Defiance

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Defiance

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

So I'm sure others have heard of this new series set to premier tomorrow (Monday) night at 9pm on Scyfy. In case you haven't, what I know so far about it is that it seems to take place after several new alien species arrived on earth. This resulted in the "Pale Wars," a conflict between the aliens and the humans. Now, they have to work together to live peacefully on what remains of Earth after the wars.

The show takes place in 2046, 16 years after the wars and the Arkfall event. The Ark was an alien fleet that mysteriously exploded in orbit around the earth. It follows a character named Joshua Nolan who returns to his home of San Francisco only to discover it has been transformed into a little town called "Defiance" in the aftermath of the wars.

Anyway, what is unique about this game is that it has a video game that came out at the beginning of April that is supposed to coincide with the story line of the show. Events and characters that are introduced in the show will appear in the game and, I guess, things that happen in the game could influence the show as well. I have no idea how they are going to pull this off, but it sounded intriguing. I've already bought the game and have started playing it.

Anyone else thinking of following this new show on scyfy?

For more info, check it out on: http://www.defiance.com or look it up on Wikipedia or Syfy's website.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)