Second Season Scheming

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

As long as Scorponok dies, I don't care how it happens.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Alak wrote:As long as Scorponok dies, I don't care how it happens.
Didn't we just skip the part where Scorponok dies???? He was last seen celebrating in your most recent post of season two....doesn't that happen after the part where he falls into the lava.....or is he staying alive instead? Or am I remembering the episode wrong???

Are we just all waking up in our first post of season two and assuming the wave hit at the end of season one and knocked us all out for that time between the two seasons.....? That's what it seems like....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

The wave hasn't hit exactly yet, otherwise Rattrap would of been screaming and glowing. When the wave hits, then Scorponok falls off the platform into the lava.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Shockwave doesn't happen until roughly 5 minutes into the episode anyhow, so I doubt we'll actually get to transformations until the 2-3 page mark. Since OOP posted Rattrap's lines from the beginning of the episode itself, I'm assuming we're sticking pretty closely to the timetable for now. Plus, it'd be a disservice for everyone who wants to describe their upgrade as it's happening only to find out that it's been skipped over.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Should I wait for Una to post first before I do any posting in the new season 2 thread since Tarantulas is an occupant of Blackarachnia's shell still at the moment?

Also, how many canon season 1 characters will be going transmetal? Terrorsaur is for sure :wink:, but will Airazor be doing the same? Which would be sweet in my opinion 8), or for that matter, any characters who didn't originally have a transmetal form?
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Oh....I guess I'm just a little fuzzy on how the episode went down in the show. Maybe I should rewatch that.

Does that mean the bars of the cells in the brig are down since the electricity went out for a second? Or did I misread that?

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The computer had to be restarted, I'd go with yeah.. the bars probably got reset and are down.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Yeah Blackarachnia just walked away in that episode. Her only opposition was the voice in her head.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Does no one read any of my OOC stuff in the game, or understand what I write in my IC posts? I thought I had made it pretty clear.

No, the TM wave hasn't yet. I had both ships rock relentlessly when the beam from the weapon that was heating up the planet was suddenly taken out by Optimus simply to justify the Maximals distracted from Blackarachnia's escape from the bridge on the Axalon and then allowing Tarantulas to convince her to grab his body from the brig before she leaves the Axalon. Shaking the ships would also sort of justify the power fluctuations and malfunctions for their computers and other electonics and whatnot. Whether that also makes the entire brig unsecure now doesn't really matter because once Blackarachnia gets there for Tarry's new, shiny body, she'd likely let the others out as well.

Don't everyone post in the new season at once... :roll: Come on, guys! Only two posts all day? Get in there! :P
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

In some of our defense.. the host (so the site) was down when I came online to post last night. It just got back up.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I don't know if this thread is still active but I'm putting this in here. Just a little heads up there's gonna more Saber-Hulk transformations in season two.

So get the sedatives ready Rhinox. Lol.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Yaaaaay! Oh wait... :lol: Sound like a rootin', tootin' time! Poor Fangs. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*L* Poor Rhinox, Aurora, and Frilla then.. since those three will probably be doing most the medic work or tranquilizing.. But I'm sure the Preds will be more then happy to help with loads of Cyber venom..
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

So now that Orcariner's arrived to Tantrum's location, what are the numbers that we're looking at? I've been trying to look back at previous posts to get an idea of how this will play out. Maximals have Aerostriker, Airazor, and Orcariner. Dinobot doesn't seem to be joining the battle, but he's doing his own agenda. Predacons have Cecaelia, Manterror, Nemesis, Tantrum, Terrorsaur, Umbra, and Waspinator.

Is there anything that I'm missing here? Anything that I got wrong?
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Actually Alak Wintersong is going to be joining in on that fight, and I may just do a skip to where she arrives in my next post. Not sure it'll even things out too much but it might be better then the Maximals being completely outnumbered, just at the moment letting others catch up unless I should go ahead and post?
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising