ATTN ALL NEW REGISTERING MEMBERS

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nurann
Site Admin

ATTN ALL NEW REGISTERING MEMBERS

Unread post by Nurann »

This is an updated post regarding the changes made to the forum registration settings back in 2010.

While I am 99.9999999999 to the tenth power percent certain that we've had nothing but spambots registering over the past couple of months, I have a nagging feeling we're missing new users. This post is for any potential new members who have not received a confirmation email. If you are not a new member or if you have already received an email from an admin, then please disregard this message.

I want to reiterate that all registrations are handled manually. If you are a applying to join this forum and you have not received a confirmation email from an administrator, please contact bwintforum@gmail.com directly. Please tell us the username you attempted to register with, the (approximate) date you registered, and the email address you used. This will assist us in locating your account amongst the 400-500 non-biological-entities competing for our attention.

This is because if your chosen username or email even remotely resembled gibberish (and sometimes even if it didn't), it may have been deleted by mistake. It is extremely important that you email us if you do not hear from an admin within a week of registering.

Thank you.

~The Beast Wars International Admin Team
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~