80s Cartoons

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

80s Cartoons

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Recently, I have been re-living my childhood experiences of that big blue superhero The Tick. The wonderful and colourful supervillians and the superheros which leave much to be desired (especially Defleuter Mouse) make this series a winner. My next stop is Earthworm Jim (quite frankly Dan Castellanetta's best work since he sold his soul to the terribly aging Simpsons) for my fill of "EAT DIRT EVERYONE IN THE VICINITY!!!" :mrgreen:

So anyone remember these or am I just going to be the crazy old man in the corner rambling about bug-based superheroes? :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

You're getting your decades mixed up. Both of those are '90s cartoons, not '80s.

Anyways, I never watched Earthworm Jim, but The Tick was thoroughly awesome. Heck, I still have his book, "Mighty Blue Justice!" on my bookshelf.

So I says to him, I says, yeah baby!

MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT!
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Oh right! Ah well. Late on a friday afternoon, time has no meaning. "SILVER you're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" I KNOW DOC! GEEZE GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

The Evil Midnight Bomber is one of the all time greatest characters :mrgreen:

I would strongly recommend giving Earthworm Jim a go. It's the same level of whacky and I have seen on a number of threads that the top three of that era are The Tick, Earthworm Jim and Freakazoid. All of which are interchangeable in quality but unique in their own way :mrgreen:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...