Clothes

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Clothes

Unread post by Alak »

What kind of clothes do you all wear? More specifically, what style do you like to maintain when you go out in a casual environment such as with friends and family? Does this change when you go to school? Does it change when you go to a party? Please indulge me here :D I'm looking for inspiration.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I basically wear T-shirts, and then either jeans or khakis (long or short depending on the season/weather). I'll wear something just slightly fancier for Sunday morning services, and not-quite-formal events (by slight fancier, I really mean slightly. Usually a polo shirt), I will be in a sweater when it's cold, and I'll wear actual formal attire when the occasion calls for it. Overall, though, t-shirts. And usually they have a show/movie/comic logo, or some semi-witty saying. One of my shirts, for example, is just the Autobot Insignia set against a black background.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

I'm still in a state of trying to invent a look for myself and I'm always experimenting. I've taken to wearing ties lately. This is my current "look": http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 8743_n.jpg
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Ehh...Usually hot pants jeans with any random colored shirt plus slippers when I go out somewhere near my house block. At home...random tank tops or sleeveless shirts and shorts. Nothing much.

I like your coat Jaz! :D
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I like to look nice, but I'm not, by any definition of the word, a "girly-girl." My usual outfit of choice is a pair of skinny jeans, my fuzzy black boots, a tank top of some various color and a black hoodie over top. I also tend to wear a denim skirt with leggings. I like looking like a girl because I enjoy making heads turn when I walk in a room! Of course, I usually hang out with guys so that's pretty much a given. :wink:

I enjoying wearing skirts and dresses, but with my fencing legs and my scoliosis, it's so hard to find any that look good on me. I can't wear certain things since they either sit on my shoulders wrong, or one side is longer than the other, or you can tell that one hip is higher than the other. It's annoying. Clothes shopping makes me feel really bad about myself sometimes. :(

I rarely wear t-shirts, but when I do it either has something to do with my interests: My favorite sports teams (GO STEELERS! GO PHILLIES!!) or bands (right now I have my Kiss t-shirt on) or my Predacon t-shirt, Decepticon t-shirt or anything that says fencing on it.

Mostly I wear dark colors...usually black and white. Sometimes a dark purple color or blue, green or gray. I refuse to wear any variation of the color pink. :-P

Hope that helps, but since I'm a girl and you are not....I imagine skirts, leggings, dresses, and fuzzy boots will not be possible choices for your wardrobe. :-p

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

I'm what they call a "tomboy" so I frequently dress like a guy. However, I do have some more feminine clothes. Casually I wear jeans (or a long skirt) and a t-shirt or sleeveless top, either plain or with some bright, funky colours. When going out I switch to my black jeans or black skirt and wear a strappy top (never revealing - I don't like "advertising" my assets, not that I think there's anything wrong with a woman dressing in this fashion. It's her right.) Or, smart casual, I wear a dress. I like bright, colourful, interesting dresses. The more funky the colour scheme, the more I like it. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hmm.. in my usual, non-pregnant state, I prefer jeans and a t-shirt/top as well. I have been known to wear somewhat revealing tops and show off a little cleavage, but for the most part I just like dressing casually.

Being pregnant I detest jeans like the plague. My normally favorite pants are shoved into the back of my closet, since normal jeans tend to tug a little on the tummy region and being pregnant I'm very sensitive about that. So right now I dress like a bum on a day off with baggy stretchy pants and a t-shirt. Something that does NOT put pressure on my poor tummy. I'll be glad when this baby is out so I can work on getting back into my regular jeans.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

My style varies, most wearing t- shirts and jeans, but hoodies are my favorite type of clothing. I love my big, baggy, hoodies no matter the weather condition. :mrgreen:

Mostly dark colored jeans, and the jeans have to be flare. In winter time, then I will wear skinny, or bootcut jeans once in a while. I like ruffled skirts, any color but usually black. I wear lots of Hollister shirts and hoodies. When I'm not wearing that I have a unique style. Anything that looks like ED HARDY or tattooed I will grab.
The Crab

Unread post by The Crab »

Usually I've got a Transformers/Warcraft T-Shirt, and some ratty old jeans. Because lets face it, broken in clothes are just awesome. Covering my feet are my old DDR shoes. Or sandals, if I feel like not-DDR.

Recently I've been sporting this, and I feel like I can now control time and space. It hasn't been successful... Yet. >:|
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.