Second Season Canon Auditions

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hm.. Well.. the thing with Tigerhawk is he's technically classed as a Transmetal 2 since he was originally made by the Vok.. Even stranger, since he's technically an "Optimal" like Optimus and Megatron became.. Tigerhawk's body is hard to define since notoriously in transformers if you have them combine together they become stronger (like combiner teams, upgrade armor, and so on.) but also because he has elements of fuzors and transmetal parts into his design.. He's a mess.. as Fuzors tend to be.

I think she means she wants Tigerhawk like Quickstrike or Silverbolt in appearance since the fuzors in the show were sort of like transmetals in that they had certain immunties and cosmetically they had some chrome. The reason we didn't include fuzors into transmetals is we had fuzors appear earlier as a type of "glytch" or mutant defect, as well as to balance out certain things..

Also.. Not sure I'd know what to call this mode as a vehicle mode: http://tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/image ... wk_alt.jpg :P

As for Tigerhawk being a white tiger.. Well, if the weapons and backstory isn't the same.. why bother with the same colors? Here's some tigers, pick a type. Image
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Beautiful tiger photo. Or he could be a liger!

"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

If he's a Liger, wouldn't he be Ligerhawk? *LOL* Hm.. maybe that is going too far. I dunno. Well, in anycase, just write a profile and it'll be examined for approval.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

:lol: Maybe, but it's still part tiger. :P
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

:P Sorry I wasn't too clear on the appearance part, but yes NK is correct I plan to have him more like how Quickstrike and Silverbolt turned out, basically lacking the vehicle form (which the picture is kind of weird to look at by the way NK) and having the metallic look that Quickstrike has. And what I meant was his robotic form will relatively look the same, but he will not look as Transmetalized as his old form was but more to the standards of a Transmetal I.

And I do like that tiger on the right side of the orange one NK, and a liger would be awesome but I have to agree, might beat the purpose of calling him Tigerhawk. :lol: And I say I'm going to have him have a hawk-related bird form to be more accurate, since when you think about it he was technically part falcon in the series considering Airazor was a Peregrine Falcon from the start. Heh, kind of just going with my logic on this one but I shall have one up tomorrow since I've been working on other things and too tired to work on it tonight.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ah, the Tiger on the right is a "Golden Tiger", also known as a Strawberry Tiger. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_tiger