Evil clones and you!

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Evil clones and you!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

And for it's one time appearance! Orcariner's evil twin the Behemoth. Image which I guess if it has a alternate mode besides being attached as the Leviathan's gun turret would be this? Image just an old pic I did, not entirely accurate.

As for a transformer inside a transformer fighting a transformer..That's alot more common in G1 and every other version of transformers.. But I guess Starshadow's explanation is accurate, minus the fact Glowstick and Visia's nervous systems are linked into that thing. So they will feel every bit of pain if you're wondering, it's still a form of combiner technology, which is why it will only be around for this episode. Combiners are frowned upon for this community, and even if they weren't.. the predacons don't have enough mass even with 10 OCs to compare to a whale.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Also.. for comparison!

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Awesome pictures! So is the nervous attachment so that Glowstick is better capable of controlling the Leviathan or is it just a side effect of piloting it? Also, if Visia isn't inside, will she (or Starshadow) still feel pain?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Mostly to better control the Behemoth since I can't imagine controlling something like that without either a full body suit like Quickstrike and Optimal Optimus or directly linking to the thing.. joysticks wont work.

as for Visia, yes Visia would feel the pain as long as she's inside it, but Starshadow wouldn't. though Visia is just a spark sitting inside the Behemoth right now. If the person isn't inside the machine, they wont feel it, and Visia could be replaced with another predacon, which would make the machine stronger having two willing pilots, compared to one and a seat warmer. *L*

Basically what happens is the gun turret of the Leviathan splits off from the ship and that's what transforms into the evil clone. The rest of the ship could be remotely controlled, but the property of Glowstick's "Raver blade" is it messes with all radio waves, so.. he currently can't do that unless it turns that sword off, so for now, Orcariner is in a one on one battle against a horrific monster version of himself. If you win, steal the shoulder parts as a prize, they have teeth to resemble shark jaws. :P
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

haha like we really need to introduce looting the defeated in our RPG. Maybe in the future, the Predacons can design a controllable machine like the Power Rangers' Megazord that is piloted by several of the smaller characters. If they know how to work together (power of teamwork!!!), that'll remove the need to sync nerves and such.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Gundam to Power Rangers? What is this RPG becoming?! lol Heh..Cece gets a tako tank, Star gets her own zoid. WOW! That is so...so...uhh..wow. I think I'll go watch Kamen Rider Ryuki again..
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*L* Right, considering the Behemoth isn't even really allowed to stay, combiners are illegal, I'm pretty sure if we had a Megazord or Daiguard-esq character pop in would probably cause more problems. Plus the nerv connection thing is an extra weakness of sort. If the machine breaks down, they'll be in too much pain to continue fighting even if their physical body is alright.

I guess either this episode, or in season 2 it can be destroyed, then Glowstick will have to slap the old Gunturret back on.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Just to be sure, Glowstick can't die regardless how much damage the Behemoth takes right? I mean, he'll be in pain, but unless his actual body gets struck then he will be physically able to live?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

No, you can't kill Glowstick unless you attack his physical body. Simplified the answer.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Also! If you have someone to blame for this thing.. blame Megatron. Image

Megatron had power armor apparently to explain his different looks between that Botcon video and his look at the beginning of Beast wars.