Slag-A-Con 2011 Photos

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Slag-A-Con 2011 Photos

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Event: Slag-A-Con
Where: Chesterfield, Indiana
When: October 15, 2011

Guests:
Garry Chalk
Jon Hartman
Karl Hartman

Here are my photos on Facebook from the very small TFs convention that I attened this weekend with Garry, selling some more artwork and making more friends. I missed the Hartman brothers' panel in the morning, but Jon sat with us at Garry's autograph session so that was neat. The Hartmans are the creators of BotCon, by the way. I might be at next year's BC; hint, hint. I took some video of Garry's panel as well but I don't have it up yet. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy the photos! It was basically the "Chalk Con." :lol:

Slag-A-Con Photos
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

That woman's glare! :lol: She must have had a bad day. XD

Those are some nice pictures, OOP :D Glad to see you had a great time there. *thumbs up*
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

That's neat! Will have to look at the pics when Nick finally relinquishes control of my laptop though, since the droid will not do pictures justice.

Botcon 2012? Where will that be even? I probably won't be able to go with two little kids by then, but if they ever decide to have it in the Pennsylvania, NY, Toronto,_ Cincinetti (Ohio) or somewhere else within reasonable travel distance, I might go. California or those other typical botcon locations across the country is just out of the question for me.