starshadow storytelling: EPICEST DREAM OF MY LIFE!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

starshadow storytelling: EPICEST DREAM OF MY LIFE!

Unread post by starshadow »

I got the epicess dream of my entire life! I was being exorcised three times and when I woke up, I felt great! I must have these dreams more often!

It was a fantasy environment. I was outside, saw my friend(I don't evwn know who he was but I knew he's a friend) and played with him for awhile then we tried to sneak in to his house but his mom doesn't welcome his friends. While sneaking, my friend suddenly got ill and he looked really bad so I brought him to the houtse.

Next scene, his mom and I were looking him. He looked really sick and was probably going to die. Then I said, "Could be alergies?" His mom started blaming me for making him sick while his dad was researching for the cure. His dad told me to find a templar named Alister (reminds me of dragon age) to get him to go my friend's house. I didn't argue about getting a healer, I just ran.

Next scene, someone told me Alister was really sick and they way he described it to me was exactly the same as my friend's illness. Lost all hope, I went back to my Aunt's place in the night. There was a room that got my attention. It had a beautiful varnished black and gold coffin. I looked out the window and sighed. Suddenly the coffin talked. I was surprised and backed myself to the corner. After my surprise, we had a short conversation after the dude, a vampire, came out of the coffin and I told him about my friend's issue.

"That's because you are carrying the demon -forgot the name, it starts with either G or B-"

"Who the hell is -demon name-?"

"-demon name- was a powerful demon general during the second war of angels and demons. He was also assisted by other demons who were more powerful than him. He's trying to make his return." (After I woke up, I was thinking why didn't he explained how I was carrying a demon.) Then I was thinking, if I'm able to stop the return of this demon, would my friend be cured?

"...Do you know how to do an exorcism ritual?"

"Of course."

Next scene was the exorcism ritual, I was lying in the coffin. During the exorcism, my vision darkened into black, I assume my eyes turned black. Then I had visions of the war, the demon and the angels. I felt my body was paralyzed and being pulled upwards(I'm still in the coffin). I couldn't speak and I felt something was coming out of me but that thing was forceing itself to stay where it wants to be. The first exorcism failed.

Next scene was in a throne room of a castle. When I looked at the the stained glass window just above the throne, my vision blackened again and I had visions. This time it was a king and queen in black clothing and a black cloth over their face. The palace was going to collapse or something because it looked like the place was having an earthquake or something. Then there was a baby girl. The vision showed me the demons launching their attacks and I suddenly sang their aggressive song. My vocal chords hurt while doing that. Then the vision showed me the angels about to fight back and the song I'm singing was switched to the song of the angels. My vocal chords still hurt but the singing became lighter anyway. I felt the demon was getting pulled out of me again but failed. He's being a stubborn bastard.

I forgot the third exorcism.. Sorry guys. I know exorcism aren't supposed to be like that but this is kind of interesting. Reminds me of Diablo.