Showing more TF art

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Showing more TF art

Unread post by starshadow »

Just to let you guys know this is TF not BW. A lot of people got mixed up with the TF and BW Starshadows...

So I doodled this up a bit while doing homework. Yes..this is my super old design of my BW OC with a lil stuff of my old TF designs which are buried deep in the past. Now I'm changing her to a TF.
nsdjkgnsdjkgf It looks crappy...I think

Previously ScarletFire. Diabolica was the old name of my OC Demonia. Yup, I just love Diablo III too much. Her old look needed a new makeover since it looked like some plain looking demon. So I whipped up a more detailed looking headshot. Used some ideas from Visia's looks since she has her CNA (something like DNA, go check it out in the wiki). Didn't drew her armor since it'll take a freaking long time.
Her armor is like a demonic skeleton. Yup..lotsa "bones" on her body. =/
I'm not sure if I should give her hair..

My first storyboard I've drawn(left to right). This is a Pre BW era. Starshadow was once known as Nightstar. She was a maximal then. This storyboard shows that she's on another planet. The pod at the second panel (left) is alien origin.
The third panel is a ruthless queen bitch named Averna (yes. New design for her), elder sister of Visia. That cruel bitch set her sister up out of jealousy which sent Visia into exile.
Fouth panel's the pic of the creepy minions.
Fith panel....I fail.. I wanna make it look like as if Star's comrades are climbing up a steep cliff.
Last panel's Averna's domain.
I am not going to say my whole idea about Averna and stuff because people...you know...I have everything planned out. It's just that I'm not able to show it.

Thanatos gets a makeover. So hawt~~~ This guy is the big boss of Starshadow. He loves her but he's too busy to have a simple relationship (he's married to his work). Bleh...

This art almost killed me...

My maximal bathawk oc. She's being emo...

Cleverbot. Me as OP.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh, looks like your getting better with your pencils. Eventually you may want to look into inking, though to be honest I always hated inking.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Well..I could do the inking of the good art in December. Blehh...exams exams exams