TM2 Wintersong Concept

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

TM2 Wintersong Concept

Unread post by Wintersong »

I never planned to make a design for Wintersong but after watching some episodes of the third season and having that urge to draw I came out with this. :P Spiky cat huh? Wanted to be a little creative and messed around with a few ideas before I came with a spiky like look, a still lean proportion for the body shape, though she still has the bulkiness of her tiger alternate. Oh and yes the tail is longer which I was a bit late to notice before I colored it so I went with it, enjoy! :D

http://autobottundra.deviantart.com/#/d4b1bed
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I like the spikes, I must say! Can't say I'd want to stroke her after seeing that pic though.. Looks like it'd hurt!
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

*chuckles*Probably not recommended along her head or back, may behind the ear or sides are fine Phoenix. :wink: Though this is only a concept art for a TM 2 version, I don't know if she'll ever be the spiky kitty, not unless I can figure out a design for her robot mode which at the moment escapes my mind at the moment.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Now here's her robot form guys and I hope you like it. This is a better improvement I'll say though still got to work on alignment and proportions in places but I am getting there.

http://autobottundra.deviantart.com/art ... -264622887
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131