Season 2 Profile index

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Lol, nope I wouldn't be gone from here for long OOP. :lol: Just been a long semester and it didn't give me much time to think of much else but I am certainly back. Just may have to improvise in getting back into the game though.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well, Primal just blew up, so.. you should be able to figure out how to get back in while going all transmetaly while Primal and Icebreaker play Checkers in space.*LOL* Hm.. just need to finish some loose ends on the Index.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Welcome back, Wintersong!

Yeah.. You're just in time for season 2. Should be tons of fun!

Oh btw, I edited Nem's profile to add a new quote. This one should hopefully make a bit more sense for her.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

It's been...what a few months since I last could get on here? :x Ugh, I really have my old laptop to blame since it suddenly began to act haywire a while ago, which I found out it had a good couple of nasty viruses I didn't realize it had for some time. That took me a while to fix but my laptop suffered with not being able to let me on several sites I use to be on, BWINT being one of them.

Many apologies for all the issues from my laptop. I recently had to get a new one which costed me some time to save up some money to buy it so hopefully this time I can be around for Season 2. Though I also had a plan for Feralnight maybe this season.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I certainly hope so, New Moon! I have also missed you in the game. Still wondering what's going with Feralnight. :P And I miss Frilla.

:lol: Primal and Icebreaker playing checkers in space. More like chess! :D

Now, if we could just get Wildfire back on here...
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Your wish has been granted OOP! :lol:

But yes I have returned, but neither Onyx or Silverstreak will be transmetals since to me, and this is just my personal opinion, they both are just too new and got here in such a short span of time. So if I have to I will jut increase their status if I haven't already. With that to boot, time to think of a decent reentry to the game and bring back my stallion and fox!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yay! With you three coming back all at once, it's a Christmas miracle! :lol: Welcome back, Wildfire!!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Welcome back Wildfire. Your characters have already set up S2 profiles, though Onyx was posted in the older profiles thread, it isn't really a problem since I remembered it was in there.

Hm.. pretty sure if it's Chess, it's a onesided match. I'm awful at it. :P
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Welcome back everyone!! Either 'about' or 'just on' time! Take your pick. :)

Does this mean I just got fired from playing Megsie?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hm.. pretty sure if it's Chess, it's a onesided match. I'm awful at it.
Me too, NK. Let's go back to checkers. Or Stratego. ...Or Battleship. I know! Connect Four! :lol:
Does this mean I just got fired from playing Megsie?
I guess that would have to be a discussion between you and Wildfire, but until she gets back into the groove of things, I'd say continue playing him. I don't know when she'll actually start posting again. :)

It's a pity you left when you did, Wildfire. I was hoping OP could get to know Silverstreak a little more before he went kaboom. Oh well. When he returns! :mrgreen:
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

I plan to post tonight for sure. :) And if you enjoy playing Megs Phoenix I don't mind handing him over to you to continue playing, I mean I thought I'd take him up before since he was kind of needed for the game. So far from what I've seen you've done a great job with him since I was gone. :)

And quite a shame indeed, I was hoping she would get to interact a bit more before the big doomsday of Primal but unfortunately no. Still yes when he gets back I'm sure.^^
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

This section seemed like a better place to put this but I went around doing some research with some free time I had from school, which is normally not much, and kind of came up with a few possible Predacon forms. But some opinions would be great if you guys don't mind. :) Anywho here they are:

-Spinosaurus-Sure all of us who've seen Jurassic Park 3 remember that large predator with the sail on it's back, so this was one form I'd consider definitely being a predacon but on a smaller scale of a younger one. Estimated guess roughly the same size as Megatron in his non-transmetal form or a few inches taller.

-Porcupine/Wolf fuzor-So just a little unique fuzor that popped into my mind since the Preds seem lacking in fuzors. :lol: And just thought it might be something different to wolf with wings.

-Sarcosuchus-Also known as the Supercroc from the Cretaceous period but again on a smaller scale. And also random interesting fact, I've heard rumors that there might actually still be one around in Africa, they already caught a crocodile that's about 19-20 feet some time ago but there is believed to be yet ANOTHER super croc that is 29 feet at least.

-Regal Horned Lizard-This one I would definitely make a LOT bigger, otherwise it would fit into Primal's hand with no problem. Don't think the Maximals would take him/her seriously then, unless they just die of laughter. :lol: And another interesting thing is it's one of the four species of horned lizards that shoots uh...well blood from the corner of the eyes, or in this case mech fluid.

So those are the four I thought might make for some good Predacons but just not sure which to choose so some second opinions would definitely help.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Generally when making a character, you should try to figure what sort of role you want to do, or what role you think would be needed for the group but also fun. From there, you can then match an animal type that might fit well for that role.

So for instance.

-Spinosaurus- I didn't watch Jurassic park 3, but I do know this animal being an animal nerd as a kid, and also enjoying Zoids model kits. Spinosaurus I could easily even see being a modified Megatron or Dinobot. Roles wise could vary since that back blade could be used like a radar or radio Antenna, or even a shield like Sling. Seems also Spinosaurus are amphibious, but don't seem crippled on land by it.

Porcupine/Wolf fuzor: The Preds were going to have another fuzor at one point, but that person left after awhile. Porcupine wolf would be interesting considering Porcupines can climb. Would certainly make a good berserker type role since few would want to go near something covered in spikes.

Sarcosuchus: Eh, it's really not much bigger then a Saltwater Croc to be honest, but not bad. Ofcourse that's a much slower amphibious animal. As someone who uses Amphibious characters, they don't entirely have alot of merit since the Maximals only have one swimmer, Orcariner. Everybody else will avoid water like the plague. So you'll find this form to be slow and pointless, but would make a good tank role.

Regal Horned Lizard: A good scout character, and the blood thing would probably confused or horrify some of the Maximals. Not the only animal to use this tactic either as some toads will do the same, Fireflies also leak their blood which happens to be very toxic to ward off predators.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Odd as it may be I normally come up with the names then find a form or find a form then come up with a name, in this case it's finding the form first. Sometimes I might be able to come up with the personality, back story,etc. on the spot but in this case it's coming down to picking a form first.

And honestly the Supercroc, as most call it from what I could find and seen, might not be as good a choice as I really expected. Mean we already have Tantrum and eventually Rampage both who seem to serve well in a tank role so guess I'll scrap that possible form. For the most part I'm still tied of using the Spinosaurus, Porcupine/wolf fuzor, and Regal Horned Lizard which this might eventually come down to the old school decision making unless anyone else wants to add feedback. :D

Oh yes, I think the mech fluid shooting from the eyes would horrify anyone in the Beast Wars. Mostly Maximals of course but I don't think any of the Predacons would be so keen about being in range of that. :lol: Who knows maybe it'd creep out even the likes of the psychotic spider Tarantulas.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, out of those, Spinosaurus is probably the most powerful and versatile option. If you go horned lizard route, perhaps squirting acid from the lizard's eyes would be better then energon.. otherwise all you'll do is make Starshadow hungry, and we already know she has no issue with feeding off allies, so no reason to promote it often. :P

As for Porcupine/wolf, I did remember we also have Silverbolt and Feralnight.. I think we should lean away from this option, due mostly what happened with the imposed cat ban, which personally I think could be lifted, but only as long as there different types of cats. Since we got to the point of having two bird dogs, two white tigers, two black panthers, and two black widow spiders.. While the Porcupine/wolf is different, I don't think you want to end up on that exact route.