Well thats... just... Prime...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well thats... just... Prime...

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Hey all,

I am very excited to announce that Garry Chalk (a.k.a. Optimus Pinhead.. erm ... Primal :wink: ) will be coming to NSW in a few months!

http://www.cultureshockevents.com/index ... arry-chalk

He'll also be accompanied by Steve Blum best known for #snikt!# (Wolverine!) and Starscream from TF: Prime.

This going to take place on the 25th and 26th August and will be held in Penrith. If there are any BWinters in NSW at the time I would recommend making your way out there :mrgreen:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I actually don't have the slightest clue where NSW is.. I tried googling Penrith and seems to be Australia, which.. rules me out for sure for this event, but hope you have fun!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

It's also the weekend right before Dragon*Con. Garry says he'll be able to handle all the flying back and forth, but I have my doubts. :lol: I don't think he fully understands just how crazy D*Con is. :shock:

I had no idea you guys were that close to where that convention will be held, otherwise I'd have said something a couple months ago about it. :lol: I hope it will be fun! I'm very glad you guys will be going. I have another Aussie friend who is excited to be going and finally meet the Gare-bear. I wish I could be there, and visit Australia, but that's unlikely right now or in the near future.

At any rate, I do keep a list of conventions that Garry has attended in the past and, more importantly, which ones he'll be attending this year on his Facebook Fan Group (for anyone who is interested). I'm also friends with his convention agent, so I get the DL on advanced notices where he'll be appearing. Unfortunately, I can't make that public until the conventions announce it. Useless knowledge, you know. Unless, of course, you notice me registering for a convention; then it's likely it's one he will be at. :lol: But I can't afford to go to all of them. One con I'm attending this year that he isn't is Savcon, but we have Lee Tockar, Gregg Berger and Neil Kaplan there this year. Whoo!

I'll catch up with your PM later, SilverfromOz. Sorry for the wait. A bit busy right now, I am.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Yeah, unfortunately, a trip to Australia is not in my budget. lol. But I'm thinking of going to the TFexpo in Kansas.....Garry supposedly is going to be at that one too. It's kind of far though, but we're thinking of making it into a road trip!!! We both enjoy adventures!! :-D

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Yeah, unfortunately, a trip to Australia is not in my budget. lol.
Nor mine. Nor do I have enough vacation time. Ugh.
But I'm thinking of going to the TFexpo in Kansas.....Garry supposedly is going to be at that one too. It's kind of far though, but we're thinking of making it into a road trip!!! We both enjoy adventures!!
That's a great idea, Blackrosefencer! You should go. He needs more love from this boring state. :lol: He will certainly be there. It's only one day, though, right? Watch out for the twisters! :wink: He's going to be at the Vancouver Fan Expo this weekend, and BotCon next weekend. Busy, busy, busy this year.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

No vacation time...or money...and since school just started... *Sobs*

BUT! On the plus side, HAVE FUN! :D
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

@OOP: Yeah, it's only one day. Which is why I was debating about whether or not I wanted to go to Savcon or TFexpo. I had a really hard time choosing. But I'm interested in attempting to enter some of the contests, not to mention going to see Garry Chalk is a definite plus! Even though Savcon is a whole weekend and TF expo isn't, I think this will be fun! We can go do some things in other states on the way down, go to the con, and go do other things on the way back. And maybe we'll find a fencing tournament somewhere along the way!! :-D

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)