his attention on the soon-to-be-molten-metal fool in his sights. He noticed Primal's weapons pop up but it was too late for him to do anything.

Silverbolt's kick came fast and unexpectedly, knocking Megatron's aim off and sending his shot flying into the sky above. The force of the kick was so intense that it sent Megatron staggering backwards. Unfortunately he was unable to recover his equilibrium before realizing that he had been standing too close to the cliff's edge, his foot suddenly not having solid ground underneath anymore. Tripping backwards, Megatron caught a brief glimpse of the duo just as gravity pulled him over the edge. With a loud scream, Megatron plunged over the cliff.

Silverbolt landed in the exact spot the Predacon tyrant had just been standing. "Consider that my resignation from the Predacons, Megatron!" he yelled down angrily after Megatron.

"I know now that my place was always with the Maximals," he said, turning to Optimus. "May I... join you?"

Like Megatron, Optimus was just about to fire at him when suddenly Silverbolt showed up almost out of nowhere and tackled the Predacon leader. Replacing his small turret system to back, he watched his opponent stumble and then lose his balance altogether, slipping off of the edge of a nearby cliff. Quickly, Primal hurried to the ledge to see if he could actually catch Megatron's hand and help him up, but he was already a long way down, free-falling. Surely, though, he could use his boosters and fly off before hitting the ground below. He realized that there would never be any way talking sense into Megatron about this war and everyone he was hurting just to get what he wanted.

Hearing Silverbolt speak up next to him, Optimus looked at him and then glanced back down at the falling t-rex before turning back to the Fuzor and saying, "Well, I like your resume."
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

OOC: "claps" Awesome battle Phoenix and OOP :mrgreen:
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Megatron will no doubt think of this as a minor set back. Simple minded fool. Sonar thought, shaking his head.

Still using the sun as cover, the bat transformed into his robot form then pressed a button on the devise that would activate the Maximal distress becon that would lead to Saber-Fang's location.

"The next time we meet, my dear Saber-Fang, I will not falter. I will kill you. Beast mode."

After transforming into his beast mode, Sonar headed back toward his lair. To await his moment to strike.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Whitegrazer wrote:"We can never erase the past, Nemesis, but we can forgive. Forgiving isn't forgetting the past, though. What we can do is change the bad memories and used them as a force of good. You asked if my friends would agree of offering you sanctuary? Yes, they would. To use their names to cause more pain and suffering would be demeaning what they had suffered and died for. "
Nemesis stared back with disdain at the other female at her feet, locking optics with her for several seconds.

What was wrong with this Maximal? She would be dead within moments, and yet she still persisted with this talk of forgiveness. The avian female was starting to feel a bit sick to the very core, much preferring to fight an opponent who would actually fight back. Yet this Maximal was doing no such thing, no matter how many times she tempted her with venomous remarks regarding her dead comrades and physical abuse.

Unable to take it anymore, Nemesis' response came in the form of a scream.

"Will you shut up already?!," she demanded, following up with a forceful kick to the abdomen that knocked Whitegrazer onto her back.

As of yet unaware of the vixen who was watching them, Nemesis inadvertently stepped around the white mare with slow, calculated steps so that the self-proclaimed teacher was between other Maximal and the Decepticon-turned-Predacon.

"You're about to die! What part of that don't you understand?," she continued, the rage over this Maximal's passive behavior building.

Another kick followed, this one impacting with the side of Whitegrazer's head so as to leave her feeling dazed.

And still the pleas for mercy or even an attempt to defend against further injury did not come.. Nemesis found it quite infuriating, honestly, compassion being a foreign concept to her and as such she did not know how to respond to it. If anything the other femme's attitude left her with an uncomfortable sensation inside, one she had no idea how to deal with.

She took note of the other female's battered appearance, the trail of mech fluid dripping from the corner of her mouth as she made an effort to get back on her knees. The white mare was in bad shape with numerous wounds all over. And yet she wouldn't falter..
Whitegrazer wrote:"You want a reason?"

Swapping her blade back to Primal's sword to finish the job, Nemesis merely shot the other female a glare followed by an irritated snuff.
Whitegrazer wrote:"To be stronger than what you are."

That aggravating smile again..
Whitegrazer wrote:"You are right that I can't give you no guarantees, but I won't allow you to be put in a cage. I would put you in the same room as I or I would help you in a place where no one can harm you on either side. Neutral ground if you prefer. I would help you like teacher to a student."
Nemesis could not take it any longer, using her leg to violently shove Whitegrazer back down on her back. The moment the white mare hit the ground, Nemesis brought the tip of the sword against the Maximal's chest right above the spark chamber again.

"You are pathetic," she told the other female, applying more force to the sword and causing the metal underneath to bend from the added stress before the sword started digging into the plating. This time nothing was going to stop her.

Seeing the other female's pain, a smile beginning to appear on her face as she applied more pressure, reveling in the knowledge that soon this uncomfortable encounter would be nothing but a distant memory. An instant later the chest plate cracked open, revealing the spark underneath. The tip of the sword was nearly touching it.

The spark was so bright, so vivid and pure, so strong and yet so fragile at the same time. It was glowing in a perfectly white shade, its pulsations slowly fading a bit yet still strong and very much so alive. Nemesis braced herself, lifting the sword in preparation.

And yet, as she stood there with the sword perfectly angled to drive it straight through the spark, she found that her hands refused to move. Averting her eyes from the white pulsating object, her arms growing heavy from holding the sword in such a way, Nemesis was unable to finish the job.

She deserves this! They all do, telling you lies to try to coax you into surrendering so that they can lock you up in a cage and bring you back to Cybertron in chains! You must kill her to end the threat.

The voice of reason from within startled her, tempting her with its alluring promises. It spoke the truth. It had to. Distrust of others had kept her alive all this time.

Again she tried to force herself, finding that her determination only caused her hands to shake from the added strain. Something was preventing her from doing what had to be done, whether caused by a twinge of genuine regret or by the wounded female's uncanny ability to project herself into someone's head.. Nemesis could not be certain.

After making a final attempt and yet again failing, she slowly lowered the sword to the ground next to Whitegrazer and merely stared at her for a long moment. Unable to find any appropriate words, she then stepped over the other female and began walking off, the sword still clutched in her hand.

No.. you are pathetic..
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

((Nice post Phoenix, OOP, and Warwulf. :lol: Always love the resume part, never gets old.))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Thanks, DarkSpark and Wildfire! Twas fun. Everyone is contributing fantastic posts!

Great post with Nemesis, Phoenix. ))
This unit, registered under "Silverbolt". Appears to have been a Maximal protoform, no shell program detected.
Ah, yes, the Fuzor Rattrap had told them about being confused as to where his allegiance laid. Then it was very likely that Optimus had put him in that CR and Aurora in the other.
Pulse cycles have been dropping incrementally since arrival. Under normal circumstances, the spark should of already expired.. This unit can only assume what was left after contact with Nemesis is due in part to the fact those components were still smoldering hot from an internal fire when Aerostriker's engine blew.
"Would it really be possible to transfer Aerostriker's spark to Icebreaker's old form? I mean it may have become transmetal but sounds like a pretty risky move." "And the problem is you hardly look in much condition to be moving a lot Rhinox."
"Has that ever stopped... any of us before?" Rhinox asked Frilla rhetorically with a light smile. After all, look at Cheetor and Orcariner, barely functioning as they were and they still came to the others' aid when they needed it until it was finally more than their bodies could handle. Rest now, my friends, he thought. When you awaken, you can rejoice with our returned leader. Carefully, he finally sat up and let his systems adjust and catch up. "Not a bad patch job, Frilla," he commended her as he looked over the hole she had repaired. "As for Aerostriker... I don't know," he admitted with a frown as he studied Stag's holographic image of the bird's extensive injuries and exposed spark chamber from within the CR. "His spark may have... a better chance of surviving if we can... move it to Icebreaker's body... even if it's just temporary until his own... body is repaired. If it can be repaired." For now, the repair chamber was buying them time but for how long? This Maximal had only just joined them and already his life was on the line.

"Has anyone seen Saber-Fang?" Rhinox inquired to those around him. She was the only one unaccounted for.

Just then, one of the CR chambers near the command center opened, and immediately the Fuzor that had been inside, Silverbolt, took off and escaped through one of the many large holes in their ship. "Wait!" Rhinox called after him but he was long gone. He didn't know if he would ever come back, or if he was regrouping with the Predacons, or off to be alone to think things through.

-----

"I'd welcome you to the Maximals, Silverbolt, but as far as I'm concerned, you never left," Primal said with a light smile. "Instead, welcome to Earth." Walking away from the ravine, he bent down and picked up his gun, attaching it to his hip, as well as Megatron's tooth that had fallen out and flicked it over the ledge. Stopping in his tracks, however, Optimus laid his hand over his lower abdomen as he felt something traumatic between his connection with the white mare's. Something was very wrong. She was in a great deal of danger. I'm on my way, Whitegrazer, he thought with much concern. No matter what condition she and the other Maximals were in, he could not wait to see them and listen to their stories. He hoped they were all going to pull through this.

"Rattrap," the Maximal leader sent over his comm. link but there was no answer. He had no idea what had transpired at the Axalon ever since he lead most of the Predacons away. He hadn't been able to see or hear anything from his position. "Rattrap, do you copy?" Silence. This worried Optimus.

"Rhinox, where's Rattrap? Why can't I reach him?" Primal decided to try calling his old friend as he glanced at Silverbolt. Hopefully he would answer.

"Optimus," the engineer said with huge relief as their leader's voice came through his communication link. "I'm afraid Rattrap... is in stasis lock," Rhinox explained between breaths but spared him the details for now, "as nearly... half of the crew is. Most of us are inside... the base thanks to our rescuers. Repairs are under way. But Whitegrazer... Dinobot and Silverstreak are still... dealing with Nemesis outside."

That likely explained the anguish Optimus was feeling from Whitegrazer. And to hear that almost half of his crew was in stasis lock, and all of them were injured pretty heavily, made his spark sink but it also motivated him to move forward now that the rest of the Predacons were no longer a threat.

"Silverbolt... Is he with you?" the rhinoceros asked Primal.

"Yes. He's all right," he answered. "He had a helping hand in defeating Megatron before things were about to get out of control." Optimus looked at the Fuzor with a grateful expression, ignoring his own wounds which were minuscule compared to what his crew had been forced to endure in his absense. "We're heading back to the Axalon now. Tell everyone to hang in there. Optimus out." End transmission.

"Silverbolt, Wintersong and Ironclaw are not far from here. See to them if they require any assistance back to Base. I'll meet you there." With that, what better time to test his flight after Tarantulas's nasty cyber venom than right there and then since it would be the quickest way back to Whitegrazer, Dinobot and Silverstreak. And where Arachnitron had gone off to, he did not know. Like most of the Predacons, they were either still unconscious and injured, or had retreated. Leaping into the air, he transformed to his hover board mode and gave it a second to adjust its engines and thruster, making sure everything was in working order. Then the blue gorilla blasted off toward the three Maximals who may still be in danger.
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: YES! Optimus vs. Megatron was awesome! Great job, OOP and Phoenix! And to Warwulf with Silverbolt flying to save the day. :lol: I will do my best to have my post tomorrow, guys! :mrgreen: ))
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

((Might end up busy here shortly so making one more post before then. Oh and awesome post for the Optimus vs Megatron too!))

"No I suppose it hasn't,"Frilla managed to give a slight smile, even with a situation looking grim still at the moment and she didn't think she had smiled for a while since all this had started. Hopefully this nightmare would soon be over and everyone would be able to pull through despite all the damage done to them, but so far some of them were proving to be very resilient and able to continue on. When hearing Rhinox compliment her handy work she chuckled sheepishly, "Just doing what I could Rhinox, and thanks to help from Stag as well. The blue prints he gave me helped to speed up the process but it's nothing close to being top notch yet. And well a lot of what I did I pulled from my brief skills I learned from Glowstick, a lot of which came from helping to build the Levianthan."She informed him.

Though she really wondered if there was a way they could be able to move Aerostriker's spike in time to save his life, the damage she had seen had looked pretty extensive and likely would take days before his body would be repaired completely. By then his Spark would surely die before the body could fully support it so it seemed the only choice they had up to this point. Soon her train of thought was broken when one of the CR chambers opened, making the frilled lizard turn to watch with surprise as the fuzor Silverbolt took off through one of the large holes blown into the side of the ship, guessing his injuries weren't as extensive as they might have thought. Nonetheless, it left them a spot they could use. "Wonder if all winged dogs are crazy to just take off. Er, not that's a bad thing."Frilla quickly corrected herself as she got a glare from Feralnight. Turning her attention away Frilla lifted Cheetor once again, which with the transmetal upgrade she easily moved him to the now available CR chamber and leaned him inside, the doors closing soon after. "Hopefully that'll do you more good spots."

Feralnight had been taking this time to just rest, not really finding any reason to speak up much as Stag and Frilla did much of the talking for Rhinox who she was glad to see was getting back online. His injury had been greatly concerning, especially when you have a gapping hole in your chest that was lucky enough not to kill you. So at this rate she had merely closed her eyes to further relax her body, trying not to let the still faint pain in her frame get to her again. Though the sound of the CR chamber opening made the female fuzor open her eyes, surprised to see Silverbolt was leaving and more so to see he had a similar form to her. Although, he was bigger than her no doubt considering the forms her pod had picked for her months ago but had to wonder if Silverbolt's pod had an equal issue of the DNA scanner malfunctioning.

Soon her attention went back to Frilla had her remark about winged dogs, growling a bit with a glare to show she wasn't exactly amused by this. "Watch it scales,"She said, having to wonder if the smaller femme wad referring to when she had taken off some days before without a word and even if she was overreacting it wasn't something she found utterly funny."Sheesh, wonder what's got your feathers all ruffled."Frilla muttered softly, deciding to go to work on Rattrap and Tigatron, removing the darts that were embedded in their frames and tossing them aside. First Tarantulas had hit the poor tiger then Rattrap hit unexpectedly by Arachnitron, the spiders never seemed to fail to take them down with venom somehow and she only shook her head as she went to repairing their injuries next.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Arachnitron continued to stumble towards the Predacon base. It was much easier to travel in beast mode as opposed to struggling towards the base in robot mode. Her beast mode's ability to feel vibrations and assess the terrain helped her to avoid most obstacles, but she still found herself tripping over some things in the path.

Most of her physical damage, including the problem she was having earlier with over heating, had been fixed when she had initiated internal repairs. Her audio and visual sensors were still malfunctioning though.
"Tarantulas to Arachnitron, status report!"

This time she heard every word of Tarantulas' transmission to her though it sounded very faint. She had to completely stop moving so she could hear what he was saying over the sound of the leaves and brush.

"There's been some improvement," she responded. "But I still can't see."

She still wasn't sure if she wanted to openly admit that her Maximal programming had been the cause of her malfunctioning and overheating, but she knew full well that she had to eventually. No CR chamber could fix this problem. As long as the barrier was in its weakened state, the Maximal programming would still be able to make herself known and it was only a matter of time before the Predacon programming would join her.

Suddenly Arachnitron heard another distant voice over her comm.
"Onyx to Arachnitron, do you require some assistance?"

She was really shocked to hear the voice of a random Predacon she had hardly met radioing her and offering assistance. She wasn't quite sure if she should accept his help or not. She had that same pride that the Predacon programming had and found it hard to accept help, but on the other hand she didn't want to make any enemies if she didn't have to and feared that denying him his help might anger him.

"I sustained some damage from the Maximals that short circuited my optics," she explained. "I think I've almost made it back to base, but I can't see so I have no idea how much further I have to go or if I'm even going in the right direction," she admitted a bit sheepishly.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Warwulf
RPG Characters: Silverbolt, Trantrum

Unread post by Warwulf »

Optimus Primal wrote:"Yes. He's all right," he answered. "He had a helping hand in defeating Megatron before things were about to get out of control." Optimus looked at the Fuzor with a grateful expression, ignoring his own wounds which were minuscule compared to what his crew had been forced to endure in his absense. "We're heading back to the Axalon now. Tell everyone to hang in there. Optimus out." End transmission.

"Silverbolt, Wintersong and Ironclaw are not far from here. See to them if they require any assistance back to Base. I'll meet you there."
"I will tend to them at once!" Silverbolt replied, taking to the air without delay. He was hopeful and enthusiastic that he might have the opportunity to atone for his misplaced allegiance by coming to the aid of his newfound comrades. While they seem to have fully accepted and embraced him, Silverbolt could not help but feel a slight twinge of guilt.

Seeing his new leader following behind heading in the same direction, Silverbolt slowed down and took up a flanking position to Optimus as his wingman -- with a slight nod of acknowledgement to his leader. The coordinates didn't seem too far away, so no doubt they should chance upon their comrades soon.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong smiled a bit when he reassured her he was fine, not to mention seeing the badger being able to stand was more than enough proof he would be able to hold his own for the time being. But when she met his optics with her own the feelings that seemed to spring forth were something that was growing more and more she was around this mech, it caused a kind of warm feeling in the spark and made her surprisingly shy to a point but these powerful feelings were nothing she had ever experience before. But she was almost certain there was something of chemistry between them. But that moment was soon broken when he looked away and the white tigress could have sworn she saw something of guilt or regret in his optics, making her wonder if he was thinking back to when he had been brought down by the large dose of cyber venom thanks to the spiders earlier.

"Ironclaw, I hope your not going to start beating yourself up over yesterday."She said to him, turning his gaze to meet her's once more and giving him a reassuring smile. "Look, you saved my hide and because of that I am grateful but I have been worried we might have lost you...that I almost lost you. To see you back on your feet and fighting again I couldn't have been more relieved in my life."She told him, wanting to reassure him he shouldn't feel guilty. Ironclaw had obviously done what he thought was right but there was no changing that now and it was better for both of them to be functioning now than finding out either of them were offlined, whether from a large dose of cyber venom or from the attempted slaughter of the Maximals. In fact all of them were lucky to even be walking today.

Though she for now they should get back, "Come on Ironclaw, we should get back it sounds like things are finally settling down."She told him, since the fights from before seemed to have died down completely and really was hoping right now Nemesis would be gone by the time they got back. But as she was heading back as she glanced over her shoulder to make sure indeed that Optimus was alright and surprisingly he was actually heading back, Megatron being no where in sight. Though a now familiar fuzor was flying right along side the blue transmetal ape, "Good to see you back Optimus and welcome to the Maximals Silverbolt,"She told them over the com-link, before she smiled and looked forward so she didn't chance to trip over something. A limp was bad enough to deal with and she wasn't exactly wanting to make the damage worse than what her body had already endured.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Ironclaw's optics met Wintersong's when she turned his head to face her. It only took a moment before he was under her spell. She was right, he had been beating himself up about the spider encounter, It made him feel weak. However she managed to consolidate his mental state and provided a bot who he could have confidence in. He could also see that it wasn't just him who felt that way, she had warmed up to him too. This made him also forget about his issues with Optimus and there was also something that bugged him about another bot in their ranks. He couldn't quite place it all that came to mind was a fembot and maybe a certain Predacon. Ironclaw took the chance to make his move, but as he moved closer she turned and started to head towards the Axalon. He was despondent for but a moment but then smiled and followed her. Ironclaw took no notice of Optimus as he went by, nor did he say anything. Wintersong then suprised him by saying the name Silverbolt. The badger turned to acknoledge the new Maximal then returned to following Wintersong.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Blackrose wrote: This time she heard every word of Tarantulas' transmission to her though it sounded very faint. She had to completely stop moving so she could hear what he was saying over the sound of the leaves and brush.

"There's been some improvement," she responded. "But I still can't see."

She still wasn't sure if she wanted to openly admit that her Maximal programming had been the cause of her malfunctioning and overheating, but she knew full well that she had to eventually. No CR chamber could fix this problem. As long as the barrier was in its weakened state, the Maximal programming would still be able to make herself known and it was only a matter of time before the Predacon programming would join her.

Suddenly Arachnitron heard another distant voice over her comm.

"Visual impairment? Were your optics damaged in the battle? Or is there something else regarding your condition that you wish to share with me? Hm?" Tarantulas questioned, suspecting the truth but wanting to see if he could trust his underling to be honest with him...Either way he'd know the truth, and he'd have to replace the chip to ensure her continued loyalty, for as long as her services were still required, which could be a long time given today's dismal failure.

As Tarantulas raced through the forest, bobbing and weaving between trees and jumping over rocky terrain, coming ever closer to the predacon base, Terrorsaur flew overhead, oblivious to Tarantulas for the moment, too occupied with his own misery and disappointment to give a slag about anyone else.

"Blast those filthy maximals! They'll rue the day they crossed me! This is only a minor setback, next time, I'LL DESTROY THEM ALL! ESPECIALLY PRIMAL!" Terrorsaur screeched to no one but himself, his thoughts consumed only with daydreams of vengeance, his only salvation from the pain wracking his damaged body.

"I could have taken Primal...I could have taken him! Next time I'll know what to expect from him, next time I'll reduce him to molten slag!"

OOC: Short post this week, wasn't sure what else to add on, since the pred base is still a ways away lol
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

"Will you shut up already?!,"
"You're about to die! What part of that don't you understand?,"
"You are pathetic,"
The words Nemesis spoke to her was all she needed to know. Nemesis kicked her in the abdomen. Shrapnel dug further into her energon lines, releasing more energon outside to stream across the savannah's dust. The force of the kick had her laying on the ground.

You respond to me with anger... because that's the only way you know how.

Her optics followed Nemesis as she came closer to her, delivering a kick to the side of her head. Nemesis had drawn Optimus's sword. She was, at first, about to defend herself against Nemesis's attack towards her. Nemesis was close enough to her legs for her to develop a kick to her upper thigh, forcing her to clench and give herself enough time to get out of the sword's path.

But she didn't.

She kept her legs still and stared into Nemesis's optics, feeling the force of the sword against her chest. It pierced through her beast mode's head, but the sword because of it's curved blade at the top was powerful enough to rip apart her chest plate, exposing her spark freely to Nemesis. She looked at her own spark, pulsing softly. It looked tired and vulnerable just like she appeared outside.

With her spark in sight, Nemesis had a full advantage and the ball was in her court.

Will you spare me or will you kill me? My life is in your hands, Nemesis.

There would be no assumptions. No judgments.

The Decepticon-turned-Predacon female had the tip of the blade staring at her spark, waiting for the final push to extinguish her life forever.

She waited patiently.
I'm on my way, Whitegrazer.
Optimus...

Despite the fact it pained her to know Optimus was feeling the pain she had experienced, to see that their connection was fully restored made her feel all warm inside. She kept her thoughts centered and didn't want to worry Optimus about the situation she had put herself in. If she expressed any type of emotion, it may be unnecessary or damaging. He already had enough anxiety inside him already with the other Maximals. She won't add to it.

Watching as Nemesis struggled to make the stab, Whitegrazer found her answer: Nemesis couldn't do it. She lowered Optimus's sword and turned her back, walking away. She tried to reach out, to speak to her, but nothing came out except for a little bit more on energon.

You spared me, Nemesis. I only hope that you may ponder the words I had spoken to you. Until then, we will meet again in battle. I sense you and I are going to have alot of time there. After all, despite our differences, we are both fighters. Maybe some day, we won't be fighting each other.

Optimus was coming from the distance as well as the fuzor named Silverbolt.. She tried to push herself off the ground. Pain overwhelmed her to the point her systems discouraged her for moving anymore. But she never listened to her systems diagnostics anyway. A stubbornness that will incur the wrath of Rhinox, Frilla, Optimus, and her own systems. Though her injuries were severe, she knew to allow the others to be repaired first. Everyone else would be before her.

She stood up, noticing Wintersong and Ironclaw in the distance. Ironclaw was awake? That was good! He had been out for a long time. Then she remembered the aura she felt awhile ago and the fact that she needed to set a record straight of what happened between Steelclaw and her that night.

She watched as Optimus came closer towards her. Her smile grew warmer.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Umbra observed the area, watching as Megatron was taken down, he then spoke up to Cecaelia and Steelclaw Looks like now we should leave. I'll take care of recovery. If you're too wounded to move I'll carry you back Lady Cecaelia. Though next time, it may cost you. he then said in a warm tone and a smile.

The eye on his left leg observed Ironclaw and Wintersong, their actions seemed close. Friends perhaps. This was information that was vital to his camo skill, the social interactions required for hiding as another would also require knowing which maximals were rather close in nature, as they would usually be able to see through a disguise with social interaction before most others.

His head watched as Optimus and Silverbolt came near Whitegrazer, the battle had finished but it seemed Nemesis wasn't able to finish Whitegrazer. To the ninja, this was unexpected. Nemesis had already displayed she had more skill then even himself when it came to hand to hand, Whitegrazer wasn't that much better then him either.. So her words must of hit a soft spot. To talk down someone as dangerous as that.. Perhaps charisma is more her strong suit then her fists. Umbra muttered to himself. Beast mode.. he then whispered as he transformed into his octopus mode, his camouflage taking on the color of the ground.

His eyes raised up observing the area as he marked out the location of some of his fallen allies. He'd be able to get Starshadow,Manterror, and Inferno easily enough, but Quickstrike might be another matter as he ended up on the otherside of the ship. So he'd probably have to make a loop.

His body took on the shape of a "flat fish", often used by Mimic octopus as they glided about the bottom of the ocean while trying to avoid being seen. He then let out a low pulse of compressed air from his siphon, suddenly sweeping forward across the ground behind some rocks, trying to avoid being seen or heard by most of the maximals, though from the view it was likely Whitegrazer and Silverstreak would be able to see something like a strange mass moving across the ground like a shadow, but were hopefully too distracted by Optimus and Silverbolt to notice.

As he came closer, he then sweeped over Starshadow as she seemed to disappear, collected into the mass of tentacles as he moved behind some rocks, then moved once again sweeping over Manterror, then headed off towards Quickstrike.

Quickstrike woke up from Stasis lock slowly, looking around he rubbed his head Ug.. he leaned up slightly, only to then let out a sound in horror as he was sweeped up What in tar-!

Umbra then started making course, moving from around the rocks again as he headed towards Inferno.

Frillal wrote:"Would it really be possible to transfer Aerostriker's spark to Icebreaker's old form? I mean it may have become transmetal but sounds like a pretty risky move." "And the problem is you hardly look in much condition to be moving a lot Rhinox."

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:"Has that ever stopped... any of us before?" "Not a bad patch job, Frilla,". "As for Aerostriker... I don't know," "His spark may have... a better chance of surviving if we can... move it to Icebreaker's body... even if it's just temporary until his own... body is repaired. If it can be repaired."

Stag looked towards Rhinox Under these types of situations when the CR chamber is unable to deal with the damage dealt, normally a blank pod is used. But it would seem those were deployed. Perhaps it is too risky to attempt however.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.