"Aftermath: Part I - New Introductions"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I should have a post today for Whitegrazer and Blackarachnia. Just need to add a bit more to Whitegrazer's and write BA's portion. :D

@Blazemane: :lol: Rattrap's line reminded me of that scene too, Blaze! ))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Megatron kept his focus on Cheetor, attempting to predict the direction he flying feline would go so that he could adjust his shots accordingly. As the cat started moving out of his range, the Predacon commander started up his engines and proceeded to follow. Granted, Cheetor had the advantage of an initial burst of speed whereas Megatron required a while to get his speed up to maximum. His accuracy would also be a bit off while airborne as the turbulence and constant movement prevented him from hitting his target, however if he could still get in a lucky shot it was a chance he was more than willing to take.

It was actually surprising to Megatron to find just how quickly he had adapted to his flight mode. He wasn't exactly graceful by any means, and it took him longer than he would have wanted to reach high speeds, but once in motion he was essentially like a battering ram chasing through the air. If any rock formations of the many jagged landscapes of this miserable planet got in his way, he would simply burst right through it. Overconfidence? Megatron certainly didn't think so. With his new, more powerful, frame and his new found ability to fly, he was an even greater force to be reckoned with. The Maximals would learn this simple truth soon enough.

Now if only his troops could show half as much determination..
Silverbolt wrote:"Silverbolt to Megatron," "It is finished. The Maximal is no more."
The transmission from one of his new underlings surprised the tyrant. He had not believed this Silverbolt had it within him to harm anyone, much less perform an act of murder. Had he underestimated the new recruit?

"Most excellent work, yessssss," he replied, before realizing he had lost sight of Cheetor during those short few moments. He remained in a hovering position, scanning the environment for any signs of the flying cat, when the by now all too familiar voice of the fire ant appeared.
Inferno wrote:"Royalty. I have finished repairs and am on my way to your location!"
More good news!

In the distance he could see other Predacons emerging on their current position. Indeed, this was going to be a glorious day and would mark the end of the Maximal interference!
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

OOC: @Blazeman & Una: So I'm not the only DC comics fan around here eh? Maybe we should roleplay some superheroes & villains sometime as well 8) :lol:

Nice choice of scene Blazemane, Justice League Unlimited was awesome, as was Teen Titans & Young Justice.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I haven't read the comics, but I had watched Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. I love those shows. :mrgreen:

EDIT: I deleted my Whitegrazer post because I was actually unhappy with it and also, I recognized the fact that I need to account how far the battle goes since she can't find Optimus too late or too earlier. I didn't think about that. Oops. Sorry about that guys. ))
Arachnitron nodded, but hesitated. Would Tarantulas approve of her taking orders from the other widow?
Blackarachnia narrowed at Arachnitron's hesitation towards her command. She was seconds away, and the little widow wanted to prolong Tarantulas's presence inside her brain just so he would give the same order.
"Death has been dull, GIVE ME LIFE!"
Since when has he been dead? He was very much alive inside her. She wished he was dead!

When Arachnitron turned the machine on, strings of electricity shot through her core processor. It caught her off-guard how powerful the current was and caused her to stumble on her footing, but she kept steady by her own sheer force of will. She wasn't going to show that this procedure causing physyical harm. She was almost free of Tarantulas's pointless nonsense. Free to be herself again. No one to listen to her thoughts. No moments where she couldn't move her limbs or head. Like being trapped inside her own body with someone else at the wheel. The pouring of power between her mind and Tarantulas's body was forceful and brutal like the machine was pulling his very soul out of her. Ripping it from within. Her feet stumbled back towards the body. Another grunt of pain escaped her lips before the electricity stopped abruptly, leaving her a little dazed. Did it work? Was she free from Tarantulas?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Here we are. Home sweet home."
Sonar's right optic twitched, the Darksyde was not his home. His new lair was where he called home, so far its location was a secret and he planned on keeping it that way.
"I'll just be going.."
You do that. Sonar thought with an inward growl.

He waited until she actually gone before leaving his quarters and locked it behind him. There was no way he would be able to recover in this nut house. Closing his optics he automaticlly sent out continous waves of sound that allowed him to easily navigate his way out of the base.

Once in his beast mode, he took flight toward his jungle lair.

"Cheetor to Maximal base," "do you read me? Rattrap and I are bringing some party guests, so if Sentinel could lay out a welcome mat...
"I read you, Cheetor. Its a shame that I wasn't able to get the place presentable for our party guests." Saber lightly slapped her forehead at how corny that sounded.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: nice post Una, I'll try to get my posts for Terrorsaur & Tarantulas in tomorrow (got back late from work tonight, no will to be creative tonight, & I feel the rebirth of Tarantulas requires a bit more effort from me than usual so I wanna be fully awake for it. sorry for the delay).
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: una, I thought it was a great post with Whitegrazer. Her traveling to the great beyond was much better than what I did for OP. :lol: You could have kept the first part at least, that way all of the players know that she's on her way because she should be by now. The Predacon attack is right around the corner (probably not long after RT and Cheetor and Dinobot [wherever he is right now, lost track] return to base), and they're going to need Whiegrazer's help to fend them off since so many other Maximals are in the CR's and injured. So like in the show, she should be out of Rhinox's machine in time for the battle (maaaybe just after it has begun) while the pod will be working getting OP back in a body and functioning properly before he makes his debut. :D Whatchya think 'bout dat? :wink: ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Okay, I will do that! :D I just didn't want to get too ahead of myself. :lol: I have a tendency to do that sometimes and I better look at the episodes again, just for a reference because I liked how Rhinox didn't return until the second half of the part two episode and Optimus doesn't return until the Predacons were about to finish them all. I can't wait for that. :wink: I like to that with Whitegrazer's.

Edit: Okay, here it is. I lengthened her entrance a bit and cut off where she realizes who are talking to her to spread it a bit. I hope this is okay. ))
"Good luck,"
Rhinox's voice had faded along with his entire form into a void. Darkness was all around her, pulling her forward. It was so cold to her conscientious like her own spark was about to freeze, but then a warm embrace took hold of her as stars appeared in lines of color. No, these weren't stars. They were sparks. She was greeted by so many. It would had been overwhelming, but the sensation was so familar and comforting to her that she adapted quickly to the flood of souls swimming around her. She couldn't help but smile.

"Optimus? Optimus! I'm here!"

She wondered if she was really in the Matrix. That the souls of people past, present and future could see her. After all, she was just a shadow of herself, a conscience.

"Optimus..."

Would he be able to see her?

The connection was faint like a sprinkle of rain yet she felt him. She could feel him! He was here somewhere in this sea. As she was moving forward, particles of white was coming off of her like snow. She was leaving a trail of white all around her, shining brightly in the midst of purple, black, and blue. At least, she stood out. It was probably her projection of conscientious due to Rhinox's machine or her soul itself. Whatever it was, something told her it was needed.

"Whitegrazer..."

"Optimus?"

"Whitegrazer..."

Soft whispers were entering her audiotory sensors. At first, she thought Optimus was calling her, but as she concentrated on the voice, the voice was too high for Optimus.

"... you don't....your time?"

The voice... no, there were multiple voices. She focused, unsure of who was trying to talk to her. Swimming forward, sparks jumped away from the main group and swirled around her. Were they trying to stop her? Did they know her?

"Please... I need to find Optimus."

"...move...drift away...he...here."

Too many voices all at once. Mumbled. She couldn't understand what they were trying to say. Maybe it wasn't them but her. She stopped floating and mentally placed herself in her meditation postion.

Focusing...

"Whitegrazer, do you recognize us now? It's been too long."

She opened her optics to what was in front of her. The individual sparks flashed their physical forms. Many were faces of memories. Seeing their clean, uninjured forms, it was a contrast to what she had remembered: bodies torn, mangled, and optics laced with a haunting gaze. She expressed not shock or surprise, but an overwhelming sense of nostagia and pure joy.

These were people she had fought along side with... and those who she had fought against.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: I made replies to Waspinator, Manterror, and Nemesis in this latest post, so just giving a heads up. Enjoy the rebirth of Tarantulas :twisted:

Phoenix wrote: The tyrant then opened a channel to Terrorsaur. "Prepare to have your team intercept with mine. It's time to introduce these Maximal fools to oblivion. Then, after ridding ourselves of these pests, we shall attack the Maximal base."

"Understood Megatron" Terrorsaur replied into his comlink, and after cutting off the connection added "You slag sucking purple saurian!"

This certainly upset his plans, Megatron expected them to meet up with the rest of their forces now, leaving him with little time to deal with this mess. He doubted Megatron would care if Waspinator or Manterror were present or not, those two always seemed to go unnoticed, though he admitted Waspinator was one of the few "comrades" he had that he trusted, and his new transmetal form could prove useful. However, as long as he arrived on the scene with Nemesis and Tantrum, he suspected all would be well.

Warwulf wrote: "Little birdy and little fishy make too much noise. Tell me where find more Maximals, and I pulverize them like leetle Maximal babies." he stated simply in his thick, Russian accent.

"The name's Terrorsaur, follow my lead and I'll take you to an "all you can slag buffet" of maximals" Terrorsaur replied, resisting the urge to shoot Tantrum in the back for calling him "little birdie," he was a pteranodon!

"Nemesis, I'm guessing Megatron called you too, I'm leading Tantrum to the maximals so we can salvage SOMETHING good out of this blasted mission, keeping following my energy signature until ya catch up with us" Terrorsaur called in to Nemesis to let her know about the change of plans as he switched into beast mode and activated his jets.

He then called the other two members of their "team," on the off chance either of them were alive and kicking, and said "Waspinator, Manterror, assuming you two aren't scrap yet, pull yourselves together and follow me, Megatron wants us to meet up with him and the others for the final showdown with those lousy Maximals...About time, right? Heh heh."

Una wrote: Since when has he been dead? He was very much alive inside her. She wished he was dead!

When Arachnitron turned the machine on, strings of electricity shot through her core processor. It caught her off-guard how powerful the current was and caused her to stumble on her footing, but she kept steady by her own sheer force of will. She wasn't going to show that this procedure causing physyical harm. She was almost free of Tarantulas's pointless nonsense. Free to be herself again. No one to listen to her thoughts. No moments where she couldn't move her limbs or head. Like being trapped inside her own body with someone else at the wheel. The pouring of power between her mind and Tarantulas's body was forceful and brutal like the machine was pulling his very soul out of her. Ripping it from within. Her feet stumbled back towards the body. Another grunt of pain escaped her lips before the electricity stopped abruptly, leaving her a little dazed. Did it work? Was she free from Tarantulas?

"See you soon, partner" Tarantulas whispered in Blackarachnia's mind as his core consciousness was transferred through wires and silicon back to his own body, leaving behind a "present" for Blackarachnia that he was certain she'd be..."Impressed" by once he opened it for her, having spent his spare time waiting for his own resurrection working on it while she and Arachnitron had been carrying out his will.

It was exhilarating, flowing like electricity, like raw power, back into his own body, a form that was both familiar and yet alien to him now, not only due to the length of time he'd spent away from it, but also the many changes made to his shell by the transwarp wave. He could feel it, he could feel his spark reigniting inside his chest, growing like a flame given fuel, as sensation, as life returned to his body bit by bit. His eight, now metallic, spider legs had been wrapped protectively around his lifeless form, but now they slowly unfolded one by one, revealing not pincers, but three fingered hands ending in wickedly sharp claws. His arms pulled away, revealing his fanged face, poison yellow uni-eye, and a devilish pair of horns that adorned his head like a crown. He felt strong, by the Pit, he. Felt. STRONG. Muscles he hadn't had before flexed in his abdominal region as his two toed feet finally touched the floor.

"Yes...Yessss...Its working, its working...My body has been restored, and I'm stronger than ever...I live....I LIVE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tarantulas cackled maniacally into the shadows of the Darksyde, towering over his fellow spiders like a demon risen from the Pit, light and electricity flashing behind him as if to showcase his power, thunder and lightning raging outside as if the world itself mourned the return of this vilest of villains.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: I think we should mention an obligatory warning to all Maximal players who are considering on joining the final battle. Maxies are gonna get their butts kicked... badly. Sometimes players have too much pride to let their characters perform poorly, but until Optimus rises from his proverbial grave, this should be the most lopsided fight in our RPG. On that note, you guys can definitely count on Orcariner joining the fight :D ))

BIC:

The orca made his way to the bridge and stopped in his tracks when he saw Rhinox standing near Whitegrazer, who was enveloped in some sort of strange contraption. The controls where in her hands, so it was not some sort of repair unit. Saber was monitoring the main communications computer, which was a pleasant surprise since Orcariner had not seen her in quite some time. The whole scene brought up so many questions, but the soldier had to prioritize his debriefing above his curiosity.

"Hey, Rhinox," he greeted.

Orcariner surprised himself in how he greeted his senior in such an open and informal manner. Typically, he would have addressed the officer by his title or as "sir". He supposed that all the time he had spent under Rhinox's tutelage made the killer whale more lax in his presence. Come to think of it, he had been acting more openly and friendly towards his teammates as their time on this planet progressed. Orcariner was once a sentry assigned by the council to protect this crew and its cargo. Now, he had really become part of their team. He had become part of their family.

"We couldn't get to the pod before the Preds got to it. Real big guy, too. He roughed me up a bit, and Airazor's in my CR Chamber downstairs. It's not all bad news, though. A new player to the game showed up and helped us escape. His name is Aerostriker and he's a pretty unique fellow with a Targetmaster unit attached to him. A bit wild in the battlefield, but I think he's trustworthy."

The giant paused, wondering if he should mention this next part. It was not a difficult decision, since Rhinox deserved to hear everything.

"Dinobot never showed up to the fight. In fact, he fell off my radar while I was distracted and has been out of radio range since. He's not someone who gets lost easily, so it's possible he was intercepted by the other team."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(True, though part of why the Maximals lost was mostly due to being outnumbered, so all the injured currently fit the situation. Hm.. probably should have Aerostriker take off his missiles to prevent any early losses for the Maximals though.. )
Orcariner wrote:"We couldn't get to the pod before the Preds got to it. Real big guy, too. He roughed me up a bit, and Airazor's in my CR Chamber downstairs. It's not all bad news, though. A new player to the game showed up and helped us escape. His name is Aerostriker and he's a pretty unique fellow with a Targetmaster unit attached to him. A bit wild in the battlefield, but I think he's trustworthy."
"Dinobot never showed up to the fight. In fact, he fell off my radar while I was distracted and has been out of radio range since. He's not someone who gets lost easily, so it's possible he was intercepted by the other team."

After Orcariner spoke, the small transmetal beetle rolled into the room observing the area. He looked towards one of the terminals, then glanced his head towards Rhinox who Orcariner seemed to be reporting to, raising his right wheel up towards his head as if saluting Unit Stag reporting, currently requesting access to ship terminal for update to personnel records and signature information necessary for combat support.

After Stag spoke Aerostriker rolled into the room, the tiny bird looked around the room then spoke his transformation command Aerostriker Maximize! . The small bird flipped as he transformed to robot mode, landing with a heavy clang on his feet. His tactical visor slide over his optics with a hexagon grid pattern lighting up over it, the guns on the sides of his head adjusting themselves in a folded back position. He raised his right arm saluting Rhinox Aerostriker reporting sir. Er.. that stuff Stag was mentioning was for avoiding friendly fire, but if you're too busy that can wait..

DarkSpark wrote:"Waspinator, Manterror, assuming you two aren't scrap yet, pull yourselves together and follow me, Megatron wants us to meet up with him and the others for the final showdown with those lousy Maximals...About time, right? Heh heh."

Umbra's optic twitched as he heard the call coming from Waspinator's radio, then activated his own radio Commander Terrorsaur, could you reframe from harassing the unconscious? It's bad enough they ended up scrapped because of you. Orders are they are currently to be on evac to the Predacon base, so you will have to make do with Lady Nemesis until they are repaired.

He continued walking in the direction of Megatron's signature, his body unconsciously switching to a camouflage pattern matching the ground. For now, Umbra wasn't sure what to make of his last mission, but just assumed it to be a failure. From what he could tell of the behavior of some of the Predacons so far, they seemed little more then a band of thugs with a few having a well trained background. But he could only speculate until more information was obtained.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Alak wrote: ((OOC: I think we should mention an obligatory warning to all Maximal players who are considering on joining the final battle. Maxies are gonna get their butts kicked... badly. Sometimes players have too much pride to let their characters perform poorly, but until Optimus rises from his proverbial grave, this should be the most lopsided fight in our RPG. On that note, you guys can definitely count on Orcariner joining the fight :D ))
OOC: Sweet, Its good to be a predacon, BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

To be fair though, when the time comes for Optimus Primal to make his badass return, I know it will be Terrorsaur's & Tarantulas' turn to go down in flames :lol:

P.S. if Terrorsaur needs to actually pick up and put Manny & Wasp back together himself, lemme know and I'll alter my post.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"I'm coming!"
"Oh yeah, dat's comforting considerin' how fast I'm fallin' and I still don't see you!" the rat sarcastically shouted into his comm. link, his eyes constantly surveying the area for any more Preds and the flying cheetah. It wasn't until he was staring back down at the quickly approaching ground that looked so very, very hard and rough, that Rattrap suddenly felt two limbs wrap around his sides, holding him tightly. He was just as relieved as his catcher until he realized that it was still going to be a rough landing. He closed his green eyes and held his breath right before he and Cheetor slammed into the ground, the cat taking the brunt of the force and then somewhat "bouncing" until they slid along the dirt and came to a stop.

Once Cheetor's grip released the Maximal Spy-turned-leader, Rattrap rolled off of him, wincing a little from Steelclaw's wound as his back grazed the ground, and placed himself on all fours just as his partner had. Truth be told, but certainly not outloud, that maneuver was quite heroic of the kid. Rattrap was impressed that they were still alive.
"We're still online!"
Ah, the stars were finally smiling upon them! Certainly good news for them both. Rattrap couldn't help but grin at Cheetor's observation.
"Are you o.k.?"
"Eh, nothin' a hot oil bath can't cure," he answered him gratefully. "Uh... Nice moves back there, kid. I wasn't worried for a second," he lied playfully.
"We've gotta bail."
"Yeah, well, dat's what I was tryin' ta do before dat good fer nothin' dog freak kidnapped me!" Rattrap explained. "Let's get de heck outta 'ere!" Reverting back to his vehicle mode once more, he spun his rear wheels and took off in the direction of the Axalon before they let anything else happen to them.

-----
"Cheetor to Maximal base," "do you read me? Rattrap and I are bringing some party guests, so if Sentinel could lay out a welcome mat, uh..."
"I read you, Cheetor. Its a shame that I wasn't able to get the place presentable for our party guests."
Rhinox's attention immediately turned toward Cheetor's voice that came through the ship's communications. He wasn't quite sure how Saber-Fang could play a joke off of it but perhaps she didn't understand the situation and how dire it was. Typing in a few quick commands with his busted fingers, the engineer brought up Sentinel's diagnostics and the progress on the shields, which were only holding steady now at 70%. Although relieved to have finally heard from Cheetor, a slight frown crossed his face, his processor frantically searching for other ways, other outcomes, other solutions...
"Hey, Rhinox,"
He turned and looked up at Orcariner, as joyful as he could be under the circumstances, to see him again. Like Optimus, Rhinox saw a lot of potential in the large Maximal; even moreso now than before, and not just because he was a TransMetal, but because he could see his confidence had grown tramendously and he had turned so many negatives into positives. This was definitely a good sign. Another interesting observation was the way the orca addressed him; so casual yet warm. Optimus had never been so strict on military conduct like that and never enforced it. In fact, he always perferred it casual. And perhaps that made everyone friendlier or closer to each other, especially since many of them were not soldiers. This was quite a break-through with Orcariner. Rhinox was proud. And it seemed he had led a successful mission since there was someone new joining their team.

Tigatron watched quietly from the console he had parked himself at, happy to see Orcariner as well, sitting in one of the charred chairs that Inferno had so happily burned in his fiery mayhem.
"We couldn't get to the pod before the Preds got to it. Real big guy, too. He roughed me up a bit, and Airazor's in my CR Chamber downstairs.
That was unfortunate, but Rhinox's main concern was just how big was this new baddie? Big enough to beat up Orcariner, he said? Not quite the news he was expecting but they would deal with it. No matter the size, everyone had a weakness.
It's not all bad news, though. A new player to the game showed up and helped us escape. His name is Aerostriker and he's a pretty unique fellow with a Targetmaster unit attached to him. A bit wild in the battlefield, but I think he's trustworthy."
"A Targetmaster?" the rhinoceros repeated. This obviously peaked his interest. But before he let it get the best of him, he allowed Orcariner to continue without anymore interruptions.
Now that was rather... unexpecting. Why would Dinobot do such a thing? Perhaps he was captured or badly wounded. All Rhinox could do was shake his head in frustration and hope that the raptor was all right. He knew his way around and could take care of himself, but it was so odd of him to just vanish. Did he have his own agenda? Of course the last thing to ever cross his mind, which would be the first thing in Rattrap's, was Dinobot rejoining the Predacons. Unfortunately, they couldn't spare their own for a search party when they would have no idea where to begin looking for Dinobot and with the entire Predacon faction soon to be on their front door for one last battle... "Thank you, Orcariner. A successful mission, nonetheless," he commended him with a confident nod of assurance.
Unit Stag reporting, currently requesting access to ship terminal for update to personnel records and signature information necessary for combat support.
A curious smile creeped onto Rhinox's lips for a moment as he watched Stag make his appearance, Aerostriker in tow. How one acquired a Targetmaster unit he did not know. He didn't recall one being on the stasis protoform roster. Maybe it had been deemed classified for Primal's knowledge only? Before he could answer him, the very lean and smaller fellow maximized and introduced himself.
Aerostriker reporting sir. Er.. that stuff Stag was mentioning was for avoiding friendly fire, but if you're too busy that can wait..
"Access granted," Rhinox replied, typing in a command on a nearby console to prepare it for Stag. Of course, restrictions were still in place for certain and private information, but otherwise he could upload everyone's signatures, general bios and weapon abilities, as well as access to Sentinel and the ship's general information. "I'm Rhinox," he politely introduced himself to them. "Our current leader is still out in the field but while he is gone, I'm responsible for our ship and its occupants. Now, more importantly, I recommend you upload all of the information on our enemy that we have procured in our data tracks from our past confrontations and missions. I fear you're going to need that a lot sooner than later." His gaze slowly returned to Orcariner.

"Rattrap and Cheetor will be returning shortly," he told the TM orca in a calm voice, allowing Aerostiker and Stag to meet the others and take a look around the command center that was still very much a mess ever since Inferno's attack. "And by the sound of it they won't be alone. Megatron is going to make a move on our base, it's inevitable, and she doesn't have the power to defend herself for heavy gunfire. Not to mention nearly half of our team is wounded," Rhinox expressed his concerns. He avoided trying to sound grim but there was a great deal of worry in his red optics.

"Greetings, Aerostriker and Stag. I am Tigatron," he said warmly, getting up from his seat and extending his hand to Aero for a friendly shake.

-----

"Optimus? Optimus! I'm here!"

His optics illuminated. "Whitegrazer?" Her voice was so clear now. What did that mean? Was he hearing things? No, he couldn't be. Her presence felt too stong but he couldn't determine from which direction. Was there even direction in this place? Sparks were everywhere as Optimus maintained his somewhat translucent form from the previous body he used to have.

"Optimus..."

Primal was certain it was her, but as she got distracted, her presence felt weaker to him. Concentrating, he said, "I'm here, Whitegrazer," and sent her a powerful emotion to help each other. Holding on to his appearance, he slowly drifted off to find the energy he knew so well from her. Granted, he wasn't quite sure how he'd find her, if he could even see her, and if so, what she would look like, so he relied mostly on his spark and the connection they shared. "I'm coming. I can feel you. Do you hear me?"
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Rhinox wrote:"Access granted,"

Upon hearing those words, Stag's mandibles clicked as he hopped up onto the terminal's seat. His outer shell wings opened slightly as a thin cable like appendage extended from his back, then plugged directly into the computer terminal. The terminal screen displayed a download bar, then a strangely a few upload bars.
Rhinox wrote:"I'm Rhinox," "Our current leader is still out in the field but while he is gone, I'm responsible for our ship and its occupants. Now, more importantly, I recommend you upload all of the information on our enemy that we have procured in our data tracks from our past confrontations and missions. I fear you're going to need that a lot sooner than later." "And by the sound of it they won't be alone. Megatron is going to make a move on our base, it's inevitable, and she doesn't have the power to defend herself for heavy gunfire. Not to mention nearly half of our team is wounded,"

Aerostriker nodded I see.. I heard from Orcariner how bad the war had been on you guys, but I had no idea it was this bad. Well.. we do have some data on the enemies we fought earlier, and if you need some extra firepower, you can count on me. Though it sounds like it's going to be a close conflict, so I might want to hold back a bit. Do you have anywhere I might be able to safely store some munitions? I'd rather put them away then risk any further damage to our allies.

Aerostriker then looked towards Tigatron as he spoke
Tigatron wrote:"Greetings, Aerostriker and Stag. I am Tigatron,"

Aerostriker shaked Tigatron's hand Nice to meet you.

Stag finished his downloads and uploads, then turned in the seat looking towards the holographic table in the middle of the room. Download complete, upload of personel data,system backup, remote view, and enemy data complete. Enemy data for view on primary display. Enemy corresponding data has been updated.

The holographic display activated showing Transmetal Waspinator,Cecaelia, Nemesis, Terrorsaur, normal Manterror, and a simply unknown gigantic Bovinae mech. The screen then focused on a display of the Bovinae mech, Tantrum. Analysis of enemy unit stands 6 meters tall Titan class, equipped with a Battleship class Railgun and Anti tank class 40 mm Machine Gatling Cannon. Posses superior firepower, armor, and strength. Unit appears to suffer abnormal logic and prone to emotional outbursts. That is all.

Aerostriker looked at the display That sounds about right.. We managed to damage one of his tank treads, so it'll probably be awhile before he gets here at least..
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Nemesis did not respond to Megatron's hail as she came in for a landing near Terrorsaur's location. She'd been flying in robot form the entire way and hadn't really made much of an effort to hurry about it either, not caring about getting caught in the midst of a power struggle between the pteradon (sp?) and the team's new squid bot. As long as this Tantrum was a Predacon, which the giant had clearly shown himself to be, she honestly could not care less who delivered him into Megatron's clutches.

Her landing was not her most graceful one, kicking up dirt and pebbles as her feet skidded across the ground, but considering the condition she was in she supposed it could have been a lot worse. Yet she had no desire to show the others that she was not in the best of shape right now, so she immediately pulled Optimus' sword from its position where it kept her wing folded out and folded the other wing in to match the former one.

(will add more later.)