Tf 3: Fav character? input for tf 4?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Tf 3: Fav character? input for tf 4?

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I was bored, and started to think about the latest transformers movie. I'm wondering a few different questions:

1. Who was your favorite character(s)? Why?

2. Who was least? Why?

3. What would you rate the movie, compared to the others? Explain.

4. Do you think there will be a TF4? What do you think will happen in that one? What do you hope will happen?

5. If one Beast Wars character could be in the next movie, who would you want and why?

My answers:
1. For this movie, my favorite character(s) were actually Autobots. This for me is odd, because I usually like the villains. I had to say Dino, aka Mirage. (I think they should have stuck with his name, Mirage) and the green wrecker, Roadbuster. Dino, because I loved the accent, and even though he had a small role, super small he just seemed like a good character. I loved the way he looked. So sad that his VA died though. Roadbuster, I loved the voice again, and just the fact that the wreckers, was almost like a small gang of good guys. Again a small role, but I hope to see him again! He packed more of a punch then I thought he would!

2 .I don’t really have a least favorite, per say. I think my least favorite had to be; Que. I didn’t think he served a point, but it was sad that he died. His robotic look scared the crap outta me. Not going to lie. I guess I don’t understand what Que was. Like his role with the Autobots?

3. I’d give it a 4.5 out of 5. I loved all the explosions, but Bay is obviously notorious for that. But the storyline made sense to me, the plot was pretty cool! I like how they created Cybertron again, and brought back some history of the ARK. But then for us Beast Wars fans’ the Ark is supposed to be on Earth. So that confused me a second, but, eh, oh well. I liked Carly, Or should I say, Rosie. I think she did a lot better of a job then *scuffs* that other actress. I hope to see her again in movies. I think being a huge transformer fan I was scared, that they were just bringing in some model, isn’t she a Victoria secret model? But I think she did a bang-up job! Lol.

4. I actually have no idea. Sentinel Prime and Megatron are dead, so what villain would be next? Guessing; Galvatron? I bet Sam and Carly will be engaged by the next movie, or will in the movie.

5. Well this should be no shocker. Rampage, the Decepticons need a strong soldier that can hold his/her own. And not die right away.