Wounds

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wounds

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Okay I thought of this the other day as I was watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon...

Why don't any of the Beast Warriors when they get hurt bleed? They can lose joints, aka Waspy, and fall apart in million of pieces but not bleed. And I recall reading stories where people write about a green fluid, meaning mech fluid.

In DOTM seconds before Ironhide dies, when he was fighting the SUV D-cons, they were punched and they had red fluid, mech fluid coming from them.

Do Maximals and Predacons not have mech fluid?

Haha kinda weird I know but I was just thinking about it. Haha no obsessing about blood or anything, just curious. :P
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

At the time that Beast Wars was made, it was pretty much the bleeding edge of 3D animation and at that time water/liquids were EXTREMELY hard to do. The animators ended up overcoming the challenge in later seasons and actually did a very good job of it. My guess is that the reason they don't bleed is merely a technical limitation. Also, considering its a kids show, they likely didn't want blood anyway. The characters talk about mech fluid in the show though, so I think its safe to say that they would bleed when shot.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

They bleed in fanfictions! =3
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I don't think they would bleed blood. I mean, they're not organic beings. If they were shot they'd probably lose mech fluid. But I seem to remember that they did lose mech fluid in the beast wars shows a few times. But maybe I'm remembering it wrong....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I agree with Blackrosefencer on this. They wouldn't bleed regular blood, but a form of mech fluid makes sense. For ease sake I suppose this is often called "bleeding" or "blood".