Wut is this..???

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wut is this..???

Unread post by starshadow »

Guess who is she going gaga on? Only Naitokage knowsssss... l3
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Is it the new beefy-looking TM Glowstick? Or is Cecaelia the only one who goes gaga over aquatics?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LOLOLOL!!! Good guess but wrong. And yes, Cece will be watching yer Orca! Clooooossssseeeelyyyy...
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

*L* She posted the reasoning on her Deviantart, and no it doesn't involve Glowstick. Glowstick would probably only get that sorta reaction from Cecaelia.. or Cheetara. Pretty sure Starshadow doesn't like Glowstick that much, specially since anytime he touches her she gets slimey and wet and cats don't like that. Though I imagine she'd probably want to take a few bites out of him considering how popular firefly squid is as sushi..
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well Starshadow has had the hots for Sonar in the past.. But not sure if Sonar is the first one that comes to mind when I hear descriptions like 'oh the manliness!'.. So maybe not!

Almost freaky seeing Starshadow like this though lol.. She should dress up as something cutesy for Halloween.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Pretty sure Starshadow doesn't like Glowstick that much, specially since anytime he touches her she gets slimey and wet and cats don't like that.
But Star likes getting wet and muddy. :D But slimy? Nah...
Though I imagine she'd probably want to take a few bites out of him considering how popular firefly squid is as sushi..
.....Your fault! I'm going to draw that! :P
Well Starshadow has had the hots for Sonar in the past.. But not sure if Sonar is the first one that comes to mind when I hear descriptions like 'oh the manliness!
Well Phoenix, you're exactly CORRECT! Star was going gaga on Sonar since he earned a five o clock shadow and Star LOVES mechs who have a five o clock shadow.
Almost freaky seeing Starshadow like this though lol.. She should dress up as something cutesy for Halloween.
She'll be freakier if she gets too excited. *Ahem* I was thinking she should dress up as a ehh...a ninja(LOL NINJA CAT!) or a vamp.