"First Season Finale: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Frilla wrote:One problem solved.
Tigatron wrote:Well done, the three of you!
Cheetor smiled sheepishly. "It was really Frilla," he deflected the praise. Of course... it kinda really was Frilla.

Dinobot, however, said nothing. Predacons- at least the race he'd known his whole life- weren't used to giving or receiving praise. If one 'bot did give another any congratulations, it was usually for the sake of flattery, and transparently so. Tigatron's earnest compliment was something he had no comfortable response for.

Besides. It was mostly Frilla's doing.
Saber-Fang wrote:I decided that my own personal problems could wait, seeing how the Maximals needed me more. It would seem that the needs of the many out weighted the needs of the few.
Cheetor had been so distracted he hadn't noticed Saber-Fang come in at first. He couldn't be sure... but he thought maybe he recognized the quote from some Earth movie. He hadn't watched many of those before, but Cybertron had taken a natural interest in humanity's ideas about alien life. Maybe it was from one of those. Star... fight? Star... walk?

"Hey, Saber!" he added to the greetings which had already been said.

Steelclaw couldn't tell what Whitegrazer was thinking to herself for so long. Maybe she hadn't even known what she meant when she asked about what made an individual. Or maybe she knew full well, didn't like the response he gave her, and wanted to bring the conversation somewhere she felt like she had some rhetorical advantage. He wasn't prepared for what came next...
Whitegrazer wrote:What is a society, Steelclaw? What is it built upon?
So that was it? She wasn't going to give him an answer? She was going to be cryptic? Of course she was going to be cryptic. He should have expected her to be cryptic.

"What do you think a society is?" he asked pointedly. He immediately resorted to a short, breathy laugh. It wouldn't do to let her push his buttons so easily. It was one thing if she was going to beat around the bush, but it was going to be another thing entirely if he started shouting and letting emotion rule over rationality. Then the conversation would be pointless.

"Look," he explained calmly. "I'm not sure why you're asking so many questions, but I feel like I'm not getting much response from you. I came here to converse, not to be interviewed. Please... tell me what it is you're trying t- ..." He cut himself off, for that sounded insulting. "...Getting to. I'm sure I'd enjoy talking about it on some level."
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

"Well you got good timing Saber-Fang, really good timing."Wintersong said but nodded before looking towards the others as they spoke, finding it a little funny as they couldn't take much credit except for Frilla. But Tigatron's question made her shrug as she glanced at her fellow white tiger,"Good question. One of us should check on them and make sure they're alright, they got pretty banged up in the fight."She replied,'If only it had been the same for Icebreaker.' It was a sorrowful thought and tigress was hoping they wouldn't be risking in losing another teammate once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow Trix merely looked at Manterror as he simply blew off being shot by the computer to focusing the blame on her, which she found rather pathetic. "You know the chances of Megatron even noticing you were shot by the computer is pretty much zero, and your little accusation is pretty pathetic Manterror."She said in a bored tone and pushed his claw aside,"Besides I think you'd know if I was back stabbing you."She said with a sly smirk of her own, flicking her fluffy tail as she thought a moment, wondering if she could make use of him pointing the finger and turn the blame on someone else. "Maybe I can give you a hand. Whatever you were up to and got shot for can be blamed on almost anyone, might I suggest someone who hasn't had much trust yet from anyone, maybe say one of the more newer Predacons or perhaps one of the dumber ones."

Though she wasn't quite sure how Manterror might take the suggestion though she wasn't about to stop try,"Mean come on Manterror play the blame game on someone who's more then likely to take the heat for trying to access programs only Megatron can get to. Or is suppose to."She said in a sweet tone while resting a hand on his chest.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla smiled at the others but blushed slightly in embarrassment,"Just a little work and well there was help from you two."She said to Dinobot and Cheetor with a smile before looking over,"And as everyone else has said, welcome back Saber."She greeted before looking towards Wintersong and Tigatron."Well there are still only the auto guns to worry about, I can go check and see if they're alright."She offered knowing Orcanier and Rhinox's condition were more important.

But that didn't mean Frilla wouldn't still try what Optimus requested. It just would take time to try and make something that could prevent the jamming signal Glowstick normal sent out. It would be a long shot but the frilled lizard was confident she could get it done.

-----------

Outside the Axalon Feralnight had looked back, watching the others leave but didn't return inside. Instead she wanted to try and clear her thoughts and right now this was the only chance she might get. Besides being nightfall it would give her some camouflage if the others came looking for her right away, which right now she didn't wish to be around them like normally.

Turning her attention to the cliff the wolf/raven fuzor crouched, spreading her wings to a slight angle before she leapt off the edge to dive parallel to the waterfall. But when she was a little above the river she spread her wings, flapping them a few times before soaring towards the nearest riverbank and landing with a sof thud then folding in her wings on her back.

Besides the river and waterfall the place was pretty quiet and a good place to think, which was what Feralnight was looking to do. So with a quick look around she walked towards some of the lying bushes and lied on her belly, resting her head on her forepaws but careful of her talon like claws. With a final quick look towards the Axalon she closed her eyes and let her mind wander.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

"Well, to be fair, just as there are some decent Predacons, there are also not so decent Maximals."
Aurora took note of the slight change in Primal's voice as he mentioned these not so decent Maximals as he put it. Although she didn't know all of the Maximals who called the Axalon home that well, she couldn't really see any of them being granted such a description by the leader. Perhaps he was talking of someone else, someone from his past. She wanted to pursue the matter further, but was interrupted by Optimus continuing.
It's likely that he'll be caught, but since we have a cease-fire, he should be able to find the means to improvise and escape."
True.. Ironclaw was a skilled mechanic, but she was still concerned about him wandering into enemy territory like that. And unfortunately a cease-fire would not prevent the Predacons from inflicting damage in other ways. The badger may be an unlikely choice for the task of sneaking in, but with AirRazor and Rattrap going for the front door it almost seemed as if the Predacons, provided some of the more intelligent ones were at the base at the moment, would suspect foul play. Like that squid tech they had.. Glowstick was it?

She didn't have time to ponder it further before the dinosaur made his whereabouts known.

Peeking out from her position behind Primal, she caught a glimpse of the approaching Predacon. He almost appeared friendly, which only made him more frightening to the young fuzor.
Optimus Primal wrote: "Well, Megatron, you managed to drag me off away from my ship and crew to discuss a truce of cease-fire, yet when I return to Base, I find it scrapped with some of my Maximals critically injured due to a full-frontal assault by your Predacons. I feel like I've been played the fool even though you assured me that was not the case. I demand an explanation."
Megatron wrote:"Yes I was made aware of this when my Predacons returned, in fact I hadn't a clue about it until Glowstick informed me of the assault and I took care of it accordingly Primal."
The Predacon leader who had taken the name of the dreaded Decepticon leader from long ago, once a fugitive being chased through the galaxy, was obviously willing to go to extreme measures to keep his subjects in line.. If he was indeed telling the truth, that is, it was difficult to read the expression on his face. Aurora felt sickened by what she thought had happened to Glowstick, whom until this attack on the Axalon had not appeared very threatening to the Maximals at all. She felt like speaking up against the Predacon, to call him a monster for what he claimed to have done, but she refrained since Optimus had specifically asked her not to intervene.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

(OOC: Yes, I'm feeling much better OOP. Thanks! I just had a bit of a cold that's all. And my stomach is a little funky....hopefully I'm not coming down with the stomach bug that's been going around the school.)
"Cats are always impatient. She will return."

Arachnitron narrowed her optics angrily. What a pain cats could be! She almost protested, but then the Hybrid interrupted her thoughts. Once that was under control she made her way out of Tarantulas' lair and teased him a bit before leaving. The other spider's response was a suggestion to make him carry the equipment.
"Be a gentleman, Tarantulas."

Arachnitron grinned at the other widow. Oh this was too much fun! She turned back to the male spider.

"You wouldn't want us to accidentally blow something up now would you?" she chimed in mimicking his earlier retort about his usefulness. Arachnitron was a little suspicious that the male spider would try to run off if they let him out of his binds, but she figured he'd want to stick around and get off the planet too. She looked at him quizzically. Obviously there was something he knew that the others didn't know. What was it?

She figured she'd know soon enough. She turned back to the other she-spider smirking playfully. "Alright, let's get him geared up and get moving!" Then she added as a hasty after thought. "I suppose we can contact the ball of fuzz and get her the coordinates to my ship. She can meet us there."

Once they were ready to go, Arachnitron lead the way out of the lair in the direction of her downed ship.

(OOC:@ Una: I'm not sure how many posts you want it to take to get there and what are we doing afterward? If we use Arach's ship, then the spiders won't be inside the Maximal base for the part about the planet's destruction to cause Primal's death.....)

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: No problemo, Blackrosefencer. I hope you feel 100% real soon! ))
"Yes I was made aware of this when my Predacons returned, in fact I hadn't a clue about it until Glowstick informed me of the assault and I took care of it accordingly Primal."
The gorilla's eyes narrowed suspiciously up at Megatron's. Such a predictable answer, although, he wasn't quite sure what the Predacon leader might've been hinting at about "taking care of it accordingly." Optimus stood there quite still and attentive, his arms still crossed over his chest, most of his body in the moonlight. A step in the shadows and he would vanish, courtesy of his black fur, but he remained where he could be seen by those without assisted vision. The scar from his upper chest that also appeared on his back from the sword his alien clone drove through him, and the scares on his left hand from Nemesis' sai, were seen easier in his beast mode, even in the moonlight. Megatron should be careful how he treads around Primal, who by now in this war was a battered, exhausted and nearly broken leader not far from going off the deep end. If anyone thought Scorponok's cyberbee had brought out the most fearless and aggressive qualities of Optimus, they would be sadly mistaken. For Megatron's sake, he hoped he was actually being honest right now.
"I assure you Primal Glowstick was taken care of for this little attack, let's just say he will no longer be giving you any problems nor will you really see him anymore."
The Maximal Commander's firm gaze turned concerned for Glowstick's well being. What exactly was Megatron implying? Could he have...? He supposed it was possible, but the communications expert was far too valuable to Megatron to just throw him away. Optimus hoped it wasn't true and that his assumption was wrong. For all the lives that had been lost and almost lost during this war already, another spark extinguished on either side only made it more difficult and discouraging in hopes of survival.
"Something like this won't happen again Primal I will assure you."
Deciding to take a different approach, Primal suddenly seemed to relax, unfolding his arms and lowering his gaze to his hands as he gently picked out dirt and splinters from his knuckles that had embedded in his skin from his travels in his ape mode that day. In a somewhat care-free tone, still studying his knuckles, he said, "Well, Megatron, I just don't feel convinced by your words. I was certain you had your troops under control like I do mine. How do I know the attack wasn't a trick?" Looking back up at the t-rex, Primal asked, "How can I trust you now? I've given you my word twice and have honored it both times. I must say the actions done by your Predacons today have seriously damaged the truce you so eagerly desire. How can I be sure this won't happen again, with or without Glowstick?" Optimus lowered his arms to his sides and kept his eyes on the giant reptile that towered over him.

-----
"It was really Frilla,"
Ah, such modesty from Cheetor and Dinobot who remained silent at the time. Both of them still assisted Frilla in some ways.
"Just a little work and well there was help from you two."
Good. Tigatron wasn't the only one who noticed.
"Well there are still only the auto guns to worry about, I can go check and see if they're alright."
Nodding, Tigatron volunteered to Frilla, "Then perhaps we can get started on the manual repairs for those while you see to our other comrades." He glanced at Cheetor and Dinobot. Wintersong would have to stay where she was considering her monitor and communications duty that had been assigned to her. At least it gave her plenty of time to rest with her wound. In the back of his mind, however, he hoped Airazor, Rattrap and Ironclaw were all right in their mission so far.
"I decided that my own personal problems could wait, seeing how the Maximals needed me more. It would seem that the needs of the many out weighted the needs of the few."
"A wise and selfless consideration, Saber-Fang," the white cat in robot mode commented with a nod to her.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Orcariner continued to walk through the cold hallways of the Axalon. Murmurs were heard up ahead from the chatter being traded amongst the remaining crew members. Checking his scanners one more time, the orca noticed that the Maximals had taken yet another prisoner in this war. It was also fortunate that Nemesis had yet to escape. To his dismay, Orcariner found that Optimus was not in range. He wondered what his leader was up to this time. This entire day had gone by without the giant seeing much of Primal. It was one of those days. It was a busy day. Turning the corner, Orcariner made his way into the main bridge and provided a friendly wave to his comrades.

"Hey," he said.

Before he could continue, Orcariner was interrupted by a beep from the nearby CR Chamber. The door rose and revealed a refreshed Rhinox. The senior officer let out a groan at he stepped outside onto the command center. The orca waved at him, too.

Rhinox nodded, "I'm starting to hate that thing."

He pointed at the CR Chamber.

"What'd I miss?"

Orcariner shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. I also just woke up downstairs."

Rhinox turned to meet the other Maximals. He offered a polite smile before asking the obvious question.

"How'd the fight turn out? Anything important we need to be updated on?"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Well Starshadow wandered off somewhere, the spiders are who knows where, Steelclaw went to clear his head, and all others I haven't got the slightest idea."
"Oh..okay.."
"Sorry about that Airazor just precautions. Automated after all."
What just happened?
"We are under a truce Cecaelia, I don't think activating the auto guns is needed."
"T-TT-TRUCE?! Who's bright idea was it from?! He must've had too much bugs in his system!" it was ridiculous. A truce between the warring factions? Why set up a sudden truce when the war has been going on for years?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Hey, Saber!"
Saber couldn't help but smile at the young Maximal's greeting, Dinobot was quiet and stoic as ever.
"A wise and selfless consideration, Saber-Fang,"
The former general returned his nod.

True, but I have once again put every one on this ship at risk because of this thing. Saber thought.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

"Sorry about that Airazor just precautions. Automated after all."
Airazor wiped her brow, glad that the gunfire had stopped and she was safe again. "That's better." She said, stunned that the Predicons never told her to leave. Perhaps they're more serious about this truce then she thought. Her goal was to buy her friends some time, and that was what she planned to do. For now, they hadn't seen Rattrap. Perhaps he would be able to slip into the darkside as well and provide Iron Claw with some back-up. "So, who is it that I am speaking to?" She continued, hoping to strike up a long conversation and keep the Predicon busy.

---

"Get your paw's off of me, witch!" He said, slapping her hand away from his chest. It didn't matter who he blamed this on, Megatron likely wouldn't care and he wasn't too fond of Snow Trix. She would do. He hated the woman robot's. They all had some silly agenda of their own and tried to be sexy to get their own way. Either that, or they had some serious metal problems. Why couldn't they just be normal like he was? "I don't play well with others... BECAUSE IM TOO BUSY RIPPING HEADS OFF!! He screamed, suddenly feeling the need to do just that. Activating his buzz saws, he inched closer to Snow Trix and raised one of his claws towards her. "YOURS WILL LOOK GREAT ON MY DESK! BAAAHAHHAHAHAH!!"
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Once Ironclaw saw that the auto defences had been disabled he moved in for the Predacon base. He crawled as fast as he could on all four's looking for an entrance. Eventually he found a hole in the hull where it had been damaged earlier. He wandered around the base for a few moments trying to avoid being spotted. He transformed into his robot mode and realized he was quite cramped in these tunnels, he had to be quick. He kept moving trying not to let any of his armour scrape across the walls of the tunnel. 'Black ship' he thought, this place mde him feel very uncomfortable. He didn't know why Optimus had chosen him for this mission, he wasn't exactly a spy. But he would jump at the chance to do something significant, although that wasn't his usual take on things. Ironclaw realised that he had done a little growing up since he had come to this planet. He thought about Aurora then Saber-Fang, they were distractions but they were things he cared about, but he had to put them aside.

He came up to an access panel and removed it form the wall. Ironclaw knelt down next to the access panel then pressed a button on his thigh ejecting a cable from his lower chest and one from his neck. He plugged one into the Darksyde's internal systems and one into the side of his head. His eyes changed colour and he was now looking inside the Darksyde's internal system. This virtual world was nothing but a grid layed across the floor and a few items in the top corners of his vision. His hands then appeared in this world to help guide himself. He had manipulated a system in this manner before, he had a good idea of what to do. In the top left corner of his vision there was the pendant, a octahedron shaped object which naturally span clockwise. This allowed him perform certain actions. In the top right corner was what most bots would call a map, though its primary purpose was to show his oreintation within system. Ahead of him he saw the Predacon symbol, his first goal, getting into the mainframe. He moved his left hand over to the pendant tapped one side with his index finger then rotated it to tap another side. This then allowed him to travel towards the Predacon symbol. Ironclaw grabbed hold of it and turned it over to reveal multiple buttons on the other side. He knew this, on Cybertron he had encountered both Maximal and Predacon systems. The peace had meant that these systems encountered each other on regular ocassions, Ironclaw would be the one to untangle the mess and get things back to normal. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but neither was coming to his planet. He held the pendant with his left hand and then pressed varies buttons with his right in a specific order. The symbol then tunred around and Ironclaw was sucked into it which led him through a worm like transition. This brought him to the systems mainframe, where Megatron would keep his deepest and darkest secrets. This place was infact darker and had many relays spiking out of the gridded floor. He made his way to the centre where he found a purple object in the shape of a head. Ironclaw narrowed his and ajusted the pieces of this 'puzzle' to form Megtron's head. This gave him access to invidiual data files which gave him precise locations of information. He selected one. It then showed a wire frame of the Predacon base and zoomed in on one specific room where a golden disk was being stored. 'A golden disk?!' he asked himself. Not the one that was stolen from Cybertron, but an alien disk. "By the matrix" he said to himself in shock. He downloaded all the information he could in order to tell the other when it came to it.
Last edited by Mystrea on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

"What do you think a society is?" he asked pointedly. He immediately resorted to a short, breathy laugh. It wouldn't do to let her push his buttons so easily. It was one thing if she was going to beat around the bush, but it was going to be another thing entirely if he started shouting and letting emotion rule over rationality. Then the conversation would be pointless.

"Look," he explained calmly. "I'm not sure why you're asking so many questions, but I feel like I'm not getting much response from you. I came here to converse, not to be interviewed. Please... tell me what it is you're trying t- ..." He cut himself off, for that sounded insulting. "...Getting to. I'm sure I'd enjoy talking about it on some level."
Her answer to him was just a pure, warm smile, listening to his words as she didn't mind it at all.

"Questions lead to answers. Sometimes, the answer is right in front of us,"she pointed towards the spark she drew and knocked on her chest plate where her spark pulsed, "Soul. Without a soul, things, life itself would be meaningless. We are the soul of the society as the society is our soul. One can't exist without the other. It's like if an musician makes music with no passion to it, there would only be notes and sound. It is the soul within the music that gives it meaning. If a society fights for peace yet is in turmoil and chaos will spread that turmoil and chaos. A person who fights for peace yet holds nothing but contempt, anger, aggression inside his spark will spread his contempt, anger, and aggression. The same end comes from both because in the end, individuals and society have the same power to save or ruin the world. With the same power comes the same rippling cause and effect. In order to bring peace, to know peace, one must learn it, know it, feel it to create it then peace will come to him, her, and others around them."

"Yes, we are our own spark, own bot, but our actions, good or bad, have consequences that can affect others. Our very souls can heal or hurt."

____________________________________________________________________________________
Arachnitron grinned at the other widow. Oh this was too much fun! She turned back to the male spider.

"You wouldn't want us to accidentally blow something up now would you?" she chimed in mimicking his earlier retort about his usefulness. Arachnitron was a little suspicious that the male spider would try to run off if they let him out of his binds, but she figured he'd want to stick around and get off the planet too. She looked at him quizzically. Obviously there was something he knew that the others didn't know. What was it?
Tarantulas just stood in silence, contemplating before he noticed Arachnitron looking at him. He just smirked under his webbing muzzle.

She figured she'd know soon enough. She turned back to the other she-spider smirking playfully. "Alright, let's get him geared up and get moving!" Then she added as a hasty after thought. "I suppose we can contact the ball of fuzz and get her the coordinates to my ship. She can meet us there."

Once they were ready to go, Arachnitron lead the way out of the lair in the direction of her downed ship.
"I will contact her." Blackarachnia said, yanking Tarantulas and the wagon forward, following the other black widow.

Using her com-link, she pressed it with her free hand, "Yo, kitty! You still in this or what? We are leaving."

((OOC: Hmmm. I actually forgot about that. :lol: OOPS! Well, I'm sure we will think of something. Maybe someone can interrupt it or Tarantulas does something to sabotage the process, forcing a delay which can lead to them to force shelter inside the Axalon. We will think of something. I'm sure of it.))
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Rhinox wrote:What'd I miss?
Orcariner wrote:Your guess is as good as mine. I also just woke up downstairs.
It suddenly hit Cheetor that the two had not been online to hear of Icebreaker's death. Maybe somebody else would tell them. How in the world could he?
Rhinox wrote:How'd the fight turn out? Anything important we need to be updated on?
But somebody had to, and before he could think of the best way to say it, the announcement presented itself.

"Icebreaker's gone."

He kept his gaze trained on Rhinox, while he figured out how to explain what he meant. "He got shot, and he couldn't get repaired fast enough."

Dinobot listened intently. He considered adding particular details... "rail-gun", "head injury," "extensive loss of mech fluid," "Steelclaw". But they could wait for now. Let the Maximal youth handle the more sentimental part of it all. Dinobot knew enough to know he wouldn't come off sympathetically, and to know that sympathy was probably what the Maximals needed.

Steelclaw listened carefully. Whitegrazer made some interesting points, but he realized she was, again, saying one needed peace to make peace. Perhaps he should have just answered her questions and let her go where she wanted to with the conversation- then they would have had more information to go on now that they were speaking of this again.

"I... still say that in order to have all of these wonderful qualities you speak of with in one's self, one ought to have others not trying to take them away. If a persons suffers another's aggression, and anger, and contempt, it is a great achievement not to react in kind. But it isn't a great surprise if that person does react back with all of those feelings.

"That's in addition to the fact, of course, that no one should have to suffer that kind of oppression unless they bring it upon themselves. But I've already spoken of some persons' peace depending on providing peace for others.

"So tell me, since we seem to disagree on this crucial aspect of peace... why do you say someone needs all of these qualities to provide them for others? What evidence do you have? And what exactly do you mean anyways, to say one should be free of all of these qualities? How free? Do you mean to tell me you yourself are at peace, and devoid of all contempt, and never angry, or aggressive? If this is all true, you have my congratulations."
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Icebreaker's gone?

Those words seemed to echo through the corridors that stemmed from the bridge. Orcariner could only remain motionless at the sound of this news. His processor urged him to do something in response to the news. He found himself nodding at Cheetor and the others.

"That's terrible news," he said, shaking his head, "We should probably make funeral preparations. Do something to remember him by."

Orcariner turned to head back to his work station in the hanger. A heavy hand caught him by the shoulder, however. It was Rhinox. The elder said nothing at first but he refused to let go of the younger soldier. Death was always difficult to deal with, despite being a natural process for all living things. Rhinox was old enough to emotionally cope with it, but he knew better than to assume Orcariner would react the same way.

"You okay?"

The orca quickly nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to get things done around here as efficiently as possible."

He then whispered, "Wouldn't want to have the younger ones panic over this."

Orcariner then walked away, disappearing into the darkened corridors of the ship. Rhinox woefully watched his shipmate leave.

But you are one of the younger ones, he thought.

-----------------

The floor shook with each step that the giant took. Each stride becoming slower and shorter than the previous one. That was when it happened: shock. Orcariner's optics darted around, trying to make sense of his surroundings. It was futile as the environment became alien to him. It became exceeding cold. Cheetor's voice resonated within him as those same words returned to haunt him.

Icebreaker's gone...

Breathing stopped altogether and soon nothing but the sound of Orcariner's beating spark remained. He just lost his best friend.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Glancing over it seemed to check on Rhinox and Orcarnier wasn't needed after all and Wintersong smiled at seeing them back on their feet but before any real greetings could be said Cheetor told them already. But it was surprising to see the orca calm about it, or possibly trying to hide his real feelings at the news, but they really couldn't blame him when Icebreaker and Orcanier had been best friends all this time and to lose such a close friend had to hit home,"He was taken out by Steelclaw Rhinox, we thought he could be saved but the wound was pretty bad."She said after Orcanier left, "But it would be best to tell Orcarnier later on if he's willing to hear."She said, shifting in the chair to better face the rhinoceros.

"As for everyone else Optimus is with Aurora to meet with tyranno-breathe,Airazor,rattrap, and Ironclaw went to see what Megatron was up to since he requested a truce and seems to be hiding something, we got Saber-Fang back with us, and Feralnight...well she's somewhere. That's about all that's happened next to losing Icebreaker."She explained, feeling it was better to just tell what was going on instead of waiting. The least they could do was keep the others informed and though WIntersong herself wasn't always the informative one there were definitely times to keep everyone in the loop, though some things were still a shock. With that out she didn't really know what more to say and carefully scratched her chest where it itched slightly near the healing gash, finding it somewhat irritating that it was on occasion and tried to ignore it when she could.

------------

Figures, it was always the crazy ones who were harder to trick, none the less Snow Trix shrugged it off and looked at Manterror as he just seemed to enjoy screaming. Turning her gaze to the razor blades she didn't even flinch as it inched closer to her,"Hmph, with the way Megatron has been acting today Manterror I doubt he would give a care if you were shot or not, by one of us or the computer. He's been so focused on something else he isn't even bothering with our bickering, so put away your little toy and shove off."She said in an annoyed tone, taking a step back slightly. "Besides you aren't really worth the time, only reason Megatron is keeping some of us around is for pawns and that's it so regardless if you frame me your just going to end up dead one way or another."

Losing interest now Snow Trix just turned away to leave the room, finding no other reason to stick around the bug. He was as crazy as the rest of them and just another example of why surviving alone and looking out for no one but yourself was the best way to go, least for her it was and that was a fact.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising