New Sig

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

New Sig

Unread post by Alak »

*points to sig* :D

DeviantART link

Description: "All right, everyone, let's mosey!"

As I'm replaying Final Fantasy XIII in order to try and get another read on the game, I find myself more and more nostalgic for the 7th installment of the franchise. I'm not entirely sure why I love FF7 so much. From a technical standpoint, it certainly doesn't have the best protagonist, the best story, the best villain, etc. It has plenty of plot holes. All the other stuff thrown into the mix (Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Last Order, Advent Children, Before Crisis, etc.) just seemed to make the universe all the more confusing. I tend to be a purist, so all the retcons and such made me really frustrated with Square-Enix. Yet, here today, I still consider FF7 to be my favorite Final Fantasy of all time.

Strange... but who cares. Let's just replay the original for what it is. Let's mosey!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I honestly don't know much about FF except the things my college roommate showed me and some of the characters that are on my old PS Ehrgeiz game (which I still love), but this is a really nice sig, Alak! I LOVE the honey comb effect over it. Great color scheme. Very well put together; it flows nicely. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I know very little of FF and let's just say I love Kefsa's Dancing Mad theme.

Nice sig, though, Alak! :D Love it!
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

The sig looks awesome, nice work!

As for FF, I'm really not a fan of the franchise at all. Perhaps because the one game I bought was FFX and to be honest that was easily the worst game I have ever had the displeasure of playing.. for the whole 15 minutes I could stand being a beach ball throwing loser who got beaten by a tree.. I guess I like western types rpg games a lot more than the turn-based ones. I'm a fan of Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fable, etc.. but not FF.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Thanks, guys! I do have a Kefka piece, Una, but it's a bit more... abstractish than my usual stuff.

http://alakdilion.deviantart.com/galler ... 1#/d2mxdfq

The guy is crazy, though, so I think the random nature of the wallpaper fits him well lol.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Oh yeah, he is nuts. :lol:

I love that sig too! :D