Hooooly crap. Update.

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

Hooooly crap. Update.

Unread post by Sinead »

Hey, all!

I just wanted to post a big ol' "I'm sorry" for not being around. I've had a very hectic year, and during that time, I managed to lose the password to BWINT's forum. It seems like this is the year where everything goes horribly wrong and yet wonderfully right for a lot of people that are involved with BWINT. It really makes me glad that some of my longtime friends are finding and making their own happiness in the world, and I hope and pray that it continues.

For an update of where I've been/what I've been doing/what the HECK has been going on, in short ... life. One of my uncles died in February of this year, which I believe I may have posted on BWINT at the time. I don't remember. I've been shuffled from one job to the next while I strive to complete my education. I've connected with and have become fast friends with a rather nice man who (even though we're stubborn and slag each other off with our natures) may be a part of the rest of my life in some fashion. I had the best birthday ever, all thanks to those who made it happen, and I still owe them more than I can physically ever repay them for it. They truly gave me a dream come true. I've had my school schedule shuffled around, screwed with, and had reached a point of frustration where I told the school to fix it before a certain date. They did so, and I changed my certificate program from "Digital Multimedia and Web Design" to "Game Design," which will have me in the gaming industry before the year is out. I'm working the renaissance faire again this year, though I'm not acting. It's less of a stress on my energy and my body. And on top of all that, I've somehow been able to write a monster of a fic that has lasted 44 chapters (and counting) since February of this year. I'm taking this as proof to myself that I CAN write a novel-length creation. (Though this thing really is a monster with over 245,000 words.)

I don't know how often I'll be dropping in here between my school schedule, work, faire, and life in general, but I'll be attempting to do so more often, now that I'm able to sign in again. If, however, you wish to contact me more readily, I sign into Deviantart almost every day, and I allow PMs from registered members on Fanfiction.net, which go straight to my gmail account. And I think that I just unhid my Gmail account on here. So you can get my attention through those ways.

Miss you guys!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Gaming industry, huh? Can't wait to see what comes out of it!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

It's nice to see you again, Sinead! :D

Oooo gaming industry. That's sounds like fun. I hope it all works out for you.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

That does sound like quite a year. And what's your story about?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Alak: Gaming industry is going to be wherever I can get a job. I love making 3D models, which probably comes from my love of everything BW. Come to think of it, a LOT of my life has been shaped by BW ... o.O;;

Una: Great to hear from you, too! Yeah, I'm hoping for the same thing, but being a girl ... that'll up my chances because of "equal opportunity employment" that is so prevalent in the States.

Blazemane: It's called "Things We Don't Tell Humans," and it's on ff.net here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6737580/1/T ... ell_Humans. The official summary is "This was a first for us Autobots; never before have we come in contact with a species like these humans, so eerily similar to our own race and twice as tenacious as Sparklings. The question was, how far can we trust the humans with our culture? Gradual AU." Bayverse, with slow twists moving their way in. I kept the OCs to as close to a minimum as possible, and really wrote this because I had so many questions that I wanted answered. So I decided to put my brain to work and to answer them myself. So far, people like it.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!