"First Season Finale: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

((Is it morning now? I'm a little confused as to the time at the moment.))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

( Sure Wildfire, you can have Silverstreak pop in. The Maximals probably NEED something to cheer them up with all the sorrow they have.. I see we didn't set a rank, so just Rank 1 should be fine for now since she's young and starting out.

As for the other pod or pods, that's up to Cubic and Alak in the case of Buster and Aphrodite. Otherwise just two Ninjas will suddenly appear! )
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

(( :lol: I think it was a 3 from what Blazemane said,I just haven't had the chance to edit that in her bio but 1 is good since she is new. As for two ninjas I think your's is far more 'ninja' then mine NK, Silver still has some training to do.))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Naw, Silver is plenty Ninja. From throwing blades, the tonfas are a little odd but they'd basically use any weapon they could get their hands on.. they even used guns. Plus she apparently has Tigatron's stealth mode, Umbra doesn't have that. :P )
Wildfire94

((Yea the tonfas aren't common I know but just wanted to change up the weapons a little, swords seemed the common weapon so little change doesn't seem bad and looking at recent characters she's luckily not the only one using them. Though her's are nothing compared to Scaleblade's character's tonfas(they are far more deadly when looking at their design). And yup something like Tigatron's but she prefers the stealth part of her training and I do believe I put a limit to how long her's last compared to Tigatron's.

Edit:Scratch that I didn't put a limit so yea very close to his.))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: :lol: People get in an uproar about my OOC idea, but they completely miss something I said that actually may help them post now with their characters. All righty then...
((Is it morning now? I'm a little confused as to the time at the moment.))
I've already said this in an OOC part of a previous post. Since everyone went to rest around dawn, it's about late morning now. Post away. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Airazor awoke to the sound of birds chirping in her ear. The other creatures in the mighty pine had already begun their day and it was time that the Maximal did so as well. Expanding her impressive wings, she stretched out as far as she could with a quiet yawn. She had gone to sleep rather late and didn't get as much rest as she would have liked, but it would be enough. Besides, she would sleep all day if she had the opportunity to do so. Folding her wings up again, she scanned the immediate area for threats. A family of deer, a bunch of logs and more trees was about all she could see. Nothing out of the ordinary. "I better report." She said to herself as she quietly had her internal computer access the Axalon's data-cluster.

When the first ray of light shown into the darkened sky, the Mantis had gotten his tools in hand and immediately got back to work. His thoughts were centered around killing Maximals and how much of a genius he was to think of such a brilliant plan! The drive core was in place and it was now just a process of hooking it up to the energon thruster, cooling system, weapon array, targeting matrix, dampers, etc etc etc. It was still a significant amount of work and until that was completed, he wouldn't be able to begin killing whomever he pleased and cackling madly. Soon however, he would have the pleasure of bringing the end to so many miserable maximal lives! With a smile on his face, he continued his tedious work.

(OOC: I would just like to say that the idea of Whitegrazer going into the mushroom actually makes sense and I do like it. I wish I was asked this from the start as I would have been very receptive to the idea. When I saw the, "Una, you can have Whitegrazer replace Airazor if you want!" I commented to defend myself and my character, it had nothing to do with the idea or me wanting to go into the mushroom and everything to do with the rude way it was handled. Then Phoenix chimed in to defend me (thank you btw Phoenix) and it spiraled out of the control. Had we known from the start what was going on (or if it was kept to PM), this wouldn't have happened. I have taken this up with Una through PM and we'll discuss it privately.)
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Ironclaw glanced over to the lift when he heard Wintersong had arrivedhe was pleased to see her and that she was unharmed. He smiled confidently as she stepped off the lift. "I was....wondering where you were" he stumbled over his words but kept his confidence. That dream must have just worried him for no reason, she was fine.

Ironclaw still found it difficult to interact with the others. He had interest in Wintersong which made it all the more difficult. She presented qualities that he did not have. She was in beast mode so she was quite low down to him now. But he had seen her robot before. Although it had mostly caught his gaze, he could tell she had lived a different life to him.
He didn't know whether to be nervous, confident and or charming. It was typical for him to just be quiet and be in the background. Now he was being different . "You left so suddenly" he said looking at her. However he found his hand stretching out to her, he then quickly put it on his hip.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

"Just went out for a run is all Ironclaw, least after I had to help Starshadow find a quarters to stay in." Wintersong explained as she gave him a slight smile but wondered if he really had been worried for her is all. There really hadn't been need for much worry since they were after all under a cease fire so certainly no Predacon would be stupid enough to attack without warning, though there was still a chance for close combat without use of firearms so that was still a possibility. Stepping back Wintersong gave a low growl as she transformed to her robot mode, still shorter then Ironclaw by height but none the less she looked up slightly at the mech with a reassuring smile.

Though the white tigress noticed that the badger almost seemed nervous in a way, which was much different then the mech had been earlier when he had been bold enough to call out Optimus but this was surely a new side of him. It seemed to also show with how quickly he had suddenly pulled his hand back and she chuckled a bit before taking Ironclaw's hand in one of her own,"Ironclaw you know you don't need to be nervous, I won't bite."She said with a slight smile,"Did you need to talk about anything though?"She added out of curiosity.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC:
When I saw the, "Una, you can have Whitegrazer replace Airazor if you want!" I commented to defend myself and my character, it had nothing to do with the idea or me wanting to go into the mushroom and everything to do with the rude way it was handled.
Well, that's not what I said. What I said was:
Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be Airazor and Rattap who investigate the giant dome. una, Whitegrazer might benefit by taking Airazor's place, if you know what I mean; so she has some kind of a "connection" or "target" on her back, if I may, for season two. But I don't know what WorpeX would like to do. Just tossing out ideas here.
It was merely a suggestion to una first, but I still had you in mind (as "rude" as that was of me). I wasn't power-playing or tossing Airazor aside at all. I'm sorry what I said was completely misunderstood by everyone. I don't know how many more times I have to apologize. I'm always wrong, and next time I know better. Either keep my mouth shut (the better choice since I've only ever been useless when it comes to offering ideas in this place) or resort to PM. I'm tired of defending and repeating myself by this point, so I'm moving on now. I'm glad you and una are discussing it.

@ Wildfire: I don't know about everyone else but I'm all for Silverstreak's arrival. The more pods, the more people have something to do if they don't want to tag along to the mushroom. Besides, if they don't come down now, they'll be coming down all at once very soon. :wink: By the way, it's great to see you back! ))

IC:

Rattrap, who had been neatly curled into a ball when he had fallen asleep, was now laying on his back with half his tail, a front leg, and a hind leg hanging off of his berth, sprawled out with snorting and chattering in his sleep until he awoke himself with his own rodent noises. Opening his eyes, the brown rat yawned deeply and stretched his legs before hopping off his regeneration bed and scratching an ear with a hind leg. Feeling far more refreshed and rejuvenated now, he wondered what this day could possibly bring for them after everything they had been through yesterday.

Glancing at his two monitors and finding nothing out of the ordinary - although suspicious about Starshadow's whereabouts since he would've lost track of her a few hours ago - Rattrap waddled out of his quarters, securing it behind him, and made his way to the command center. If there was anything happening, he was sure to find someone there to ask. Or to find something to do for the day.

"What's happenin', flea-bags?" Rattrap teased Wintersong, Ironclaw and Feralnight as he entered the bridge, not caring at all if he was interrupting anything "special" between the tigress and badger. Was Ironclaw still speed-dating? He was disappointed that he didn't see Aurora since he was sure he had caught a faint scent of hers, which reminded him that he never found out what had made her so upset last night. Maybe it was just everything hitting her all at once, especially losing Icebreaker. Poor kid. He also didn't see Optimus, but knowing him, he was probably off meditating with Whitegrazer. The rat certainly had nothing against that as long as it meant their leader was finding some much needed relaxation and rest.

Hearing a beep from one of the console's computers, the rat waddled over and hopped up into the chair to check it out. "Ah. The bird-lady's checkin' in." He continued scrolling through the other logs, seeing Tigatron's check-ins and the rest of Airazor's. At least they could always count on those two to be reliable.

-----

Tigatron's slumber had gone uninterrupted the entire time. He awoke to some sunlight peeking through the canopy of trees that shined on his face, and to the song birds and day-time insect sounds. It was quite a beautiful day, one he hoped he could enjoy in peace. Standing up and stretching as every feline does, the white tiger calmly made his way out of the forest and headed for the river that lead to the waterfall under the Axalon. There he crouched on the riverbed on all fours and gazed into the clear, running water. As his green eyes caught movement, his ears perked forward. Large fish swimming against the current had caught his attention as they darted back and forth among the rocks and ripples. Tigatron took this time to reflect on lost friends, Airazor, and those right now who were likely still suffering a great deal of pain. He hoped all of them would be strong enough for forgiveness and to press forward no matter what. Particularly Aurora and Orcariner.
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

((I'm sorry OOP, I didn't mean it like that. It's not your fault, it's just really easy to misinterpret things on the internet. Someone may write it one way and other people might read it completely differently. I get this problem a lot. I usually come off as passive-aggressive on the internet when I don't mean to be at all. It's just how I write I guess. :?

With that said, Una and I have decided that Airazor and Whitegrazer will BOTH get trapped in the Mushroom of doom. That way, everyone wins and the story isn't exactly the same as canon... which is good cause otherwise we'd just copy/paste from the show. haha))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Worpex, many of us DID just copy and paste from the show. :P Hm.. I guess I'll have to message Cubic about the landings.. Also to note for any confusion, Phoenix is taking a break from the Maximals, which is why Aurora ran away. She isn't MIA yet though.. just.. ran off into the woods. So don't worry about tracking her down Mystrea and Una.

Alrighty.. so I assume Rattrap, Airazor, and Whitegrazer go to the alien craft landing. Tarantulus I assume decides to steal stasis pods from the Maximal base because they will have less staff making it easier to get ahold of a stasis pod rather then try to fight any of them for it.. which is rather logical still. And multiple pods drop due probably from Aliens smacking into them while coming down in their beam from orbit. )
Wildfire94

(( :D Well tell me when and I'll have her pod coming in, all I need is the word from one of you. Because inspiration to post at the moment is lacking since I know Megs comes in sometime during the Mushroom scene. *thinks tapping chin*Though I could always have Onyx be a bad stallion and sneak off again. :P ))
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow only had a few hours of sleep after giving up on pushing the door. She was already awake but weak. She could not feel her arms, or even move them. Noticing a pool of her luminous blue-violet mech fluid glowing in the dark room, she sighed. She would have to clean up the mess and act dumb just incase anybody asked her about her abnormal mech fluid color. Mustering all the strength she could, she lifted up her legs and kicked the door a few times and waited, hoping there was a key to unlock the door.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

"I can understand that" Ironclaw mused, he knew Starshadow could be quite a hand full. Wintersong transformed infront, one elegant form to another. She smiled at him and took his, something he hadn't quite expected. He was acting before thinking. She could settle him, she was obviously fine. There was no need to worry, after all she was twice the warrior he was. It didn phase him though, maybe she could teach him a few things.
He stopped being nervous and laughed a little when she said she wouldn't bite. He smiled a bit more at that, she seemed comfortable with him. Ironclaw's smile turned into more of a grin. He closed his fingers around her hand and gently tugged her towards him. "I just wanted to know a bit more about you" Ironclaw said, ignoring the rat. He wouldn't let him ruin this moment.