Dragon*Con 2012

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Dragon*Con 2012

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

So now that it's been officially announced on their website, I will spread this exciting news to my fellow TransFans. Garry (Chalk) will be attending Dragon*Con next year, which is held in Atlanta, Georgia. It's the largest multi-media convention in the United States, and I hear it's incredibly wild and crowded, not just with hundreds and hundreds of attendess, but with special guests as well. You'll have to keep on checking on the website now through August of next year to see the new guest additions. There will be TONS of them from various shows, comics, performers, etc.; you name it, they got it. :lol: I have never been to Dragon*Con before, but I hear a lot of stories from my friend in Georgia about it. Sounds incredibly awesome. So I plan on being there next year as Garry's assistant, as well as selling my artwork with him. Come and see us!!

You can get more details on Dragon*Con at their website:
dragoncon.org
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Interesting, I have never heard of this before. I will have to find out more details!