"First Season Finale: Part III"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

"First Season Finale: Part III"

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: This will be our final part to the season finale. Please continue here right where you left off with your characters in part two.

@ Wildfire: Good thinking! I was going to suggest that myself but forgot to write it. My bad. Yes, replacements for Waspinator, Inferno and any other cannon Predacons whose players are currently unavailable would be fine for the mushroom scene. Thanks! ))
"Great. I'll meet them there"
So far so good. Ending his transmission with Airazor, Optimus returned Whitegrazer's smile, feeling her confidence and reassurance. Although it comforted him greatly, he knew there was something troublesome ahead. She had warned him, and with the Vok making their return, it rattled his bolts.
"I don't know what we will face at this site, but I know we will be all right. We just have to stay alert. Hopefully, things wouldn't be too...crazy."
Rattrap looked up at Whitegrazer curiously. Why did it sound like she already knew the outcome of this mission? Could she? ...Naaaah. No one knew the future; it hasn't been written yet. Maybe she was just trying to keep him calm.

Primal watched Whitegrazer and Rattrap exit the base before he turned his attention to Frilla, Feralnight and Tigatron.
"Feral I want you to go in place. The ocean just wouldn't be the best place for a frilled lizard and DInobot was right, they need aerial support not someone who will mostly get in the way and besides I think this alien interference is more my forte."
"Thanks Frilla and I think your right. Especially since my fellow fliers will be busy elsewhere." "Beast mode!"
"Good luck to you two by the way, if anything goes wrong feel free to call one of us. Or well if anything comes up here I'll let you know." "Rhinox, Dinobot Feralnight will be going in my place on this retrieval, I'll be working on that signal and see if I can't discover something else behind it but be careful out there."
Smiling lightly at the exchange between the frilled lizard and the wolf/raven Fuzor, the Maximal leader was proud to see the co-operation between the two, as well as with everyone else considering what they had just gone through the day before. It seemed the losses they had greatly suffered had only made them stronger.

"Frilla, let me know if you uncover anything with the Vok anomaly," Optimus asked of her.

"Tigatron, stay here and monitor the other systems. I'm going to make a quick round of the base, so I'll be back soon." With that, Primal turned around and immediately headed down the corridor.

Nodding, Tigatron took a seat near Frilla and began over-seeing the communications and scanners. After having heard Airazor's voice and learning where she was, he prayed for her safety, as well as Whitegrazer's and Rattrap's. They were about to head into dangerous and unpredictable territory. And after what Ironclaw told them about the aliens coming, this might be the final controntation.

Coming to Aurora's quarters, who had been unusually absent the entire afternoon now, Optimus thought it best to check up on her even if he was disturbing her rest. Knocking lightly on her door, he said, "Aurora?" Waiting for a moment with no answer, he gently knocked again, repeating, "Aurora?" Still no answer. A little concerned, he tried opening her door. Succeeding, he stepped in and looked around seeing every kind of plant and her other collections but not a sign of her. Where was she? Growing even more worried now, something on her computer monitor caught his attention. A blinking of something. Walking over to it, he read the words outloud, "Forgive me." Primal's optics thoughtfully drifted away for a second. Aurora? Where have you gone? Forgive you for what? Disappearing? Beginning to feel a little panic with no sign of the young Fuzor anywhere and trying not to harbor the thought of losing her, he radioed to the white tiger on the command bridge.

"Tigatron, check the logs. Did Aurora sign out?" There was concern in his voice as he turned around and left Aurora's quarters, closing the door behind him.

"Standby," Tigatron replied.

Had she left with Orcariner? He had been absent for some time as well. Well, there was one way to find out. Optimus walked swiftly toward the hangar, doubting the largest Maximal was in his own quarters.

"Aurora has not logged out of the base, Optimus," he answered him after checking the roster.

"That doesn't mean she hasn't taken off," he returned worriedly, and disappointed that she failed to follow his orders. However, her safety was far more important to him, so he pushed his anger aside. "She's not in her quarters. I fear she might have snuck out to find some peace to herself. Maybe losing Icebreaker was too much for her after all," Primal said sadly. "Try to contact her. I can't have her roaming around alone out there while the Vok may be making another grand appearance, and the Predacons could be scattered about."

"I will do so, Optimus," was all Tigatron said before terminating the communication link.

Nearly charging into the hangar, Primal's optics darted around as he called out, "Orcariner?"

"Aurora, this is Tigatron. Do you read me?" he attempted to reach her through the Axalon's communication system since it would've been stronger than his own to reach further distances in case she had wandered too far.

-----
"Good luck to you two by the way, if anything goes wrong feel free to call one of us. Or well if anything comes up here I'll let you know."
"You got it, Frills," Rattrap told Frilla just as the lift was lowering with him and Whitegrazer.
"Wanna a ride or am I too fast for you?"
"Nah, I'm just too lazy," the brown rat laughed. After she converted to her equine mode, Rattrap climbed up onto her back and grabbed hold of her mane. "Gitty up, 'Grazer!" he joked.

-----

Meanwhile, at the alien site, all was quiet. There was a large, round, flat surface on the ground in the middle of rugged terrain. And right in the center of the circular formation in the seemingly to be dirt with large symbols or patterns was a fairly big, blue glowing orb-like crystal, pulsating and emitting the signal which was similar to that of the Standing Stones that all of the Maximals' and Predacons' frequencies would've picked up by now. It had been interfering with their long-range scanners. This blue sphere crystal sat in five small arced arms that petruded from the ground, holding it up. Around the perimeter of the large circle were several short pillars evenly spaced apart, and further inside of it between the perimeter and the center were six taller pillars that arced toward the crystal. This was no more than a trap. Bait. The Vok knew this crystal's energy would attract both factions, but they were searching for one specific Cybertronian; the one they've scanned before. Anyone else who was to trigger the crystal's function and was "unauthorized" would be punished. All they had to do was wait for the activation by a Cybertronian's touch. They would be far too curious to ignore it.
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Umbra observed the interactions of Cecaelia and Steelclaw carefully. It appeared the bear was in fact a Cybertronian, and the female was a cephalopod like himself. As they spoke, he took note of the tones of their voice as well as their names, as well as the dialect which Cecaelia spoke. Umbra's eyes narrowed, scanning over Cecaelia's body and making note of the weapon in her hand.
Steelclaw wrote:"Cecaelia! Kun...ness...skip it. Have you found anything yet?"

They were searching for him? But who were they..?
Cecaelia wrote:"Not yet but I did find an empty pod at the beach. It seems the protoform has chosen a beast mode. We have to get to him or her first before the Maxies." "Hurry up! Or we'll lose a comrade!"

He could only assume they were Predacons from the conversation and insignias on Cecaelia, but something seemed off.. They seemed far too friendly for the average Predacon. Not that Umbra had a problem with either side.. He'd long since thrown himself into Cybertron's underworld, who ever was willing to pay for his services was all that mattered.. However this was not cybertron.. Why did he leave? There were still too many holes in his memory to make sense of anything.
The Stasis pod he arrived on was clearly Maximal make, and with his transformation code set as a Maximal he was either hired or disguised to be part of the crew.

It seemed he'd have to find the answers out of these two Predacons.. it was rather lucky the female was so similar to himself, he could assume the disguise of her beast or robot mode rather easily if he needed to. But he'd leave that trump card for later.

He spoke up as Cecaelia was leaving, though his camouflage was still in effect.

You seem rather desperate for a comrade..Perhaps you'll find one.. if your willing to pay a price..
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Blackrosefensor wrote: Arachnitron chuckled and raised her weapon again continuing to taunt the other she-spider. "An ally would probably help right about now, wouldn't it? Too bad you don't seem to have one." She grinned maliciously keeping her weapon steady.

"Bwahahahaha! Well said my friend, well said" Tarantulas cackled, enjoying every nanoclick of Blackarachnia's humiliation, how deliciously quick the tables turn when karma finally catches up with someone.

Such an ungrateful creation deserved whatever fate befell her, Blackarachnia was learning that now. She NEVER should have crossed her maker!

Una wrote: Blackarachnia had to laugh at Tarantulas. She really didn't care for his comments and just rolled her optics.

Arachnitron was interesting, but she didn't know who Tarantulas really was. She tried to talk some sense into her, but she had no time to deal with this gullible spider

"I tried to help you, little spider, and some day you will regret your mistake. Something you might not learn when this planet destroys us."

Immediately as she finished her statement towards Arachnitron, she swiftly moved her body forward, grabbing the wrist that held the weapon and pulled it forward along with the force of her other hand that pushed Arachnitron towards Tarantulas' body. Side-flipping, she grabbed the transwarp cell and held it forward.

"Don't even try it" she hissed at the two, "unless you want to be caught in a transwarp explosion."

Taking out her weapon with her other hand, she pointed it at the transwarp cell then fired inside the pod, damaging it further.

Now, she held all the cards now.

"Catch me if you can."

She used her grappling hook to grapple a tree further away and zipped away.

"RRRAARRRRR! Quickly, after her! We must recover that transwarp cell, or this planet shall become our grave!" Tarantulas hissed in rage as he pushed Arachnitron off of himself and gave chase after Blackarachnia, firing a grappling hook into the trees himself in order to follow her into the forest.

BA wasn't the only spider bot on the planet afterall, their abilities were virtually identical as was the case with any transformer possessing a similar beast mode design.

"You'll wish you had chosen death when I catch up with you my foolish creation, you won't damage that cell, its your only way off this rock and destroying it would kill you, not just me and Arachnitron. You don't have the Spark for such suicidal nonsense" Tarantulas told himself as he swung through the treetops like a predator in heated pursuit of his prey.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

DarkSpark wrote: "Bwahahahaha! Well said my friend, well said"

Tarantulas cackled at Arachnitron's response to Blackarachnia's taunting. She grinned, happy to have pleased Tarantulas. She looked back at Blackarachnia who did not seem the least bit concerned at how the tables had turned. It was a black widow's nature to be resilient and to have a strong sense of self-preservation. Blackarachnia and Arachnitron were alike in this characteristic. The Predacon programming would've enjoyed Blackarachnia's company.

Blackarachnia didn't back down. She tried again to instill some seed of doubt in Arachnitron's mind.
"I tried to help you, little spider, and some day you will regret your mistake. Something you might not learn when this planet destroys us."

Arachnitron cocked her head curiously, but she answered Blackarachnia truthfully knowing it would probably anger the other spider. "You don't seem to have Tarantulas' expertise, so I don't think there really is any way you can help me. If he can't, no one else can."

Suddenly, Blackarachnia moved towards Arachnitron and grabbed the wrist that held her weapon. She pulled her body forward and then pushed Arachnitron into Tarantulas. Tarantulas, then, pushed her away from him.

She and Tarantulas watched as Blackarachnia flipped, grabbed the transwarp cell and held it out for them to see.
"Don't even try it" she hissed at the two, "unless you want to be caught in a transwarp explosion."
Blackarachnia used her grappling hook and zipped off yelling at them over her shoulder daring them to chase after her.
"ARRRRR! Quickly, after her! We must recover that transwarp cell, or this planet shall become our grave!"

Tarantulas ordered and then fired his own grappling hook and flew off in pursuit of Blackarachnia muttering to himself. Arachnitron followed suit.

Soon the three spiders were sailing through the air on a heated chase for the transwarp cell. Tarantulas seemed convinced that Blackarachnia didn't have the guts to do anything too drastic. Arachnitron was sure that Tarantulas was right. After all, Blackarachnia would also die once the planet was destroyed and she admitted earlier that she couldn't use the transwarp cell without Tarantulas' help. So she would get no benefit from keeping the transwarp cell for herself. Arachnitron was sure that Blackarachnia just meant to put a little fright into the others so that they wouldn't cut her out of the deal.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Cecaelia wrote:Not yet but I did found an empty pod at the beach.
She'd found a pod on the beach? How did he miss that?
Cecaelia wrote:It seems the protoform has chosen a beast mode. We have to get to him or her first before the Maxies.
"It was, in all likelihood, a Maximal protoform, just judging by the history of this war so far. So if it's already awake, we're going to have to get it to come back to base with us. In the middle of a truce, where we can't really ward off the Maximals who will be coming here soon." Steelclaw looked at the Predacon insignia etched on Cecaelia and sighed. "This should be fun."

Cecaelia wrote:Hurry up! Or we'll lose a comrade!

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he said. He started running awkwardly in his beast mode and then thought better of it. "Steelclaw, terrorize!"
Umbra wrote:You seem rather desperate for a comrade..Perhaps you'll find one.. if your willing to pay a price..
Steelclaw froze in place, and just barely avoided his first instinct to reach for his gun. He turned around and scanned the forest, looking for the source of the of the voice, but didn't see anyone.

"I didn't bring any credits with me, but I don't think you'd want them anyways. There isn't anything to spend on out here," he spoke loudly. "I actually do have this pretty cool crystal from the planet Dread, though. All green, and fun to look at, and pretty nasty as ammunition, too. Or so I'm told. I've never shot with mine before.

"So what kind of price were you thinking?"
Last edited by Blazemane on Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

((Lol, guess the idea channeled to me OOP :lol: But I did kinda see a lack of support Megatron would have needed such as he did in the show, so improvised with available OCs that seemed to have needed action. Besides I'm sure Nemesis has looked forward to it after being locked away in a freezer, not really but the general idea of it. And Megs will appear in another post since I know the Preds were likely observing during the whole thing until Rattrap pulled Airazor to safety.))

Onyx finally saw his destination just within a short distance away, continuing to go full gallop since he wasn't sure yet if Megatron would be there soon, if not already since he had been called. Though the stallion had recalled the predacon leader remaining at base while the remaining team had set out to retrieve the pods which unfortunately he was unsuccessful but was hoping his fellow Predacons had had better luck then he did. Shaking his head, causing his mane to fly around slightly, Onyx darted over the final ridge to which he was suppose to be meeting them but to no surprise the avian femme was already there waiting.

"Nice to see you back Nemesis, even if I haven't properly met you yet."Onyx greeted as he slowed to walk, stopping near the decepticon-turned-predacon and giving the place a quick scan with his eyes and still saw no sign of Megatron. As he had suspected the t-rex had yet to leave the base probably until after or during calling both of the two which would make it all the more frustrating to know what was causing the strange signal.

========================

For a moment Silverstreak thought the two figures ahead would meet her all the way but to her dismay they had stopped, which caused the silver fox to frown in her form as she hurried her pace to meet them. Upon getting closer she found it quite an oddly paired patrol,a honey badger and a white tiger side by side, it was a little bit of a funny sight to the young femme but she held back from giggling and merely grinned in excitement as she darted up, wagging her tail a bit as she looked at her fellow Maximals though at the same time was panting. "Glad to finally find some friendly faces! For a moment I thought only the Predacons had come along or had crashed but guess you guys prove that wrong!"She said a little quicker then she should have but she was just excited and joyful to know there were Maximals after all. If they hadn't been then surely they would have been much more demanding.

"Oh yea I'm Silverstreak by the way! Sabotage and cyber ninja-in-training at your service!"She said with a wide toothy grin, looking at the two older transformers. "What about you guys? What do you go by? And are there other Maximals besides us?" So many questions had popped into her processor and she couldn't help but ask the first ones that came out of her mouth without her thinking to stop.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong didn't quite get the chance to answer Ironclaw's question as she stopped, even when he had put his paw on her leg to indicate for them to stop her gaze being fixed on the creature that was approaching them. And what approached them was a small form, it was a fox and a very enthusiastic one at that which was a little shocking to see. Not many transformers seemed this excited when they were activated from their pod, most often they were just crazy and insanely out of control but this one just seemed young and happy to see more Maximals. She definitely was one of them. But as Wintersong listened to Silverstreak she was shocked at how quickly the little femme could speak with her excitement, having heard no one speak so quickly in a long time.

"Okay kid whoa, first calm down before you blow a circuit."Wintersong said as she raised a paw and waved it slightly,"But yes we're Maximals too and there are far more then us otherwise we wouldn't even be here. Secondly, my name is Wintersong and this is Ironclaw, we were actually heading in your direction to where your pod crashed but seeming as your here that takes care of one."She explained the best she could. But what really bothered the white tigress was Silverstreak mentioning a Predacon being there first, meaning her senses had been right Onyx had been here but it seemed he had moved on.

Looking at them she managed a smile,"Think we can call this mission accomplished?"
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Steelclaw wrote:"I didn't bring any credits with me, but I don't think you'd want them anyways. There isn't anything to spend on out here,""I actually do have this pretty cool crystal from the planet Chaos, though. All green, and fun to look at, and pretty nasty as ammunition, too. Or so I'm told. I've never shot with mine before.

"So what kind of price were you thinking?"

Umbra was silent for a moment as he watched Steelclaw's reaction. Anything can be worthy of value, not just shanix or energon..In my Business even lives can have a value.. but No.. what I seek is information. I suppose I could even trade some information if you'd like..

Finishing speaking, Steelclaw noticed something strange.. to down right creepy as a large mass starts to stretch and crawl from a tree and part of the ground, like a blob of organic debris moving. The texture and colors then started to creep away from the creature's flesh, revealing a massive Octopus of black and gold color scheme, very unnatural for an Octopus. The creature's mantle seemed around 4 to 5 feet in length with 12 foot long arms, having two stalk like purple eyes at the front of the mantle close to each other with small antenna like nodes of flesh atop of them.

My memories are a little.. disorganized from the pod crash, but I do know of that weapon clearly.. Death crystal from planet Dread. Also known as Chaos crystal.. it's become a rare commodity on the black market ever since Dread's liberation from the Decepticons 3 vorn ago.. One crystal is said to be capable of penetrating any armor or force field..a skilled sniper with a crystal like that could take down a military ship in one shot by aiming directly at the engine.. You have a dangerous bullet there, Sir

After speaking, his tentacles writhed and wiggled Umbra, Terrorize! he shouted as he transformed, the Maximal insignia on his collar changing shape to a Predacon one near instantly.

The 8 foot tall transformer was extremely sleek in a black and gold color scheme, though something seemed off, as the jet black parts had no shine at all, just shifts in shade of darkness swirling in a unnerving manner. He kneeled down on one knee looking towards Steelclaw Judging from Cecaelia-chan's weapon being drawn.. I can only see that you Predacons are currently engaged against a enemy.. if I'm to provide my services, I humbly request information on this world and the battle waged,Sir. He then bowed his head to a 45 degree angle.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Ironclaw watched and listened as Wintersong took care of the introduction. It was not his specialty so he left it to Wintersong, she seemed to handle it well. He could detect her concern, the Predacon could be nearby. Ironclaw brushed past her and moved away. "Take her, I'll cover the rear" he said nodding to the new Maximal. Ironclaw knew he would get to know the new Maximal at some point. She did seem young and enthusiastic, he didn't hold it against her though.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Phoenix is officially on MIA, she just had her baby at 3PM today. The mother and baby are healthy! ^_^ )
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: AWW!! That's great news! I'm glad both are healthy. :D

Oh and I will post tonight. I'm going to be writing the post now...after a cup of coffee or two. I just haven't been feeling good the last few days and I was very busy. Well, now everything is settled down. I will be writing and posting soon. :D YAY.

Or I post now! XD I hope this post is okay.))
"Gitty up, 'Grazer!"
Whitegrazer let out a powerful neigh sound, lifting her upper body up before she landed and galloped away towards the coordinates.

As she galloped ahead as fast as she could, mixed feelings began to dwell on her. Feelings that always happened when ever she knew things people didn't, but as she always did, she put back those feelings. She had to remember why she couldn't nor shouldn't tell or try to change what happens in her visions. Visions weren't always clear. Yes, she hated them. Hated the fact that something was going to happen that she can't stop. But her experiences have told her that since she doesn't know how things would come to pass, she could make a situation worse and put more people at risk. A lesson she had learned the hard way. A lesson that was burned into her and not so easily forgotten. People before had hated her for not trying, they were ignorant to such abilities. How can someone truly believe they can stop something when they didn't know all the facts like a book with no beginning or middle, just the ending. She wasn't brash like that anymore. The only thing she can do now is protect whoever she can and just do the best she can.

They had arrived and Whitegrazer steadied her speed as she had seen Airazor, "Airazor!" She called the falcon with a smile, letting her know that they were here.

Her horse eyes gazed at the site. Those pillars...they were familiar...yes, she saw those in her flashes. Not the blue orb, though. She didn't know what that was.

The aura around the area was odd yet ominous. Powerful. The site spelled something unknown. Something that shouldn't be disturbed, but it was very captivating.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blackarachnia cackled loudly as the two spiders followed her. With the transwarp cell clutched between her body and arm, she swung forward. As she swung through the breeze, her mind contemplated what she had to do. Her mouth smirked. Her survival depended upon her wits to help her get through this situation with herself in tact. Though, she knew if she couldn't escape this planet, she wasn't going to go at quietly. Of course, she didn't want it to come to that. She wanted to survive. She wasn't crazy or insane like these other Predacons she was working with. Everything was for survival. She was in the middle of a war and that's what war was about: survival. All she had was her skills and intelligence, which she was content with.

Her grappler wrapped around a branch and she swung but she kept a grip on that branch and swung over and over it until she let go, allowing the grapple to unhook as it followed her body. Her body passed both of the spiders, landing behind them standing on top a branch.

She let out a loud cackle again before she swung to her left, changing her direction.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(Doc: I was waiting for Wildfire until last night. Then went into labor this morning. So I'm in the hospital now, having just had my baby girl. I'll probably post regardless, just too drowsy right now.)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Una wrote: Blackarachnia cackled loudly as the two spiders followed her. With the transwarp cell clutched between her body and arm, she swung forward. As she swung through the breeze, her mind contemplated what she had to do. Her mouth smirked. Her survival depended upon her wits to help her get through this situation with herself in tact. Though, she knew if she couldn't escape this planet, she wasn't going to go at quietly. Of course, she didn't want it to come to that. She wanted to survive. She wasn't crazy or insane like these other Predacons she was working with. Everything was for survival. She was in the middle of a war and that's what war was about: survival. All she had was her skills and intelligence, which she was content with.

Her grappler wrapped around a branch and she swung but she kept a grip on that branch and swung over and over it until she let go, allowing the grapple to unhook as it followed her body. Her body passed both of the spiders, landing behind them standing on top a branch.

She let out a loud cackle again before she swung to her left, changing her direction.

"SLAG!" Tarantulas cursed as Blackarachnia pulled another fast one with her acrobatics and changed direction.

"I don't have time for your games wench, and I will NOT die with you!" Tarantulas said inwardly, and pulling the same maneuver as BA and landing on the branch she'd been standing on before, tracking her progress through the forest canopy.

"Arachnitron, we'll continue pursuit from the sides, I'll attack from the left, you the right, we'll try to catch her in a pincer formation and force her to continue in a straight line until she's out of trees to swing from, or we see an opportunity to recover the transwarp cell. You can use firepower if you must, but make sure no stray shots hit the cell, if the resulting explosion fails to kill us the alien weapon above our heads will. Move out!" Tarantulas commanded, the solitary spider actually grateful to have an ally for once, if only because of the dire situation he now faced.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Congratulations, Phoenix.

Just posting for Rattrap tonight. ))

The little, brown rat on the white mare's back held on as the horse reared and then suddenly took off at a full gallop. Glancing back over his shoulder and watching the Axalon, his place of safe shelter, disappear quickly into the horizon. It was a nice ride, his tiny pink ears flapping in the wind from Whitegrazer's speed; a little smoother than being on Rhinox's back, anyway. But both of them had been quiet on their journey. Rattrap, wary of what layed ahead, and Whitegrazer seemed to have had an occupied mind. About what or whom, he didn't know. He assumed some of it had to do with Optimus. Or the Vok. Or both.
"Airazor!"
Pulling up on Whitegrazer's back to the alien anomaly, Rattrap glanced up at Airazor when the white mare called to her before he dismounted and landed on all-fours on the ground. Standing up on his hind legs, he gazed around the calm site, studying it for traps or any other unusual and harmful readings. For now, it seemed quiet and at rest except for the pulsating crystal in the center. And no sign of the Predacons. Yet. "Well, lucky us," he finally said sarcastically. "Now we can be for the first ta get vaped." The entire site was rather large and empty, but the pillars made it seem like there was something much more to this place than it was initially letting on. Something was off. Rattrap didn't like it one bit. At least he wasn't alone. He was grateful to have Airazor and Whitegrazer with him, but deep down he felt that this was really a place that was screaming for their fearless leader.
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Airazor noticed the others coming from half a mile away, but didn't say anything until they got much closer. She was still keeping an eye out for any predicons who might want to cause any trouble and take this anomaly for themselves. She had a wicked feeling that Megatron would stop at nothing to use the aliens to his advantage, even if that meant breaking the truce.
"Airazor!"
Gliding towards the ground to meet her friends, Airazor transformed right as she was close and landed on her two robot legs. It was a perfect landing, one which took her lots of practice to get right when she first joined the beast wars. Lucky for her, she's had lots of time to do it. Nodding to the others, she hadn't had any time to say anything before Rattrap chimed in.
"Well, lucky us, Now we can be for the first ta get vaped."
Airazor shook her head at the random comment from rattrap. "Do you ever think positively?" She asked, knowing that the answer would just end up being another snide response. She didn't really care that much, she found him to be rather funny at times. Of course, there were other times when his comments were simply uncalled for. Right now was a good time for humor, however, and it was worth letting him carry on.

((Rattrap has some good lines coming up, so I'll let OOP do those before we proceed! :) ))