Aerostriker Beast mode

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aerostriker Beast mode

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Since nothing has been posted in awhile, I decided to pop this one up.. might do some more later maybe. Aerostriker's bird mode, to be honest it'd been awhile designing any of his modes.. or Stag, but this one fits the look I wanted for him best.

Also haven't been posting much art since I got a new computer awhile ago and was getting used to new softwear.. but kinda just lost interest in drawing since I really don't like having to relearn the same skills over and over in short periods.. it becomes frustrating.

Now as for back story on Aerostriker's beast mode, I pondered alot of different options.. mostly I wanted something really quick, and while falcons may be the fastest at diving(which has recently been taken over by a hummingbird's mating ritual. *LOL*), the swift is the fastest flying/most acrobatic bird on the planet. Watching them in action, it reminded me alot of fighter planes flying around.. which inspired alot of the other things like weapons and background. Also pondered some things like Tiger beetles, Hummingbirds, frogs..but just didn't like them enough.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol reminds me of a transmetal tweety bird. Good job with it, NK.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Love it, NK!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »