"First Season Finale: Part III"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

NaitoKage wrote:(There currently is no ban on birds, however it's frowned upon to use the same spieces as we've had characters which are so similar. IE:Blackarachnia/Arachnitron, Venatrix/Starshadow, Tigatron/Wintersong, Silverbolt/Feralnight. So current birds in use are Hawk,Eagle,Raven,and Swift. It's a little more difficult to just outright ban birds due to the huge deversity birds represent to the planet, they're not a small family like felines.

Also lets not forget the preds are getting Tantrum and Scaleblade.

As for Maximals joining the Predacons, Steelclaw was originally a maximal but defected to the predacons. Umbra technically is Maximal programming, but his ninja nature makes him not really care for either side as long as money and a contract are involved, he'd work for anyone and doesn't believe in any cause. Other then that, Valkyrie in the future is going to end up as a Predacon. )

OOC: Are bats banned?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Just the vampiric kinds. We used to have a false vampire bat, but that character is gone. Banshee I believe is a normal vampire bat. But even so, there are tons of different types of bats.)
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

((Whatever happened to Sonar anyway? Is he considered dead? Last I heard he was in the Maximal brig.))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Offically, Sonar is still just in the Maximal brig.. forever. Unoffically, his player lost internet other then the use of her cellphone when she moved.)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

NaitoKage wrote:(Offically, Sonar is still just in the Maximal brig.. forever. Unoffically, his player lost internet other then the use of her cellphone when she moved.)

OOC: Bummer, will she be coming back? When was the last time anyone heard from her?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(I see her post on facebook sometimes, but there is no idea when or if she may return. )
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Nemesis watched in silence as the interaction between Megatron and Optimus took place, the former having taken the role of a predator toying with his victim before making the kill. It was an approach Nemesis was far from unaccustomed to, one she had partaken in herself on many occasions, yet this time she found that watching the altercation had caused some unsettling feelings stirring within her. These sensations were foreign to her and left a bitter taste, yet try as she might she was unable to make them disappear.

"I'm sorry, Nemesis.."

Again the voice echoed briefly in her mind before she quickly dismissed the words. Sentimental nonsense would only put her in danger. Primal was a threat to her since he knew of her past and could thus hold it against her at any time. No.. It was for the better that he died like this.

Yet the lingering doubt remained, causing Nemesis to search for options that could at least give the Maximal the fighting chance he so deserved. Perhaps she could sever the contact between the Darksyde and Primal's vessel? If she could, it may not even prevent the seemingly inevitable from happening, but at the very least Primal wouldn't have to hear any more of Megatron's torments before the fact. She could always short the power to the transmitter or perhaps cause an infinite loop in the messages which would cause a failure in the system..

But as she looked back at the monitor, seeing Primal's facial expression change rapidly from horror to relinquished regret, she thought the better of her idea..

"No, Optimus," she whispered to herself, "I am sorry.."

And with those words she surrendered Optimus, the one who had actually cared enough to listen to her, to his fate.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Master?

Was that her master's voice she heard back there?
I'm so sorry, Whitegrazer. Forgive me. I hope Aurora can forgive me. So much pain...
"Optimus..."

A tear had gone down her cheek; feeling all these emotions rush through her sent her body into a paralyzed state, numbed to the outside world, to what was going on except for Optimus.
"Too late! Goodbye Optimus, tehehehehehahahaha!"
"Ya know, you never did answer my question earlier. What did you do?!"
Blackarachnia felt her body being taken over by Tarantulas; his laugh lingered upon her lips, tasting like tainted oil. How dare he? HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing Rattrap in front of her,she tried to shake off Tarantulas' stink, but it was hard.

"I did what the ape wanted. His fault for being suicidal."

She wanted to say more but thought against it towards the rodent. He wasn't Optimus. She knew if she disrespected the big ape or something smart, he would shoot her. Though she didn't care for the Maximal leader, she wasn't going to be accused of something she didn't do, but either way, she will survive this like everyone else. Except for the monkey.

Her mind told her to pull out. What was about to happen...despite it not being real would be very painful towards herself. But her spark couldn't let go. She didn't care about the pain she would feel. She cared about him. It was an Empath's duty: to share the pain of others. She wished that she could take that pain anyway, but she couldn't and it would go against everything she was taught and believed.

"Optimus..."
Last edited by una on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Manterror watched with glee as Megatron tormented the maximal leader. The mantis has long dreamed of the day that Optimus would die a horrible and painful death. Yet, he never imagined it would be as glorious as this moment was! Primal was almost in tears at the thought of becoming space dust and Manterror could only offer a large grin.
"Or I could simply leave you to suffer for the last few moments of your miserable existence, knowing that your beloved Maximals will not have time to grieve for you before they find themselves facing oblivion as well."
"Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!" The mantis chanted in the background. Butterflies filled his stomach as he waited for his mortal enemy to finally meet his maker!!!
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((Correction, Banshee is another species of the false vampires. It's carnivorous or cannibalish(she's not crazy enough to eat someone by the way). The only difference between Sonar and her is that she is white and somewhat fluffy and her wing membranes are so thin(I think) or maybe transclucent if I'm correct, her wing bone thingys could be seen.))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I can't tell you how excited I was this morning when I saw so many posts... until I realized that they were all OOC. Then I was sad and disappointed. I'm glad there are a few IC posts now, though.
Why are there so many predicons defecting to the Maximals?
Because the Maximals rule! Chicka, chicka, yeah! :lol:
When are we going to see a maximal turn predicon?? I'd LOVE to see that and hear Optimus' thoughts on it!
I'd love that, actually. And I wish we had done Gorilla Warfare so Optimus could have been all super bad ass, but oh well. Can't really see any of the current Maximals switching sides. Except for Dinobot. :wink:
But he was a bird. I think we still have a ban on those....I'd have to rethink his beast mode and figure out some sort of back Story, but with all these defections we may need him.
There currently is no ban on birds, however it's frowned upon to use the same spieces as we've had characters which are so similar.
That is correct. The only ban on beast modes is felines. I still plan on bringing in an OC Pred for season two as well; still working on her profile and indecisive on her beast mode.
A maximal turning bad could be cool, would have to think up a good motivation for it
Good point, DarkSpark. Maybe this particular Maximal will have been lied to, or let down by a close friend or their leader. Or they just like the taste of being bad. :twisted:
Whatever happened to Sonar anyway? Is he considered dead? Last I heard he was in the Maximal brig.
Offically, Sonar is still just in the Maximal brig.. forever. Unoffically, his player lost internet other then the use of her cellphone when she moved.
Bummer, will she be coming back? When was the last time anyone heard from her?
I see her post on facebook sometimes, but there is no idea when or if she may return.
This is why I just kind of take those characters and put them on a back shelf until their owners possibly return instead of just calling them dead and moving on; like Sonar, Saber-Fang, Wintersong, SnowTrix, Frilla, Feralnight, Onyx and... what was Wildfire's new Maximal? Silverwing? I can't even remember because she disappeared before she really got involved with them and I hadn't typed her name very much. :| Anywho, we just pretend to ignore these characters (or just mention them in the background in the game so we know they're still around) because we can't be sure when, if ever, their owners will return. It's easier to pretend they don't exist at that moment in time than it is to kill them somehow (which would be against the rules anyway to kill someone's character without their permission) and go through all of that drama, but they still have that opportunity to jump right back into the game like they were never gone. I miss them all, though. :(

:lol: at Manterror! Nice. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
Big Convoy

Unread post by Big Convoy »

(OOC: Should I let Waspinator appear now or during the beginning of Season 2? Ah slag it, I'll do the former.)

IC: A CR Chamber began to shake before a familiar green wasp of a Predacon risen out of it. Incredibly dizzy, incredibly tired and incredibly irate over a doppelganger knocking him out.

"Grrr, how dare Not-Wazzpinator hit Wazzpinator! Wazzpinator will zzmazzh Not-Wazzpinator and zzhow Not-Wazzpinator who izz bozzz, which izz me Wazzpinatorrrr....Wazzpinator head hurtzz..." Waspinator yelled before shaking his head from saying his name continuous times and trying to remove any CR Chamber goo out of his audio-receptors.

"Wazzpinator must warn Megatron about Not-Wazzpinator! Not want to get zzlagged for Not-Wazzpinator'z actionz!" Waspinator said in fear before transforming into his Beast-Mode and flying to where the possibility of Megatron is located.
Last edited by Big Convoy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Big Convoy wrote:(OOC: Should I let Waspinator appear now or during the beginning of Season 2? Ah slag it, I'll do the former.)

IC: A CR Chamber began to shake before a familiar green wasp of a Predacon risen out of it. Incredibly dizzy, incredibly tired and incredibly irate over a doppelganger knocking him out.

"Grrr, how dare Not-Wazzpinator hit Wazzpinator! Wazzpinator will zzmazzh Not-Wazzpinator and zzhow Not-Wazzpinator who izz bozzz, which izz me Wazzpinatorrrr....Wazzpinator head hurtzz..." Waspinator yelled before shaking his head from saying his name continuous times and trying to remove any CR Chamber goo out of his audio-receptors.

"Wazzpinator must warn Megatron about Not-Wazzpinator! Not want to get zzlagged for Not-Wazzpinator'z actionz!" Waspinator said in fear before transforming into his Beast-Mode and flying to where the possibility of Megatron is located.

OOC: YAY! Its Waspy! :mrgreen: :lol:
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: I've posted my audition for the part of Terrorsaur, just so ya guys know, hopefully old needlenose will be playing a more active role in Beast Wars soon :D
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(Ooc: Sweet! Waspy and Terrorsaur are both continuing on into next season! Megatron is very pleased, yeeeesssss..

On another note.. Blaze, have you forgotten us?

Also I hope Megs is being evil enough to your liking, OOP. You did want him to be mean as can be so I've been trying to oblige. Depending on your next post, I may have Megs wrap things up in my next one unless you want the torture to continue for a while longer.)