Wandering back

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Omicron the IceQueen

Wandering back

Unread post by Omicron the IceQueen »

Well hello again to those I know, and hi to anyone I don't. I'm a second or third generation-er [marvelous technical term there] to BWint and I wandered away with other things, other fandoms, collage for a time as well as just plan real life work and training. Now I like to think that I am more mature in general and am wandering back here where I first truly started on the internet.

This place looks just awesome, really it does! Not sure yet if people are still going group-form wide RPs anymore, as I need to re-explore. Hope so though, that was fun =D

But to those that don't know me, or to those I haven't talked to in a long [long, long, long-] time, I go by Omicron the IceQueen places or Lady-Of-Ice-Chaos. I grew up on transformers in general, Beast Wars in particular, and TF is still my first passion for fandoms right along with Sonic the hedgehog.

I have a ton of early-writer and rabid fangirl stories on this site that I now cringe and face-palm at, but still want to keep up to remind me where I started with writing. I'm doing a massive re-edit and re-writing project for the next year of /all/ my stories in between all my other plans [friend’s grad, Botcon].

First though I want to finish writing at least one of my transformer books =D! I'm into the diving industry and reptiles in the so called real life. I'm also still holding out hope that a beast wars mech will slip up and prove that they're real!

Cheers!
~Omie
"Contrary to popular Autobot belief humans cannot, in fact, be ‘misplaced.’ They tend to get up and walk away on their slagging own, or are kidnapped. Stop bugging me about it." ~Roadbuster from the AWYNK story
Joshin Yasha

Unread post by Joshin Yasha »

*nests in Omni's hair* Hiiiiiiiiii *kneads a nest and sleeps*
Don't fret precious I'm here....
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/joshinyasha/joshinsig.jpg[/img]
....Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Omicron the IceQueen

Oy! my hair is fuzzy enough! just becuse you can doesn't mean you shouldn't
"Contrary to popular Autobot belief humans cannot, in fact, be ‘misplaced.’ They tend to get up and walk away on their slagging own, or are kidnapped. Stop bugging me about it." ~Roadbuster from the AWYNK story
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hi there! I don't know you, but you've gone 3 posts in this thread without blowing anyone up so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. ;)

The rpg is, amazingly, still going! We just started season 2 if you're interested in joining.
Omicron the IceQueen

Wow, a season two? I'll look for it!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hi, welcome back! I don't believe we know each other but based on your registration date I'm assuming you're one of the old-schoolers around here :D
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hello, again!

Reptiles? In what way?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Omicron the IceQueen

Alak:
Old schooler eh? wow, I feel old. XD more so when you take into account that the dates are I THINK when the board/Forms were re-done. By the time season three of Beast Wars was airing, I was running around The Realm Of Insanity and BWint before switching to here.... O,o I wonder if the Realm is still going....

Nice to meet you though!

Blazemane:

Hiiii! ^_^ and I breed some reptiles [and bettas] as well as having an unofficial rescue in my area.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome back, Omie! *hug*
"Well, that's just prime!"
Omicron the IceQueen

hank you OOP! how have you been doing?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

You're very welcome. Not too bad, I suppose. Ups and downs but that's to be expected. Can't complain too much when you see what's going on in the rest of the world, heh. Good to see you back, though! Your stories and TFs books sound intriguing! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Omicron the IceQueen

It's fun to be back, though I'm slow with the re-exploring in between writing and backing for the hollidays