Skype?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I'm free tomorrow (I think). I just need the time to see if I could join.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Alak wrote:Not sure when's a good date for everybody. I'm on every day, though, so if you wanna talk in the BWint group chat just know that I'll be there. :D
I think I'd be too shy! :oops:

Where do I find this Bwint group chat you speak of? Just for future reference?

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

It's a group chat on Skype called "Beast Wars International Chat!" which is invite only. You have to be on the contacts list of one of the already existing members of that group in order to be pulled in. Thus far, we've only done text-based conversation so don't worry about shyness or even consistent posting for that matter. I know I like to drop in, post something every now and then, and then go back to lurker status lol. Just think of it as a chatbox.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh. Yeah, most the people don't want to use the voice chat, plus alot of people in voice chat is hard to deal with from the times I've done that.. anymore then 5 or 6 and it just becomes a headache of conversations.
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

Blackrosefencer wrote:Since the thread was resurrected, I just thought I'd ask: Were there any plans to do a "Skype Night" again?? I know some of us were not able to participate the first time.
I missed the first one. But I'm up for the next one, now that my vacation is starting.
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

Hello... again. >.> I've got Skype now - downloaded it thanks to two of my friends from another forum. However, I'm too shy to actually talk / video conference on Skype and prefer text-based chatting (which can actually be used on this thing, btw).
Spoiler: show
If you want to add me, my handle is Beldarius.
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Yeah.. well, other then me or maybe Phoenix, most of us wouldn't talk on voice. Everybody at those get togethers would talk in text, but we don't really do that stuff anymore safeguard.