Your favorite moments in the whole RP.

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Your favorite moments in the whole RP.

Unread post by starshadow »

I've been reading the past RP threads and I kinda liked some of them.

Mine's-

1. Glowstick: Heh.. I didn't realize you wanted to see StarShadow slagged so badly that you'd cheer for the other team. I'll have to make note of that..

Sonar: It has nothing to do with cheering for the other team. I was commenting on Saber's attack, she should have seen that coming. She was a General after all, as for Starshadow, she could jump into a lava pit and I wouldn't even blink.

2. Star: *jumps out of the Leviathan and gets caught by the claw*

Glowstick: ARE YOU CRAZY?! This is the second time you have attempt to exit the vehicle in flight, if you keep this trend up I'm either going to force you to wear a parachute, put child locks on the Leviathan, or do some sinister modifications! Stop trying to seize my fuel pump with your antics!

Sonar: *thoughts* Well of course she's crazy.

Star: HOW SHOULD I KNOW IF THE SHIP'S FLYING?! Sheesh...sometimes I wished that I've stayed as a maximal...

3. Glowstick: *impersonates BA* Rwar, don't call me legs or I'll set you on fire. Boo hoo the Predacons don't do anything interesting and Tarantulus keeps leering at me like a dirty old man, I want MORE!

Glowstick: Hm.. You said you darted StarShadow to keep her alive..Wouldn't you have benefited from her being destroyed? I mean if she wasn't in the picture.. none of us would harass you or stalk you like she does..Unless the other crewmate's insinuation's have merit..Doesn't matter either way, but I like to try to understand my co-workers motives.

Sonar: I'll tell you the same thing I told Steelclaw. I did what I thought was best. If Megatron wants to win the Beast Wars, he will need every one to accomplish that. Starshadow is dreadfully annoying, yes but Megatron needs every one alive and in one piece of this war. I have no motive that could interfere with Megatron's plans, aside from killing a few orgainic animals for sport that is.

(Pffft.. Excuses :P)

I have more actually. I just posted a few of them. So...what you guys liked? :3
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Favorite moments...hmmm....

Every scene with Manterror in it. Always makes me laugh. :lol:

Also, where ever Nemesis comes into battle, someone gets injured or killed. :shock: Phoenix, that is a common theme for that Predacon! XD

Starshadow picking on Sonar! Cece hugging Glowstick, showing her love. XDD

Rhinox's FART! OMG! ALAK! THAT HAD ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!! :lol: :lol:

Icebreaker's fatherly attitude towards Aurora. Awwww

Hmm...

I loved the discussion between Whitegrazer and Steelclaw. :D

Nemesis and Optimus's discussion when she was a prisoner.

This is all I have right now but I think I will think of some more. :wink: I really need to go back and read everything to remember. XDD
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Also, where ever Nemesis comes into battle, someone gets injured or killed. Phoenix, that is a common theme for that Predacon! XD
Yessss.... She brings misfortune wherever she goes.
I did love this scenario too, tbh. It was rather interesting to play it out, seeing how vastly different the two characters and their backgrounds are.
Rhinox's FART! OMG! ALAK! THAT HAD ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!
A priceless moment, repeating the scene from the show with another 'victim'!

Other scenes I really enjoyed, in no particular order:

Optimus' conversation with Arachnitron where she offers some insight into her psyche. It's always very intriguing to see just how different her personalities are and how they react to certain situations.

In general I tend to like scenes that surprise me, such as the worm crawling out of the apparently dead Starshadow. Whitegrazer's conversations with her 'master' likewise, especially in the beginning, since the rest of us don't really know what's going on.

Rattrap's comments causes some hilarious situations too. Can't really pick a single favorite since most things coming out of the rat's mouth are priceless.

There's more, but will have to write later due to time constraints.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I think we all loved this scene. All RP-ing seemed to stop for a whole week while we waited for them to respond to each other. :lol:
Optimus' conversation with Arachnitron where she offers some insight into her psyche. It's always very intriguing to see just how different her personalities are and how they react to certain situations.

I really enjoyed it too. I thought it was fun to write as well as read. I was very anxious to jump on and read what OOP wrote next. Sometimes I had no idea what Arachnitron was going to do until I read what OOP wrote.

Likewise, I'm enjoying the exchange between the three spiders. I can't wait till Blackarachnia comes back and sees what Tarantulas and Arachnitron have been up to since she's been gone. She will flip out! :lol:
In general I tend to like scenes that surprise me, such as the worm crawling out of the apparently dead Starshadow. Whitegrazer's conversations with her 'master' likewise, especially in the beginning, since the rest of us don't really know what's going on.

I agree. Scenes that are unexpected are very memorable and are probably the most interesting!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

1. Glowstick: Heh.. I didn't realize you wanted to see StarShadow slagged so badly that you'd cheer for the other team. I'll have to make note of that..
:lol: Love it. Kind of feel bad for Starshadow. :wink:
That one really threw me for a loop, too! :lol:
Icebreaker's fatherly attitude towards Aurora. Awwww
Definitely.
I loved the discussion between Whitegrazer and Steelclaw.
It was very intellectual. I quite enjoyed that as well.
I did love this scenario too, tbh. It was rather interesting to play it out, seeing how vastly different the two characters and their backgrounds are.
I had a lot of fun with that! I agree, Phoenix.
Agreed!! I don't know how many times I had to re-read Starshadow's post and make sure I was imagining it correctly. Very surprising. And Whitegrazer's conversations with her dead master are always entertaining. Can't wait to learn more about 'Grazer.
Rattrap's comments causes some hilarious situations too. Can't really pick a single favorite since most things coming out of the rat's mouth are priceless.
I love all of the interactions between Aurora and Rattrap. She really cracks me up with her witty comebacks.
I really enjoyed it too. I thought it was fun to write as well as read. I was very anxious to jump on and read what OOP wrote next. Sometimes I had no idea what Arachnitron was going to do until I read what OOP wrote.
:lol: Same here, Blackrosefencer!

All in all, though, everyone is doing an awesome job, and I'm always, always eager to see everyone's next post. Thanks, guys. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow picking on Sonar!
LOL! Those two who are trying to kill each other THAT interesting? O.o :lol:
Cece hugging Glowstick, showing her love.
Sadly, she can't show no more love to him. :(
Love it. Kind of feel bad for Starshadow.
Well, it's all part of Sonar and Star's Love-Hate or Hate-Hate relationship. :P
I cried when he did that to my baby...JUST KIDDING! :D Adding the list of my favourite scenes, Nemesis getting serious.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Oh! I almost forgot. I also enjoy pretty much any scene with Manterror. He's like Inferno, and I love the craziness of it all. :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

starshadow wrote:Sadly, she can't show no more love to him. :(

Showing love to a corpse is rather frowned upon. :P
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Oh! I almost forgot. I also enjoy pretty much any scene with Manterror. He's like Inferno, and I love the craziness of it all.

Agreed, Manterror has essentially taken Inferno's place as the crazy bug of the series.
una wrote:Icebreaker's fatherly attitude towards Aurora. Awwww

Heh, I don't think Phoenix enjoyed that too much though.. she's always been like a older sister to me. So calling me "Daddy" would just make her shudder. But with Icebreaker gone Aurora did gain more character development.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LOL SLAG I MADE A GRAMATICAL ERROR!! >_<

I mean Cece can't show more love to him. Sorry my bad.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Glad you guys have liked Manterror. :D Hes a lot of fun to write for but I try not to overdo his crazyness so I take a long break in between failed attempts at taking over the world.

My favorite moments have been the underground cave with all the traps and pitfalls, fighting optimus' doppleganger, the spiders' current plot-line, anything that Alak has done with Rhinox so far and manterror's shenanigans with the fake CR chamber and catapult. :D
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

WorpeX wrote:Glad you guys have liked Manterror. :D Hes a lot of fun to write for but I try not to overdo his crazyness so I take a long break in between failed attempts at taking over the world.

My favorite moments have been the underground cave with all the traps and pitfalls, fighting optimus' doppleganger, the spiders' current plot-line, anything that Alak has done with Rhinox so far and manterror's shenanigans with the fake CR chamber and catapult. :D
Oh my gosh! I forgot about that fake CR chamber!!!! That was hysterical!!

And the trebuchet was pretty funny too! I don't know where you come up with this stuff. :lol: I love Manterror!!!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)