Weird dream...I'm a Justice League Rookie

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Weird dream...I'm a Justice League Rookie

Unread post by starshadow »

Ugh..weird dream again...I was a new rookie in the Justice League and I was sort of training in the public... Batman and Superman were my unfriendly mentors. Then the Joker shows up and I had to fight so..I was with Robin and Aqualad. Then when I actually had Joker with my pistol aimed on his body. I ran out of ammo. Slag! So yeah..he go away.. And my grappling hook was the worst grappling hook of all time. So the Joker ran into the men's restroom so I was like.."uhh..you guys go ahead.." so the guys did. Then, there was screaming and laughing then people ran out of the room laughing like mad with smoke coming out of the room. I caught one of the men who looked like the Joker but I was so wrong, the Joker made the man look like him. That sneaky little b@***** escaped out of the room again without injuries. So Robin, Aqualad and I had to get on with the chase. I threw a grenade at the Joker but heck he caught it. Then Batman came and fought Joker inside the Gents again..

What did I do to get those dreams?! Especially when I spotted Zevran from Dragon Age in it.

Then again, it could be a great storyline.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I also had a Batman dream last night. Then again, I was playing Arkham City for 7 hours yesterday so I suppose it is natural for me to continue my adventures as the dark knight in my subconscious. :)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Really?! Share it with us Alak! :D
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I'll try to recall what I can. I was Batman himself and my voice was Kevin Conroy's (a dream come true... in a dream). I was in Arkham City while Hugo Strange was in the midst of initiating Protocol 10, so I was grappling and gliding like crazy to avoid military-grade rockets. I also ran in Robin and yelled at him because he was supposed to be at Gotham General (city's main hospital) but he ended up tagging along anyway. Some run-in with Catwoman and Two-Face. Some generic thug beatdowns (sound effects from the game included). I also had to deal with snipers... lots of snipers.

Now I feel like playing the game again!
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LOL! At least your grappling hook was better than mine. When I shot my hook out, it just dropped after a short distance and I was like "GRAPPLE THAT STUPID PILLAR, NOT HERE!" Then I had to reel it back again and do it again but it failed again. Then I went "*slag* this *slag*..." and made a huge turn around the area just to chase the Lunatic who's dressed up as a janitor... :P
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I never had a dream like that or anything dealing with Justice League. :lol:

My weird dreams are full of adventure, danger, Transformers, Mass Effect, and anything else. :lol:

Trust me, I have a long list of weird dreams. XDD Too many to count. :lol:
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LMAO! I rarely have Transformers dreams. Most of them are beast wars with OCs. The last time I had a beast wars dream is...this month, with Glowstick in it. Few months ago was Sonar.

Last night, I have an Assassin's Creed dream. When can I stop dreaming about games and T.V shows....? =_______________=
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

I have beast wars dreams far more often then I should. haha.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Dreams with Glowstick? *L* I'm assuming nightmares at that point.

Lets see.. things close to that would be a dream of piloting a clone of Gigatron from Transformers Car Robo/RiD, piloting a mini white Evangelion and destroying a city block, and dreaming I was Big Boss from Metal gear..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ahh..so many crossovers. Weird...Heh, they weren't nightmares. It's like I'm actually in a fantasy game.
I was like..
Me: Woh what are you doing in here?
Glowstick: I'm on a mission. Now if you'll excuse me little girl..
Me: Can I help?
Glowstick: It's too dangerous, now run along kid.
Me: I may not have shiny things like you have, but I got sparkling fingers! (has magic) annnddd...(pulls out a buster cannon)
Glowstick: Uhh... okay, you're in.

After a few minutes...I woke up. I was like "Oh my god...is it something I ate? I need to stop dreaming slag."

As one of the Sonar dream, it made me smile since Star was in it.
Me: (was walking down a road)... (heard shoutings from the other side of the road which was a cliff and noticed something black and brown)

Star: (distant shouting) Stop getting close to me! You smell like wet dirt.

Sonar: (distant shouting) If you could actually move with me, I wouldn't be so close to your uncomfortable chest.

Star: You're going to flaten them. Unpleasant...

Me: (uses a binocular, noticing Star was on the cliff wall and Sonar was really close to her. Both looked damaged) OHAI! (waves a hand)

Star: A traveler! (shouts) UMM, EXCUSE ME MISS! MY AQUAINTANCE AND I NEED HELP! COULD YOU CALL SOMEONE TO GIVE US A LIFT?

Me: I THOUGHT BATS HAVE WINGS!

Sonar: I'M GROUNDED YOU FOOL!

Me: BY WHO? YOUR MOM?

Sonar: (grumbles) Would you be so kind to get us some help?! Kitty won't move her legs!

Star: If we move we would probably find ourselves at the bottom! The path we're standing too narrow for us to walk!

Sonar: And it's because of your stupidity and recklessness that we're in this situation!

Star: You're the one who have wings and boosters! It's your fault you're flightless now!

Sonar: If they were undamaged I would've left you here a long time ago!

Me: UMM...ARE YOU LOVE BIRDS FINISHED?!

Sonar and Star: SHUT UP!

Me: (gives the rude gesture) GO KISS EACH OTHERS AFTS! Damn predacons.. (walks away)

Few minutes later...woke up. "asfgskjfjkc......."
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

If Manterror was in your dream, it woulda been a nightmare. muahahhahaa! :twisted:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I have BW dreams all the time. In one dream, Megatron was chasing me except I wasn't really me...I was my character. And then once he finally got a hold of me, he tortured me in order to "fix the dual programming issue" that my character has. And Optimus was there and he just watched.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hehe. If there are any unkillable bugs with him, that would be a nightmare.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Had another Batman-esque dream last night (funny that I'm posting this right before I'm about to go to bed), but it was more Justice League/Avengers than pure Batman. There was some comic con fair going on at the University of Arizona. I decided to tag along since I usually don't go to these kind of things. In the dream, the university was a different (although it never really hit me until I woke up) with more buildings and towers all around. It resembled a small city, and there were lots of colorful tents with cosplayers all about. I ran into JazZeke and his AZ Avengers. I didn't say much to them but mostly stuck with JazZeke since I didn't know anybody else there. His buddies were all posing for pictures in awkward combat stances and glomping the freak out of their other friends. I may have made some comments on how some of the costumes looked dumb.

Then, I overheard someone saying that a couple of cosplayers went missing. The inquirers seemed a bit worried so I told JazZeke that I needed to go the bathroom. I quickly changed into my superhero outfit and surprisingly enough it was actually Robin uniform from Arkham City:

It was neat because in this dream I didn't feel the need to hide in the dark (even though it was day time). With so many cosplayers, I just ran about in the open. I quickly grappled my way up to one of the buildings which I believe was the Chemistry building, even though it looked nothing like the real one. I went inside and found the hostages along with a gang. I beat up the gang with my staff and left the building. I chose to walk out the front entrance and saw that JazZeke and some of his Avenger buddies waiting for me outside. They said that they knew who I was and what I was doing at the fair, and that they wanted to help out. JazZeke revealed that his particular group had actual super powers and such and that they were aware of hostages and gangs all around the campus. For the rest of the dream, we just traveled around beating up thugs and freeing ungrateful people. It quickly turned to night time and I switched into a Batman Beyond outfit, although, I don't believe the hi-tech stuff was included in the suit.

All in all, it was a pretty cool dream. It was probably one of few that I can remember in high detail as of late. I credit it due to the fact that I actually got my full 8 hours of sleep last night. Huzzah for being done with finals!

P.S. - JZ, if you're reading this post, then I just want you to know that you did indeed have your optic blast powers. You were also wearing your second Cyclops outfit (trench coat one). I don't recall which Avengers had superpowers, but one was dressed in red... that's all I can remember lol.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LMAO! I wished you were in the Red Hood suit! That would've been A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

HAR! The batman beyond suit! OMG! I sort of love batman beyond for the nice costume thing and wings. :D