First Season Finale Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Wait, so the Phoenix we're talking about is an actual character or the poster? o_O
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Character. It's Valkyrie's Tm2 form she's leading up to. Originally the poster was going to use the name, but Venatrix wanted to bring that character in, a character she used before over 6 years ago. Basically think psychotic female human torch, you'll be battling that in season 3. :P
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Well craptacular. So by S3, the Predacon heavy hitters that the Maximals will be going against are:

- The combined might of both Megatrons in the form of a dragon.
- A traitorous pyrotechnic who can create firestorms on a whim (yeah, imagine her combined with Megatron).
- A spec ops flyer who's had centuries worth of combat experience as a Decepticon.
- A sociopath tank who is virtually immortal.
- A llama.

Orcariner will be going on a year long journey to learn the secrets of unlocking Super Saiyan 4 thank you very much. Maybe then will the Maximals stand a chance. :P
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

A llama
Not my pic by the way. XD

AAANNNNDDD, an alien transformer femme that's not going to join anyone until season 3. Crap I've forgot to put her slagging bio. *scurries to the season 2 bio section*
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

To be honest I haven't given season 3 a second thought.. there is a big chance I will no longer be attending this community by the time that season rolls around, so I may simply have had Nemesis leave the planet by then and Aurora.. who knows.

Oddly the idea of Phoenix and Nemesis in season 3 sounds like it's from the xmen 3 moviea where Phoenix and Wolverine face off.. sorry but I think Phoenix' powers will have to be gimped a bit otherwose the remaining players wouldn't stand a chance of surviving.

As for Nem's skills, I'm probably exchanging the katana for something more durable if I am still here by then. As things are right now I have found myself losing some interest in the rpg which accounts for a great deal of the reason I don't know how long I'll stay on for. I don't have any immediate plans to do anything, but I'm just finding myself a bit disgruntled lately.

Season 2 Nemesis is getting a slight buff in the skills department as well as speed. I'm still pondering exactly what her alt mode will be, but it will likely be the equivalent of a jet speed wise.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I'm hoping to see Season 3 and maybe doing Beast Machines or whatever we plan on doing after...if we do anything. :D That will be a long long time before we get there though. I hope the RPG does keep going and last towards Season 3. There are so much possiblities with the OCs and canon characters. I don't want to see all of it go to waste.

Wow, so many powerful Predacons. :shock: Kind of makes me want to discard my Predacon XDDDDDDDDDD Let's hope we keep an eye on that, guys. :wink: we got keep a balance of power. XD

Disgruntled, Phoenix? Why if you don't mind me asking?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Aw, I think Nemesis' prospected stealth jet seemed pretty cool. As for balance, I just realized Tigerhawk was joining the Maximals in S3. Issue resolved :D

***EDIT***

Nevermind, Airazor and Tigatron are going to survive so Tigerhawk's presence will be impossible in our RPG. Balance issue not resolved :(
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

:lol: Tigerhawk will have to be created by other means then or the aliens find another way. xD

So it could still be solved. XD
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Been reading this and pretty interesting discussion. As for the Tigerhawk issue what if the Vok could maybe use some kind of cloning tech like before or make use of structures with the native animals and create Tigerhawk in that way. Like they use the strength of a tiger, sharpness of the hawk, plus the technology of the TM2 transformers which when combining them could make a powerful emissary they could use against the Maximals and Predacons. That way they can still get the Vok influence out of him and he could choose to be with the Maximals since well more then likely they will him.

Of course this is just an idea. :D
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

That sounds like a good solution, Wildfire! I guess we'll just have to see if Tigerhawk is really needed or not depending on how the writers play their Predacons in Season 3. If they keep their OCs in check, then we probably can just stick to the good old fashioned Airazor and Tigatron. If we have Predacon gods wandering about, then yes Tigerhawk will have to come into play.

Then again, it'll be really hard to roleplay as Tigerhawk and not go godmode since his powers are... well... godly. The guy wipes out the Darksyde in one blow, can control the weather, fires unknown energy beams which are competitive to the Nemesis' primary gun, and outfought TM2 Megatron in his debut (something Optimal Optimus hasn't even done). Asking a player to become Tigerhawk without ruining the experience for other players will be a difficult task.

TFWiki wrote:800-ton Jesus.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sounds like something OOP can do, though considering Tigerhawk is only alive for two episodes at most, not too worried. Then again, not too worried about season 3. Considering this game started in late 2008, officaly going in 2009.. and we're now at the end of 2011, season 3 should happen by 2014.

Not even sure I'd be around that long..
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

That sounds like a good idea, Wildfire. :D
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

NaitoKage wrote:Sounds like something OOP can do, though considering Tigerhawk is only alive for two episodes at most, not too worried. Then again, not too worried about season 3. Considering this game started in late 2008, officaly going in 2009.. and we're now at the end of 2011, season 3 should happen by 2014.

Not even sure I'd be around that long..
That requires us all to live past December 2012 first!! :wink:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

2012 is just a repeat of 2000. And then it'll happen again and again.. People just like setting doomsday dates.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

NaitoKage wrote:2012 is just a repeat of 2000. And then it'll happen again and again.. People just like setting doomsday dates.
Naturally! But it's a great excuse to have a party that December! And it's fun to say, "ooooo! The world is gonna end!"

My boyfriend and I almost wrote into the NFL commissioner regarding the football lockout: "Listen, the world is ending in 2012 anyway, so you HAVE to lift the lockout so we can have football for the last two years of our existence!"

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)