Preview:Transmetal Tantrum

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Preview:Transmetal Tantrum

Unread post by NaitoKage »

So as many of you know, Phoenix's Husband Warwulf decided he wanted to return to the BW rp. He also wanted character art done up for Tantrum, the Predacon tank character. So I decided to take up the task.

At the moment this is just the line art, I still need to color it, but this probably took more time then any of my other art thus far..

I think he'll be more then up to the task.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

His knockers outdoes mine by a long shot! Not sure whether to laugh or be jealous. ;)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Somehow...this reminds me about my thoughts of Guyver when I was a kid. *stares at his chest*
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Heh.. well he wanted Chest cannons, I was originally going to make them bigger since he said "obscenely large" but we went with those since he wanted to be able to reach for things infront of him. I imagine the cannons probably flip up as a backpack when he isn't shooting.. kinda like the leg supports fold up to keep him from falling over when shooting his chest railguns..

As for the muscles and such.. well transmetal characters had those sort of builds, so it made sense.. and I can make plenty of bad puns which always makes me happy!

So Tantrum will be the resident "Beefcake" of the Predacons.. unleashing "udder" destruction on the maximals.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Dang.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Nice looking Predacon there. :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Heh, good looks and big guns, alas that's all he's got.

He asked for a 40 MM vulcan cannon (For those in the know, most aircraft use a 20 to 30 mm vulcan cannon. So.. that's a very big bullet), and twin 155 mm cannons. To.. put Tantrum into scale, he's effectively stronger then the Leviathan transport on his own, his only problem is low mobility, and we had to ask him to raise his intelligence above 1.. so he's around Transmutate's intelligence.. or lower.

I didn't draw in his Electro sword though since I thought it would look weird with that pose. He also asked his character stands at 20 feet.. and 1 inch. So Optimal Optimus Primal and Orcariner should have an interesting time with Tantrum.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Why does he have Pez dispensers for a chest? :lol:

Looks good though. Great drawing!