"First Season Finale: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

una wrote:((OOC: I definitely should be able to post tomorrow, Darkspark, Blackrosefencer, and OOP. Sorry, for the last couple of days, I have a fog in my brain. Yuck. I hate that. >.< Stupid brain, turn on! *headdesk* ))

OOC: No worries Una, we all have moments like that, me included sadly (BIG TIME in some cases XD). I'll be away this weekend attending my little bro's college graduation, but shall return Monday and will endeavor to rejoin the roleplay and reply to whatever you cook up Una, I'll be looking forward to it :mrgreen: . Until then, see ya all later, and enjoy your weekend 8)

P.S. here's a few bandages for your poor head :( ...and your desk :lol:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

DarkSpark wrote:
una wrote:((OOC: I definitely should be able to post tomorrow, Darkspark, Blackrosefencer, and OOP. Sorry, for the last couple of days, I have a fog in my brain. Yuck. I hate that. >.< Stupid brain, turn on! *headdesk* ))
OOC: It's okay, Una. I'll be away all day at a concert tomorrow (Shinedown, Halestorm, Godsmack, Steel Panther, Pop Evil, Adelita's Way, and Slash!!)!! So unless you write up something today, I won't get to respond until Monday like Darkspark! So take your time! I'm excited to see how this will all play out!!! :-D

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: XD The fog has lifted, but I'm still working on Blackarachnia's post. Need to tweak abit. But I did get to finish Whitegrazer's response so OOP, you don't have to wait anymore. YAY XDDD I should have the post when you guys return. I better. XD))
Optimus brought his thoughtfully wandering optics back to Whitegrazer's, studying her's with some intensity.

"I only thought it fair to give them a chance," the Commander softly explained with modesty. "If they felt that they couldn't find a place under Megatron's command, maybe they could find one with another crew that has a different objective." It wasn't like he was trying to prove something, or change Cybertron's future. And who knew if they'd remain with the Maximals after they'd finally get back home. That was their business, after all. For all Primal knew, they could just be taking advantage of his kindness and hospitality. However, in Arachnitron's case it was much different, but that was because Optimus knew more about her than he lead on. Indirectly, of course, since he had been involved with a "project" far more dangerous that was now out of his reach. He didn't want to treat Arachnitron differently, thinking they could help her, and he couldn't have locked her up. Primus, the tests they ran on these bots... on their sparks. It darkened his own with the knowledge he had, and he regretted it.
She nodded, "You did the right thing. Everyone deserves a chance."

Nodding once more, Optimus made sure to mention, "Just make sure you're both very careful and extremely cautious if you're to engage in future conversations. If Megatron finds out, he may consider it treachery on Steelclaw's account, which is unlikely to go unpunished. Once he told Aurora and I that Glowstick had been terminated by his hand because of the actions he took behind his back, it was an eye-opener for me. I suddenly realized how merciless and dark Megatron can truly be. A trait I have been too naive to accept from him, thinking deep down that he was incapable of such actions on this planet. I have been sadly mistaken. Whitegrazer, you must tell me when you plan on seeing Steelclaw again and every time after. If Megatron has someone follow him, there might be an ambush sometime, with or without Steelclaw's knowledge. And if anything were to happen to you..." He trailed off with a sorrowful tone, shaking his head as he tried pushing away every possible outcome that attempted to creep into his mind about her being harmed or worse.
"Glowstick is dead?" Whitegrazer was shocked to hear that. It was then she now realized why Steelclaw looked so grim when she mentioned his name. She looked at Optimus, "Optimus, it is always sad to see or hear what cruelness people can do unto other people. We will always have to accept that in this world, that there are some people that will do despicable things for a means to an end, for their own sick pleasure, reasons or think they can get away with it. Those are the ones we have to show the error of their way . If they can't be redeem or reason with and they continue to threaten lives, we will have no other option then to do what we must in order to protect those we care about." Even that left a bitter taste in her mouth, but sadly, it happens, "I hate killing as I value all life as precious, but regrettably fact of life is some people just need killing because some just don't know when to quit or stop."

She just smiled at Optimus with understanding at his concern but also, in reassurance, "Optimus, all my life, I have been in life or death situations. I have been in close calls. Times when I thought it was the end for me, but it never ends for someone like me. I'm a fighter. A soldier with a mission. A warrior with a purpose. I will always been in harm's way. But that doesn't mean I go looking for death. I just know the risk of it. I'm no death seeker. I'm a life seeker." She chuckled lightly but then nodded, "I will notify when I have these conversations with Steelclaw. I do apologize for it's suddenness and apologize deeply for putting you in any difficult position. I should have explained it to you. I had my reasons as I didn't want to delay your mission, but I was still wrong. You are my superior officer. You have the right to know what I will or about to do. And I'm sorry."
"Turning everything into a speech is just one more thing we have in common," Primal tried comforting her with a light chuckle to follow her's. All right. Too curious to avoid the topic now, Optimus asked, "What exactly do you mean? Have you been threatened? And who was your master, if you don't mind my asking?" There was still so much to learn about her even though he felt like he has known her for as long as he has known Rhinox. Speaking of which...
"That story is a lifetime of experience, Optimus. I have seen many things." She smiled, but it was a very sad one as her life was full of things that can be dangerous to tell especially when they returned to Cybertron. She had alot of people wanting her dead, people who can make death look like an accident or use it as a political tool for more motivation against the opposing side. Those are enemies that were the stuff of nightmares. They weren't psychopaths or sadists. Well, some may be. No, these people did it for business, favors, political gain. Her life was an inconvenience to them. She was an echo, a shadow they wanted to disappear. Her death would be a relief to them and they would make sure no one would know and nobody would care.

She didn't like to keep things from people, but there are some things that have to be treated with some delicacy.

"My master was a very eccentric man and good at fooling people..." She was going to continue, but Optimus got a message.

Of course there was bound to be an interruption, just when things were getting interesting. So, more Maximals were about to join the Beast Wars. No one knew that this could very well be their first and last day to ever be on-line again. "Understood, Rhinox," the leader returned. "Launch a small team for each pod to secure them from the Predacons and retrieve our fellow comrades. If they land before the teams can reach them, see if we can establish communication with them to let them know help is on the way. And, Rhinox, remind everyone that we're still under a cease-fire."
New arrivals? It saddened her that they will be dragged into this conflict. At least, it was during a truce.

Hopefully, everyone will play nice.

"I can't tell you everything in one setting or you will be here for months." She smiled jokingly then became solemn, "I did, though, want to explain something that I wished to speak to you about for awhile now. I just didn't know how to explain it properly."

"It's about..."she paused before she continued, "you feel me sometimes, don't you? My presence. My feelings. Sometimes, you feel warmth and peace, other times distress or sadness and you don't understand how or why when you yourself aren't in those types of emotional states."

"I'm a Class One empath. Used to be a Class Five, but I suffered a deep war wound to the chest, which handicapped me and many of my abilities." She placed a hand on her chest, her spark pained abit when she mentioned that, "I shouldn't have survived such a fatal wound, but I did."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: It's about time, una! :lol: Just kidding! Good to see you back. :D

If it's assume that I'll be handling all of the Vok stuff in this episode, I have no problem with that. It'll make my posts go quicker with OP once the 'shroom arrives. But is Whitegrazer supposed to travel with Airazor and Rattrap to Grid Trion? If so, she and OP should probably wrap things up because he isn't supposed to leave the base right away but Airazor, Rattrap and Whitegrazer should arrive at the Vok site together. Yes?

:lol: at Manterror. "What in the name of Starscream's treachery."

@ Alak: I believe Frilla, Feralnight, and possibly Whitegrazer ('cause, you know, she broke her armor, LoL). Saber is still out, Aurora ran off (someone should find out that she's missing and what she left on her computer), and Wintersong and Ironclaw are already on their way without getting orders from Rhinox first. :P Did I miss any Maximal OC's? Heh. ))

IC:
"You did the right thing. Everyone deserves a chance."
It didn't surprise Optimus that Whitegrazer felt the same way but he was grateful for her support because some of the Maximals were having a more difficult time accepting such decisions. Although, he knew they would have to watch Starshadow a little more closely like they did with Arachnitron.
"Glowstick is dead?"
He gave her a nod that held some sorrow and concern.
"Optimus, it is always sad to see or hear what cruelness people can do unto other people. We will always have to accept that in this world, that there are some people that will do despicable things for a means to an end, for their own sick pleasure, reasons or think they can get away with it. Those are the ones we have to show the error of their way . If they can't be redeem or reason with and they continue to threaten lives, we will have no other option then to do what we must in order to protect those we care about." "I hate killing as I value all life as precious, but regrettably fact of life is some people just need killing because some just don't know when to quit or stop."
Primal's crimson red optics looked deeply into her's, a little distracted by her damaged one however that and the injury on her chest had occured. He understood what Whitegrazer was saying but he never thought he would hear those words escape her mouth. He felt like he had disagree, that there was always another way to stop someone and their ruthless ambitions. Optimus was not a killer. He wasn't even a warrior. It was as if taking a life wasn't in his programming and so he felt incapable of doing it. ...Until he remembered his clone. Seemingly invincible and determined to terminate him, his crew and the Predacons, there had been no other way to stop him, or it. Kill or be killed. Is that how it was like to be under Megatron's command? Was this where their war was going with the Predacons? Perhaps he could agree with Whitegrazer after all... But only if there were no other options. And perhaps he was a warrior.
"Optimus, all my life, I have been in life or death situations. I have been in close calls. Times when I thought it was the end for me, but it never ends for someone like me. I'm a fighter. A soldier with a mission. A warrior with a purpose. I will always been in harm's way. But that doesn't mean I go looking for death. I just know the risk of it. I'm no death seeker. I'm a life seeker." "I will notify when I have these conversations with Steelclaw. I do apologize for it's suddenness and apologize deeply for putting you in any difficult position. I should have explained it to you. I had my reasons as I didn't want to delay your mission, but I was still wrong. You are my superior officer. You have the right to know what I will or about to do. And I'm sorry."
All her life? The Maximal leader couldn't even imagine. While she was out risking her life every day, he had spent most of his time indoors, safely surrounded by high security and extra precautions, developing things that could very well end up fighting her, himself, and his Maximals, testing their beliefs and reasoning. What if one day the very thing he had helped create which can't be killed would kill the ones he loved? Talk about irony. It made his mind wander to a visual of the protoform that right now was orbiting this planet that they were stranded on. If it were to ever come down and be activated, Megatron and the Vok would be the least of their worries. It was also why he understood more about Arachnitron's and Nemesis' personalities than anyone else there, except for Rhinox.

"It would seem you and I lived very different lives back on Cybertron," Optimus commented but failed to elaborate. He was far more interested in learning about her than revealing some of his darker secrets; ones he was ashamed of by this point and wished he could make right. "I understand why you didn't tell me what you were doing, Whitegrazer," he jumped back on topic with a lighter tone. "We were both in a rush. But for future clarification, just let me know when you meet him again so I know where you are in case anything were to happen." Optimus gave her a faint smile and reached across to her, gently taking her delicate hand into his good hand and holding it, adding a light squeeze.
"That story is a lifetime of experience, Optimus. I have seen many things."
Studying her sad smile, he instinctively rubbed her palm with his thumb slowly while he continued to grasp her hand. As curious as he was to know more about what she meant, Primal felt as though he shouldn't push her or make her feel like she was being interrogated. He just wanted to comfort her and protect her. Sometimes certain things weren't meant to be discussed for one's safety among other reasons. Like his own past, right now wasn't the time to reveal everything, after all, they would have to tend to their duties shortly.
"My master was a very eccentric man and good at fooling people..." "I can't tell you everything in one setting or you will be here for months."
He returned her smile but it faded as she went on.
"I did, though, want to explain something that I wished to speak to you about for awhile now. I just didn't know how to explain it properly." "It's about..." "you feel me sometimes, don't you? My presence. My feelings. Sometimes, you feel warmth and peace, other times distress or sadness and you don't understand how or why when you yourself aren't in those types of emotional states."
When Whitegrazer had begun to say more, Optimus almost thought it was about the visions she had shared with him before. Had she seen more? Fortunately, it was about something else. Something deeper. But he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing according to the way she inquiring. "Yes," he answered. "How...?"
"I'm a Class One empath. Used to be a Class Five, but I suffered a deep war wound to the chest, which handicapped me and many of my abilities." "I shouldn't have survived such a fatal wound, but I did."
Primal was a little taken aback by that, and he had suddenly felt some sorrow from her. He didn't think he'd ever get used to it, not that he minded it. He had only heard about them but had never met one. Things began to make a little more sense now. "Then I can only assume that that wound you acquired so along has something to do with your current injuries, and why I felt compelled to see you after feeling some sort of disturbance." His concerned optics glanced down at her cracked armor. "Whitegrazer, what happened to you?" Optimus asked in an almost desperate voice, looking in her eyes and seeking her trust.

-----
"We'll keep our optics peeled Rattrap, have some positive attitude for once."
Rattrap could hear Wintersong's glare in her voice. He was about to add more when she and Ironclaw took the opportunity to leave quickly. Shaking his head, he said to anyone listening, "This truce ain't gonna last, so when it's over, and they're distracted with each other, somebody's gonna get hurt. And both of 'em seem to attract trouble to themselves. Not a good combination." Although his approach to Ironclaw's constantly seeking to be with a female - and moving really quite fast about it than Rattrap has ever done so himself - he was genuinely concerned for both of their well being, espcially being out in the field together where distractions could mean life or death. Tigatron and Airazor had been far more mature about it, as had Optimus and Whitegrazer, taking things slow and staying focused on the grand scheme of their situation. Ironclaw seemed far more concerned about having a female companion than fighting this war and being a part of the team. He should probably be happy that Wintersong might have finally found a connection with someone but he hoped it wouldn't interfer with missions.
"I..." "I was partying all night."
Laughing, the rodent said, "Now I know yer lyin', Starshadow, 'cause only I throw the parties around here."
"why do you care? I thought Maximals enjoy seeing Predacons in a...damaged state."
"Only in the battlefield so we know you aren't gonna keep shootin' us," Rattrap teased as he suspiciously watched her enter one of their CR chambers. Where did she ever get an idea like that? Preds were the ones who enjoyed watching Maximals suffer. Maximals actually cared about those who were injured. And if you were one of the less biased Maximals, they even cared about injured Predacons. Still, she failed to answer him truthfully and he didn't like that one bit. She was hiding something.
"There... appear to be no words."
"Eh." Rattrap threw a dismissive wave at Dinobot.
"I am prepared to go to the other pod,"
Oh great. Does that mean I gotta volunteer ta go with 'im? thought the brown, furry rodent still in his beast mode.
"Airazor to maximal base:" "Two pods are falling and appear to be landing in Maximal Territory. I am also detecting an Alien signature in Grid Trion, only a few clicks from my location. Should I investigate?"
"Not without back-up," Rattrap responded to Airazor. "Standby, Birdlady." Then he looked at Rhinox waiting for orders.

-----

Walking back toward the Axalon, Tigatron noticed Wintersong and Ironclaw taking a quick leave. "Hm? Something's going on. Perhaps I had better find out," he said to himself as he trotted to the Axalon's lift and went up it, immediately entering the command center. "What is happening?" he asked the Maximals present.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Moving to a slightly faster pace the white tigress had her gaze forward for a moment, scanning the land with her amber colored eyes to make sure there wasn't an immediate danger waiting for them and the last thing they needed was a chance to be caught off guard. And a brief sniff of the air for the moment didn't give much help with it blowing away from them, leaving them pretty much with little to know if they would be facing Predacons on the way there or if they were heading that way yet. "Seems we're fine for now Ironclaw,"She said glancing over her shoulder to look at the badger, flashing a slight smile at Ironclaw the best she could in beast mode. "So was there anything specific you wanted to know first?"She asked curiously.

Wintersong was now thinking back to just a little before they had gone off to find the pod that had crashed into the forest, wondering if they were beginning to grow a bond so quickly when before she had hardly talked with the badger save until yesterday. It had happened before but the tigress wondered how deep this bond would become since it seemed something more then just being teammates.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Since there was no danger right now, he would every moment he has with Wintersong. He moved up beside and smiled back at her.

"A few things" he replied to her uncertain where to start. He did want about her past, what kind of bot she is and was. But first he wanted to know what was on her mind and where they stood. "Does it bother you what Rattrap and Frilla say? I mean what do you think is going on here?" Ironclaw asked not suggesting anything. He had idea what people thought of him now but he didn't know what she thought. "You know I've grown quite fond of you, but I don't want it to have a negative affect on you" He said as he watched the majestic cat. She had stuck with him through out his clash with Optimus, he wondered if she'd had enough already.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

((OOC: I'm back, just so everyone knows, lol))
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Again, sorry it took so long to get this post out, Darkspark and Blackrosefencer. XDD And I hope you gusy don't mind how I'm having BA trying to start a fight for a distraction. :wink: ))

Blackarachnia assessed the situation before her. She leered at Tarantulas and gave a quick glance at Arachnitron who took advantage. Not like she wouldn't have if she was stuck in the same situation except for letting that sneaking slagger into her processor. She really couldn't take a chance at moving and no way was she going to be left on this planet to die.

Hmmm it was then she had noticed that the transwarp cell was in reach from the corner of her optic, hiding in plain sight and quite clumsily she had to add. It made her reassess what she thought previously because she knew Tarantulas wouldn't want to risk dying from the resulting explosion. She would think Tarantulas might of had it with him.

Blinking her optics like a woman flashing her eyelashes in a false sense of innocence, she acted vulnerable and placed her hands behind her back, swinging her hips like she had been a very bad girl.

"Oh looks like you have me, partner," she smirked, "But really, you still need me and not just for manual work...."

"After all, we did have some fun times, didn't we?" She gave him a seductive wink before she slowly turned around to face Arachnitron who was holding a gun at her, putting her pinchers up to signal she wasn't going to try anything

Staring into the optics of the widow, it was different than earlier. They were more uncertain, vulnerable than what she had saw before she left to get the laser coil. Inwardly, she smiled, but outwardly, she studied the black widow spider before her with scrutiny

"I noticed a change in your personality. You are more submissive and obedient than you were before." Taking a moment to think, she nodded her head and made a little sound, "Tarantulas got himself a fine deal, hasn't he?"

Maybe if she planted a seed of doubt inside Arachnitron's mind and started a fight, she could get a chance to grab the transwarp cell.

If this didn't work, she had another trick up her sleeve...
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla looked back towards Wintersong and Ironclaw as they left, hoping deep down the two could stay on task. The last thing the Maximals needed were to see more friends lost in the war when so many had been lost already, and just within almost a year at that. Pushing aside her worry she went back to checking the coordinates to the final pod but still could only find that it was in the ocean or near it,"We'll have to probably talk to Orcanier before he goes on another mission Rattrap he seems to be having a harder time then he let on about Icebreaker."The frilled lizard said as she turned to him for a moment and sighed."Like Dinobot pretty much put it some of us are ready and might as well make do."

Though Frilla was surprised when Feralnight spoke up,"If you need another hand I'll go with Dinobot to retrieve the one near the ocean, Wintersong and Ironclaw seem to have the forest covered."The fuzor offered.

Right now mostly Feralnight just wanted to get out and fly or run, get her mind off her troubled thoughts and dreams. Honestly it was beginning to bother the fuzor it had hit her so suddenly enough that she wasn't sleeping well anymore. Maybe some fresh air might help clear her thoughts a little.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Rhinox nodded in acknowledgement. He checked the scanners once more and reviewed who was up and about within the region.

"It looks like Airazor is already on her way to one of the coordinates," he said.

He checked the base to see who was left, as well.

"Whitegrazer," he radioed, "Are you able to deploy to Alpha Grid Trion? We need someone to provide back-up to Airazor."

Turning to the others, he added to his briefing.

"Feralnight, Frilla, Dinobot, and I will make our way to the third pod at the ocean. I'm not too worried about Ironclaw and Wintersong since both have proven themselves already. Leave Orcariner where he is because I don't want his instability compromising our mission."

He activated his radio once more.

"Optimus," he said, "Ironclaw and Wintersong are already on route to one of the stasis pods while Whitegrazer will rendezvous with Airazor at the second site. I'm taking Frilla and Dinobot with me to the third location. However, once you have everything under control here at base, you should probably take Rattrap with you and meet up at Alpha Grid Trion. Something seems... off... about that place. We could use the extra firepower just in case."

Looking at his companions, he ordered, "Let's move out!"
Last edited by Alak on Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: I'm not entirely sure there is a third pod right now. As far as I know the player hasn't said a word about wanting to join at this time.

Also nice to know the Maximals are so observant that even after scanning the base to see who were there, nobody noticed Aurora being missing. ;) Kudos to OOP for at least noticing the post and making a comment.)

Nemesis had made it to Grid Trion per Megatron's orders and was now circling high above the area while doing a preliminary scan. Upon arriving she had expected to find a stasis pod or two immediately, but for some reason her readings seemed a little peculiar if that was the case. The results of the scan seemed almost alien in nature, in fact this area seemed to share its energy signature with that of other known alien sites they had come across.

Well knowing of how the aliens had targeted Cybertronians before, Nemesis chose to remain in her avian mode for the time being even though it was quite tempting to transform and go in for a closer look.

Normally Nemesis would not be overly cautious, but after her recent experience with the Maximals she had no interest in getting herself in an even worse predicament just yet. At least not by herself. Knowing it would take most of the Predacons quite a while to get here, she decided to contact them.

"Megatron," she reported back through her com link, "There is something here you might want to take a closer look at yourself. The energy signature is similar to that found at known alien locations, and they appear to be getting stronger."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

By the time Steelclaw made it to the coordinates he'd been given, his beast mode was panting for breath. Being a robot and all, he could personally take on the strain of long-distance running without a second thought, but the bear just couldn't handle it.

An initial look at the pod's proposed crash site didn't seem to promising. The trees were there, and the water was there, like the computers had said, but the pod wasn't anywhere to be found. And that meant that it had either fallen into the water, where he would have no hope of finding in time to bring to the Predacon base before its protoform woke up, or it hadn't even fallen in this quadrant, and it could be anywhere for miles and miles.

"Computer," Steelclaw ordered, "scan the surrounding area for any signs of a stasis pod. Use maximum radius."

A few nanocycles went by in silence, and then the computer reported. "Scan complete. No detectable pod within scanning range."

"Oh boy," Steelclaw muttered under his breath. He moved into the tree line to see if maybe he could see a new part of the land around him; he still didn't have an excuse to not try to find the thing.

"Computer, have I talked to you yet about the whole... talking in broken sentences, thing?"

"Negative."

Rattrap wrote:This truce ain't gonna last, so when it's over, and they're distracted with each other, somebody's gonna get hurt. And both of 'em seem to attract trouble to themselves. Not a good combination.
Dinobot voiced his agreement. "War is simply not the place to cultivate a romance. It creates emotional weaknesses in a fighter and obscures one's focus. The sooner they learn this, the better."

He would not say it openly-- at least not now-- but he did not approve of Optimus and Whitegrazer either.
Feralnight wrote:If you need another hand I'll go with Dinobot to retrieve the one near the ocean, Wintersong and Ironclaw seem to have the forest covered.
"Good," Dinobot answered Feralnight. "An aerial view of the land, and a wide variety of potential angles for attack should prove tactically advantageous."

And then, as soon as Rhinox gave the order to move, Dinobot went to the elevator and waited for him and Feralnight.
Last edited by Blazemane on Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC:
una wrote:((OOC: Again, sorry it took so long to get this post out, Darkspark and Blackrosefencer. XDD And I hope you gusy don't mind how I'm having BA trying to start a fight for a distraction. :wink: ))

I don't mind...I'm just not sure I follow what just happened....

Did BA already hide the transwarp cell or is it in plain view of Arachnitron and Tarantulas?

She's trying to offend Arachnitron with that remark about being obedient, right? In hopes of her getting angry and fighting BA? Or am I completely confused?

@ Blazemane:
"Computer, have I talked to you yet about the whole... talking in broken sentences, thing?"

"Negative."

That was so cute! :lol:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: BA is trying to start a fight between Tarantulas and Arachnitron, but her fighting BA is all good too.

I actually don't know where the transwarp cell is. The last time it was posted was inside the wagon BA bought when they first got there or is close at hand (I read the last posts and earlier to find what happened to it, but I couldn't see it. If I missed it, I will edit and fix it.)) I just assumed it was close so I thought it will be smart if BA tried to start a distraction or if that doesn't work, fight her way through it in order to get a chance to grab. XD That was my way of thinking.

I didn't mean to confuse you. :D Hopefully, I cleared it up.

@Blazemane: That was funny with Steelclaw. Also, Dinobot. :lol:

@OOP: I will post Whitegrazer's response tomorrow. Just to give you a heads up. :D ))
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: @ Phoenix, there is no 3rd pod. Rhinox is assuming Alpha Grid Trion is a stasis pod instead of an alien construct. It's CIS, I do that with a lot of my characters.))