Vok Creationism?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Vok Creationism?

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Hey all,

dunno if we've ever discussed this but was talking to someone about the Vok the other day and it turns out that we had differing opinions on the role the Vok played in Earth's history.

My interpretation was that the Vok had come across an infant Earth and seeded the planet with energon and created the lunar observation station (secondary moon).

The alternate interpretation was that the Vok had created Earth itself as one giant experiment.

We ended up watching Other Voices Part 1 and that didn't help at all! Bloody Vok with their cryptic giant Unicron head! I'm sure that I recall Megs or someone saying that the Vok seeded the planet.. or I just may be insane.. or both! :D

Thoughts/opinions? :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I believe the Vok were trying to change history. :D

My interpretation of them goes with what I believe one of writers wanted the Vok to be the purified Swarm. Because of their sins of consuming life and being humanity's destroyer, they are trying to rewrite a wrong by helping humanity strengthen. That's why they did these expertiments and will be a good reason why they are so furious when the Maximals and Predacons arrive on the planet.

I could see them holding grudges against the entire race of Cybertronians, partically blaming them for Earth's involvement in the Great War leading to their demise.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I always thought the same thing you did Silver. 8) Never really thought a lot about the Vok.