"First Season Finale: Part III"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: So glad to hear that Waspy and Terry will have good homes again! Should be interesting to have Terry in season two. :D Thank you, DarkSpark! Will read over and scrutinize your audition later. :wink:
Also I hope Megs is being evil enough to your liking, OOP. You did want him to be mean as can be so I've been trying to oblige. Depending on your next post, I may have Megs wrap things up in my next one unless you want the torture to continue for a while longer.)
Of course, Phoenix! You're doing a wonderful job! Thank you so much. No, I was going to suggest that after my next post you can end Megatron's evilness which will be his last one for the season and then my post with the explosion after your post will be the last to close the topic. At the same time, I'll be working on an opening for the second season. Everyone can just pick up where you left off with your characters at the finale on the first season two episode. Easy peasy.

I will post later tonight! Sorry for the delay. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
Big Convoy

Unread post by Big Convoy »

(OOC: Actually I have a question, should I let Waspy become a Transmetal or not?)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(If you want Waspinator to go transmetal, go ahead. Same with Darkspark and Terrorsaur, though as they didn't have those forms in the show, you'll have to go from techspecs or toys to figure out the weapons, but we'll let some lenacy for things like laser optics or using old weapons, since Terrorsaur and Waspinator both had them though Waspinator barely used his for anything other then cutting open stasis pods. Just write up some sorta profile and use or modify the original techspecs to whatever you guys feel as appropriate for the character.)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Big Convoy wrote:(OOC: Actually I have a question, should I let Waspy become a Transmetal or not?)

I'd go Transmetal and make Waspy a bit more of a threat. As much as I enjoyed his comedic antics, I always thought it was kinda unfair how, unlike the maximals, the predacons had one character on their side who was literally useless after season 1's conclusion (after Terry died Wasp's threat level went down considerably & became one hundred percent comic relief). To be fair...He got the drop on Cheetor and Silverbolt a few times I believe (especially on Silverbolt XD).

I guess it depends on how ya want to play him, if ya want him to just be a funny character played up for laughs ya can keep him standard, but if ya want him to be more helpful on the battlefield I'd go transmetal. I can tell ya this much, if I end up getting the part of Terrorsaur, I am so having him go transmetal, and I am SO gonna let it go to his already big head :lol:, Waspy may want to go transmetal as well to avoid being picked on by the needlenosed braggart :wink:
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Aww.. but I love Waspy's big, stripey ass. :p I think Waspy's tendency to get in trouble and provide comical relief is what made him stand out, to be fair. So even though I don't mind if he goes transmetal, I hope he keeps the essence of what he is rather than go completely badass. )
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Big Convoy, I agree with everyone else on your question. After all, Waspy is your character now, so you may decide his fate. :D

Good to see you around, Venatrix!

All right, guys, fair warning here. We're wrapping this season up very shortly! ))
"I did what the ape wanted. His fault for being suicidal."
"He ain't suicidal!" Rattrap protested at Blackarachnia with a glare, obviously offended by what she said. What a lame lie. She did something to that pod!
"Too late! Goodbye Optimus, tehehehehehahahaha!"
((OOC: I'm assuming they could see this temporary transformation with Tarry because Tigatron seemed to notice it in the show. If everyone disagrees, then I'll just delete this bit.)) Both Tigatron and Rattrap looked at the black widow in the tiger's grasp with surprise and confusion. Did her black, abyss-like eyes just glow green?! And did her voice sound like Tarantulas?! What the heck was going on here?! The Spy was so close to whipping out his gun and shooting her... or him... point blank at her head. But he knew Optimus wouldn't have allowed that. There had been enough bloodshed in this war already. Then again, because of her... or him... they were about to lose another life and there was nothing they could do about it. He couldn't even imagine what it must have been like up there right now, alone in that pod, and facing certain death. Optimus..., he thought sadly, watching the image.

-----
"Don't waste your energy. There is only one way your predicament could possibly end and we both know it." "And why not?,"
Primal wanted to tell Megatron to shut up, he wanted to scream at him, but he decided not to give him the satisfaction. However, there was something he wanted to give him to think about. Just as much as the Optimuses loved sacrficing themselves, as he so arrogantly put it, wasn't he taking into consideration that they also often came back? By some crazy miracle, could Optimus return and show how useless and meaningless Megatron's evil was? And show how much he failed at killing someone in such a cowardly way? Oh, how he could rub that in his face. But the truth was, Optimus didn't think there was any way even the great Optimus Prime could survive this or come back from the dead after such an explosion it would be. And if he couldn't, there was no hope for Primal to pull off such a miraculous maneuver. No, he was finished. Megatron was right. But he certainly wished he wouldn't have been the last person he spoke to or was forced to listen to. Of all the others, it had to be Megatron? Here? Gloating and carrying on like some crazed dictator? Facing death without his enemy in front of his face wasn't torture enough?

His attention span with Megatron began to fade in and out as his crimson optics shifted to his Maximals' faces again, and the little pod continued to shake and rattle as it approached even closer to the alien weapon.

Dinobot. What an incredible and intelligent soldier he was. There was always greatness in him that Optimus saw. Honor, dignity, mercy. Whatever had really made him switch allegiances from Predacon to Maximal, he may never know, but it was a privilege to have him on his team. He learned a lot from him and admired his wisdom in battle. Although his and Rattrap's bickering never ceased to get on his nerves at the worst possible times, the Maximal leader was certain it was all for show by now. There was a hidden friendship or a disguise behind all of the sarcasm and name-calling, although neither of them would ever admit it. For someone as inexperienced in war as Optimus, Dinobot was exactly what he needed when it came to the tougher battles. Although he didn't always have the right solutions or agree with Primal, they were always able to find a common ground in the end. The Commander had nothing but the utmost respect for the warrior.

Ironclaw. Often he and the ape bumped heads together but the badger always had the best intentions. It was actually good for Optimus to have someone who disagreed with him and shared their honest opinion. Sometimes it made him second-guess himself, but it also provided a broader perspective for him. Ironclaw always stood up for what he believed in and that was a trait to admire. It gave Ironclaw strength and courage. And he cared for his friends and allies.

Rhinox, Primal's oldest friend among his crew. He was so grateful to have him by his side during this entire war. His infinite wisdom and peaceful personality proved useful countless times in so many hectic scenarios. He was the gentle giant. The only other scientist on board that was aware of the leader's darkest secret only because of his own involvement with its creation. How were they ever going to handle him without Optimus? Hopefully he will never be a problem because if he was ever found and activated, who knew how much destruction he would inflict upon the planet and all who occupied it. Rhinox knew Optimus best, more than anyone else who had been on the Axalon, and so he was the young leader's role model, always seeking his guidance and admiring his varied intelligence, learning from his teacher. The one who dabbled in horticulture was also a great second-in-command officer, and his best of friends.
"Perhaps I could benefit from keeping you alive as a bargaining chip to keep the Maximals from interfering with my future plans."
Yeah right, thought Primal, temporarily distracted by the tyrant's voice. Was that supposed to be a joke? There was no way Megatron was going to pass up this opportunity. He knew this. The t-rex was just toying with him now, and it was despicable.
"Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!"
Manterror's voice was muffled more than Megatron's was as his video shorted and skipped here and there due to the signal's strength and the energy beam that was surrounding the Maximal in his lonely ship. He simply ignored the mantis's obvious eagerness toward his impending doom and lack of care for life.

Rattrap. What a card! Life stranded on this world would have been a lot more boring without him. Though his sense of humor and sarcasm was twisted at times, he always managed to find the funny side of the worst scenarios. And disagreeing with him at almost every turn often drove Optimus crazy but he appreciated his knowledge and experience. His marksmanship couldn't be matched, nor his wits, although Aurora seemed to enjoy their "battles." The rodent's loyalty was unquestionable, which was probably why he found it so difficult to trust anyone like Dinobot who betrayed their allegiance. And even though he had a difficult time showing it, he truly cared for his comrades. Rattrap was definitely one of a kind, and despite all of the debates, rudeness, disobedience and jokes, Primal was glad to have him.

There were also those he had lost under his command who couldn't be in this slideshow that Aurora had given him. Nightmist unfortunately wasn't with them very long on this planet. Optimus was probably the only one who knew her best, and her death was a huge blow to his own confidence in his leadership; his first to experience. She was so smart and kind but also quiet and reserved. Why she ventured out on her own so much, which inevitably made her demise, he would never be able to figure out, but if not for her death and Nemesis' involvement, they wouldn't have Aurora right now whom he treasured. As much as her death pained him, it also made him stronger.

But as if her loss wasn't enough, there was also Icebreaker. The penguin was very skilled, friendly, and quite the opportunist. He was also Orcariner's closest friend and Aurora's "maker," so to speak. Her father, or father-figure. Without him, Aurora likely wouldn't exist. He would always be grateful for that. Unfortunately, as close as they were to Icebreaker, it made it all much difficult to cope with his unexpected death. Accident by Steelclaw or not, he was gone, and it took a huge toll on both the ermine and the orca. Optimus knew they'd find the truth out sooner or later, but he hoped by delaying it, they would be able to find peace and forgiveness before they'd allow the notion of revenge to consume them. Well, that was all out of his hands now.

Valkyrie's loss so close to Icebreaker's nearly broke Primal. The anguish and anger practically drove him off the edge, but luckily he had Rhinox to keep him at bay and support him. Valkyrie was another second-in-command candidate. Very intelligent and optimistic, he didn't think she was much different from himself. But something was changing her, and he never did find out what that was. Obviously something serious because it drove her to seek out Nemesis, for whatever reason, and lead to her death. Did Nemesis do it on purpose to succeed in her escape? It was a difficult verdict judging by the surveilance vidoes that had no sound. But the blame couldn't all be put on her, after all, it was Valkyrie who sought her and opened her cell, and it was not Aurora's fault for accidentally changing the temperature. All of these things happened for a reason. It was not the former Decepticon's fault for what she was. Like a lot of things, that was out of her control. The Maximal leader understood her background all too well. Nonetheless, had Optimus been there like he should have been, maybe Val's death could have been prevented. Maybe.

Silverstreak was too new for Optimus to give a lot of thought to. First impression, she seemed sweet, positive and upbeat. They were fortunate to acquire her before the Predacons did. He wished he could have gotten to know her longer and better.
"Or I could simply leave you to suffer for the last few moments of your miserable existence, knowing that your beloved Maximals will not have time to grieve for you before they find themselves facing oblivion as well."
Is he still talking? Optimus wondered when Megatron's voice broke in again, his optics slowly moving back to his face on the hatch's window. Just let me die in peace, the leader sighed to himself. "You don't know how wrong you are about that, Megatron," he finally spoke. Primal's voice was a little shaky, not from his foe's words, but from fear of facing his own death so soon, his spark racing madly, his fist aching, his sadness for his Maximals. Not much time left now. "You just might live to regret this." It was not a threat because what could he possibly do about it? Nothing. It was more of a warning, not that he would heed it at all because he was so arrogant and egotistical. If you believed in it, there was such a thing called karma. What goes around comes around. Megatron didn't think he was invincible, did he? By the way, who would stop the Vok next time? Optimus seemed to be the most successful at it. Megatron was a fool for condemning him.
"Optimus..." "Optimus..."
He didn't respond to Whitegrazer beyond what she could already feel from him. Panic, terror, grief, helplessness... But there was also love, compassion, remorse, and a sense of fullness as if this was what he had been meant for all along. Such a chaotic combination.

(( OOC: All right, Phoenix, let's wrap this up. :D I'll finish the rest after you. My next post will be the last for the season, guys! ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Nice! Awesome post is too awesome, OOP! It's a little late for me to respond tonight though, hopefully tomorrow. It'll feel weird, considering the fact the character I play and I want completely opposite outcomes here. It is tempting to respond with..

'And thus Megatron changed his mind and spared Primal's life so they could meet up over a cup of hot energon.'

But alas.. I'll have to bring out the nastiness again! Poor Oppy is not even getting to die without hearing Meggy's voice. :p It's like adding salt to an open wound. But at least now I know exactly what my Maximal character will be up to when next season starts. )
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Phoenix wrote: Nemesis watched in silence as the interaction between Megatron and Optimus took place, the former having taken the role of a predator toying with his victim before making the kill. It was an approach Nemesis was far from unaccustomed to, one she had partaken in herself on many occasions, yet this time she found that watching the altercation had caused some unsettling feelings stirring within her. These sensations were foreign to her and left a bitter taste, yet try as she might she was unable to make them disappear.

"I'm sorry, Nemesis.."

Again the voice echoed briefly in her mind before she quickly dismissed the words. Sentimental nonsense would only put her in danger. Primal was a threat to her since he knew of her past and could thus hold it against her at any time. No.. It was for the better that he died like this.

Yet the lingering doubt remained, causing Nemesis to search for options that could at least give the Maximal the fighting chance he so deserved. Perhaps she could sever the contact between the Darksyde and Primal's vessel? If she could, it may not even prevent the seemingly inevitable from happening, but at the very least Primal wouldn't have to hear any more of Megatron's torments before the fact. She could always short the power to the transmitter or perhaps cause an infinite loop in the messages which would cause a failure in the system..

But as she looked back at the monitor, seeing Primal's facial expression change rapidly from horror to relinquished regret, she thought the better of her idea..

"No, Optimus," she whispered to herself, "I am sorry.."

And with those words she surrendered Optimus, the one who had actually cared enough to listen to her, to his fate.

"Not enjoying the show, Nemmy? Lighten up" Terrorsaur jeered, grinning devilishly at the one predacon in the room who didn't appear to be enjoying their ultimate victory over Optimus Primal, the one maximal who'd turned the tide of battle against them more times than he cared to remember.

"I'll be the undisputed King of the Skies with that slag sucking flying monkey pushing up lugnuts, heh heh heh" he bragged to himself, already imagining how easily he and Waspinator would be able to take down the Maximal's pitiful assortment of flyers without their leader to back them up.

Worpex wrote: "Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!" The mantis chanted in the background. Butterflies filled his stomach as he waited for his mortal enemy to finally meet his maker!!!
"Pipe down, would you? I don't want to miss anything over the sound of your cheerleading! Save it for after he's dead" Terrorsaur snapped at Manterror, possibly the craziest predacon he'd ever met, including Megatron's mindless lackey Inferno.

Big Convoy wrote: IC: A CR Chamber began to shake before a familiar green wasp of a Predacon risen out of it. Incredibly dizzy, incredibly tired and incredibly irate over a doppelganger knocking him out.

"Grrr, how dare Not-Wazzpinator hit Wazzpinator! Wazzpinator will zzmazzh Not-Wazzpinator and zzhow Not-Wazzpinator who izz bozzz, which izz me Wazzpinatorrrr....Wazzpinator head hurtzz..." Waspinator yelled before shaking his head from saying his name continuous times and trying to remove any CR Chamber goo out of his audio-receptors.

"Wazzpinator must warn Megatron about Not-Wazzpinator! Not want to get zzlagged for Not-Wazzpinator'z actionz!" Waspinator said in fear before transforming into his Beast-Mode and flying to where the possibility of Megatron is located.

"Rawk! Its about time you got out of the tub, Bug Face, you're missing the best part!" Terrorsaur squawked with malevolent glee, pointing to Megatron's live feed of the impending doom of Optimus Primal...He SO hoped the purple tyrant was recording this so they could watch it again later, maybe even sell it for big credits back on Cybertron when they eventually conquered it.

"Assuming of course our fearless leader's plan to save our skidplates doesn't blow up in his face like all his other "flawless" plans" Terrorsaur grumbled inwardly, firmly convinced that they could have avoided this alien disaster if he'd been running the show...Yet, despite his ambition of replacing Megatron, even he begrudgingly admitted he didn't want his leader to fail this time, after all, his own life was in the balance, and what would the universe be like without good ol Terrorsaur to one day rule over all of it as Supreme Leader of all Predacons?

OOC: Yo, just getting a feel for Terrorsaur now that I'm officially his player now, sorry to make a post before Blackrose, I can cut it out if I have to, just wanted to play him a bit before the transwarp wave hits.

Una wrote: Blackarachnia felt her body being taken over by Tarantulas; his laugh lingered upon her lips, tasting like tainted oil. How dare he? HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing Rattrap in front of her,she tried to shake off Tarantulas' stink, but it was hard.

"I did what the ape wanted. His fault for being suicidal."

She wanted to say more but thought against it towards the rodent. He wasn't Optimus. She knew if she disrespected the big ape or something smart, he would shoot her. Though she didn't care for the Maximal leader, she wasn't going to be accused of something she didn't do, but either way, she will survive this like everyone else. Except for the monkey.

Tarantulas chuckled to himself as he continued to watch events unfold, eagerly awaiting Primal's demise, amused by the reactions of his loved ones as they panicked over his impending destruction. It was almost enough to make him forget about his current predicament, though he was still resolved to make a break for his body as soon as the opportunity presented itself. The best time being of course while the maximals watched the moment of Primal's death, while they were too shaken by disbelief and grief to pay any attention to him and his fetching host.

"Just another reason for you to hurry along to your grave, Primal, heheheheheh!" Tarantulas snickered as he counted down Primal's final moments.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Something was evidently wrong. As Orcariner was watching from the hallway, he saw that Optimus was still en route to the alien construct.

He's not ejecting.

Was there something wrong with the controls? Were the Vok trying to derail Optimus, forcing the Maximal leader to maintain operation over the pod? Orcariner did not know the answer, but he did know that this would end terribly if Primal continued to pilot that weaponized stasis pod. Too many friends have died in the past few days. Even more have perished throughout the duration of this war. The dark corner of the orca's mind reached out to expel the truth, but Orcariner tried to suppress it.

He whispered, "Come on, Optimus. You can do it."

He's going to die.

"You can do it..."

Hope was the emotion that the giant sentry was leaning on right now. To give into despair would be synonymous to allowing a great burden crush its bearer from above. The whole crew needed to believe that Optimus Primal would find a way to both save them all as well as himself. Orcariner continued to silently repeat his words under his breath as he watched the hologram. The ship was beginning to rumble, straining to hold up its shields as the world around them crumbled. This would not be their final moment. Optimus simply wouldn't allow it.

--------------------------

Despite this being a moment of victory for the Predacon team, Scorponok was still afflicted with fear from the tumultuous events outside of the Darksyde. Megatron was still gloating over the communications array and the scorpion desperately wanted to join him. The problem was that Scorponok himself was filled with doubts as to whether or not they would still be alive by the time the sun rose.

Sure, Optimus gets to die. I just want to be alive to celebrate it.

Lava boiled below as if taunting the crew members to fall in. The 1st Lieutenant gulped as the ship rocked once more. Several pieces of metal and loose equipment fell below into the bright pool of death. Scorponok prayed he would not suffer the same fate. He had so much to live for. So much groveling to do at Megatron's feet. So many Maximals to kill, assuming they survived this day's events. If not, Scorponok would just test his venomous concoctions on the natural lifeforms on this planet. Looking around, he saw that the other Predacons were conversing amongst themselves. He wondered how they could possibly take this so easily. It was the end of the world! There should be screaming and bots going insane over this revelation. The Predacon wished he could take this like a champ, but truth be told he was a coward. Should he survive the destruction of the planet, Scorponok would add "grow a pair" to his resolution list.

Ugh, I hate Mondays...
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Phoenix wrote:Blaze, have you forgotten us?
Never.

I'm shooting for posting tomorrow.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Woot! It's so nice to come online and see how people are gathering once more! :) And a blast seeing Terry and Waspy in action too! Also great show with Scorpy, although now I feel saddened he is the only one who is going to meet his grave in the lava pits below.)

Aurora watched as Rattrap rather frantically yelled at BlackArachnia for making such remarks before turning to Whitegrazer just in time to miss the female spider's odd transformation. The white mare looked so lonely, so lost in thought, that a telepathic ability wasn't even necessary to know something was troubling the taller female immensely. Hoping the best, yet fearing the worst, Aurora moved over to her and gently tugged at her hand.

"Please don't worry.. It'll be okay," Aurora told her softly in an as cheerful tone as she could possibly muster then and there. Yet as desperately as she wanted to believe her own words of comfort, as much as she yearned for an update stating that their feedback was incorrect and Optimus had long since left the pod, a part of her knew she was likely just deceiving herself.
Terrorsaur wrote:"Not enjoying the show, Nemmy? Lighten up"
Although a bit startled by the sudden appearance of the other Predacon, Nemesis reeled herself in quickly enough to offer a slight smile to the passing male.

"Oh, I am enjoying it quite immensely," she assured him, "I'm just sorry I'm not getting to make the final blow against Primal myself."

She didn't wait for a response but rather tagged along with Terrorsaur to join the others to watch the big event on the bridge. Joining them was the last missing flyer as well as Waspinator emerged from his cryo chamber bath.

Megatron watched with some annoyance as his foe appeared to direct his attention elsewhere rather than pay heed to his torments. Well, it was about to be a mute point anyway, as Megatron was fully intent on having the final word regardless. His face was going to be the last image entered through Optimus' optics, his voice the final sound processed through his audiosensors, and the knowledge that he was about to lose everything he held dear due to Megatron's intervention would be the last thought to cross his mind. It was a magnificent scene that was unfolding before him, one that had been executed better than the tyrant could possibly have hoped for.

In the background Manterror was chanting in glee while a few more Predacon spectators arrived to witness their victory. "Enjoy the show," Megatron told them briefly without turning his attention from the monitor. He did not wish to miss a single moment of this. No.

The signal strength started fluctuating more as Primal approached the structure but fortunately the image remained clear enough for them to savor every delicious moment. Megatron was just about to speak again when the foolish Maximal's voice cut in. His voice sounded strained, nervous for certain, with a touch of what Megatron perceived as gratifying regret.
"You don't know how wrong you are about that, Megatron,""You just might live to regret this."
The tyrant scoffed at this.

"Even now you cling to some nonsensical hope that everything will turn out in your favor in the end. Ever the optimist. Go ahead and refuse to accept reality for what it really is."

Megatron leaned closer, the boastful grin back on his face as he drove the point home.

"The Beast Wars are over, Optimus."

He then raised a pointed finger at Optimus in a gesture of triumph. "You Lose."

Immediately following was a victorious chuckle that echoed through the pod as Megatron leaned back once more while watching his enemy sail away into oblivion.

(ooc: I hope this is okay. I'm really tired and struggling a bit with writing up the post due to this fact, so I'll look it over tomorrow and change whatever needs changing.

Edit: I think I'll just leave the post the way it is.. Ball's in your court now, OOP.)
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully tonight. :lol: I really want to write one more post before Optimus goes boom. :lol: ))
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC:
Yo, just getting a feel for Terrorsaur now that I'm officially his player now, sorry to make a post before Blackrose, I can cut it out if I have to, just wanted to play him a bit before the transwarp wave hits.

Don't worry, Darkspark. Arachnitron is pretty much the only (functional) bot that can't see or hear what's going on outside, so there really isn't much for her to say about all of it that she hasn't already said in my previous post. Not to mention, she's the only one functional in the brig...both outside of her head and inside of her head, the Predacon and Maximal programming are still being held at bay thanks to the inhibitor chip, so it doesn't make for much conversation. So I'm not posting for her until season two.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

It was drawing near...she could feel it. She wasn't letting go. Though, she had to smile, feeling the defiance in his spark. It gave her strength to beat out the despair that was coming inside her, no, both of them. She shouldn't be surprised anymore of the increasing development towards her and Optimus. What irony that it seemed to grow within such a chaotic wave of emotion. She couldn't help but laugh at it.

"We won't let him win. Don't let him win."

Letting everything she could pour through, everything she could think of towards Optimus from her soul to his: her love for him, her gratitude, and her will to see this with him. Despite it all, even though Death came knocking at the door, she wanted to give some comfort and advice like she always had with him.

"Smile."

She had faced death before and grew stronger for it. He will too. As well as her friends. Sometimes, it was better to stare death in the face and smile. To show no fear, no despair, nothing that would cause harmful auras that would just devastate or make the one bringing it the satisfaction of seeing them in sort of state. Especially one as arrogant and ruthless as the Predacon tyrant they faced.
"Please don't worry.. It'll be okay,"
Aurora's tug couldn't be felt by her, but subconsciously or just a reflex, Whitegrazer's hand had gently wrapped around the young ermine's fingers.

There was peace.

And she let it flow warmly.

"Smile, Optimus."
"He ain't suicidal!"
Blackarachnia muttered under her breath, "Could have fooled me."

All these Maximals were suicidal. Frustration written all over her face. All this suspense and drama was killing her to boredom. Her spider instincts raised alarms for her to just get out of there now, but she had to keep herself still. Not until that weapon was destroyed along with Optimus.

Then she would scatter away from here.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

((OOC: Great work with these posts, everybody! And OOP, that scene where Optimus actually begins to crumble in fear and anger with Megatron's gloating--I actually felt it there, in spite of the fact that I don't normally think about him that way. Fantastic.))
Rattrap wrote:Nice job, Spots!
Aurora wrote:Great job! Looks like Rhinox will be able to retire when he eventually wakes up, since we've already found a suitable replacement.
Cheetor looked down at the ground sheepishly while Rattrap patted his shoulder. He hadn't expected the compliments; he'd just been excited to have a chance for everyone to see what was going on outside.

And no one could replace Rhinox...
Airazor wrote:How'd you get a signal through the shields!?
"I opened a hole big enough for a spectrum pulse. Rhinox showed me how," he said, before adding hesitantly, "...I wish he was here."

Megatron wrote:Oh, you Optimuses do love to sacrifice yourselves, don't you. Fortunately, this time your foolishness will destroy you and your Maximals. By leaving them behind, you left them at my mercy.. and I promise you.. ..that I will show them none.

Without your leadership, your dear friends will fall to the might of my Predacons, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. But I do wish to take this chance to thank you for your heroic, yet ultimately futile, sacrifice that will ensure my future as ruler of not only this planet but Cybertron as well.
Steelclaw was struck by the stark malice in his leaders words, as though he'd felt a small pang in his spark. But it deadened unexpectedly.

This Predacon he was listening to now was the one who had murdered Glowstick on a whim. And Steelclaw had been dealing with that cruelty ever since it had happened; he just hadn't really realized that's what he was doing--that he was struggling to rationalize Megatron's actions.

But of course Megatron would speak like this now. He had been this way since the beginning, when Steelclaw joined him on the first critical mission and helped to ensure the theft of the Golden Disk. Everything fell in place now; there was no point in arguing or wondering any more (as much as that might make the really important question avoidable).

Megatron was bad.

Concluding this--laying it to rest--instilled in Steelclaw a sense of resolution that he hadn't even known he was looking for.

Megatron was bad, and it changed nothing.

Rattrap wrote:Aw man. Leave it to de monkey to take it to da wire.
Airazor wrote:He's almost inside the alien structure, why doesn't he ditch?!
Without even knowing he was doing it, Cheetor nervously drummed his metallic fingers against the center console at rapid speed. His feeling of dread grew the closer the image of the pod came to the super-weapon. He was scared that at any moment, one or both of them would blow up--and Optimus still hadn't left! Big 'Bot had to pull through, he just had to!
Rattrap wrote:Aw, come on, Fearless Leader, get it in gear!
Tarantulas wrote:Too late! Goodbye Optimus, tehehehehehahahaha!
Dinobot turned his head when he heard the unmistakeable voice of his former comrade; as strange as that was, Dinobot was naturally pulled away to the more pressing matter at hand. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but by this point, Tarantulas was almost certainly right. It was too late for Optimus.

Dinobot's mind shuttered quickly back to the first day on the planet... Optimus holding on to him so that he wouldn't fall down to the canyon floor below, and allowing only that one of his own Maximals would come and save them both. If it came down to it, Optimus was going to hang on until he ran out of strength, just in case the extra moments were worth anything to his former enemy. And it was that very decision which had saved Dinobot's life.

All of the sound in the room seemed to disappear, leaving only the chaotic sight of yellow light streamed in through the windows, and red alarm signals revolving around in pre-determined paths, and Dinobot's comrades moving around in agitation and mouthing things to each other.

This was the kind of death Optimus would have wanted. Of course, he was Optimus Primal, and he would prefer to live on for his soldiers than to go out in some honorable, glorious moment. Nor, indeed, was this death so honorable--some Predacon's sabotage was clearly in play here. But that was by Dinobot's definition of honor.

For Optimus, honor was simply to serve. If he was going to die, he could not possibly be ashamed by the fact that it was by betrayal, for he was only made vulnerable to that betrayal by his choice to save everyone else on the planet.

Optimus was going to die in the line of service. And for the warrior whom Dinobot had met on that bridge, there could be nothing more fitting.

Some other unseen piece of the ground that the Darksyde rested on shifted under the power of the alien weapon, and the ship rumbled and tilted with it. This time, Steelclaw evened his balance out and kept himself on his feet.
Manterror wrote:Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!
Terrorsaur wrote:Pipe down, would you? I don't want to miss anything over the sound of your cheerleading! Save it for after he's dead
Nemesis wrote:Oh, I am enjoying it quite immensely. I'm just sorry I'm not getting to make the final blow against Primal myself.
His teammates. Which of them were insane, which of them were bad, and which of them were lying?

But that changed nothing.
Megatron wrote:The Beast Wars are over, Optimus. You Lose.
Optimus was good, and it changed nothing.

The world waiting for them at home was still as messed up as ever, a conglomeration of the corrupt and innocent in both factions. He couldn't leave the place unfixed. Megatron was still his ally, the Maximals still his opposition. He had to continue this fight.

"Big 'Bot," Cheetor thought, "Get out of there. You've got to come back."

((OOC: And, 3 years later, fulfillment.))
Last edited by Blazemane on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]