First Season Finale Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I will be honored to have my character be the first! Yessssssssssssss. :lol:

If you want a physical interaction, I guess we can have them talk at the very beginning of the next episode then. :D That's better anyway. 8)

I do see Orcariner taking command. I can't wait to see how each of the Maximals deal with Optimus' death. I know the Preds would be jumping for joy. Horrible. Horrible people. :lol:

I just can't wait to what we all do with this!
The Truce will be a blast to RP I think. I loved the way the characters dealed with it in the show - instead of fighting with guns they did everything by hand and "peacefully" (Robo-Noogie!).
This will not be hard for my character as she does it all the time. :lol: I wonder if a few Maximals get irritated at her because of that.
Also, are we going to have OP come back in the same crazy light show thing that brought him back in the show? It never really made much sense to me, but thats the best explanation of it I can give. O_o Would be interesting if we thought up another way to bring him back!
That would be neat if we could. If not, no biggie. :D
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Whoa a lot going on in this next episode! :o

The truce thing really seems it'll be a fun part, considering all the chaos and seriousness from previous episodes. As for character plans for Frilla and Feral I haven't had much change. XD Perhaps Frilla learning to be a medic besides being a data analyst and possibly having Feralnight reveal the hidden part of her past. :)
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Aw does the big monkey really have to be blown up? :( Optimus never seems to get a break with bad lcuk does he but it has to happen. Though it'll still be awesome with how the episode will play out, seeing reactions and the emotions of the other characters always is interesting in any story line. :)

With so many things going on it'll be surprising if this does stay one episode! :o Though the funny comic scenes will definitely be worth reading!

Oh and we'll be able to tell Wintersong and TIgatron apart now! :lol:
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I'd like to see us do the vote for the leader like they did in the show between Dinobot and... I think it was Rattrap. Would be cool to see who our OCs choose as the leader! Although I think it ended up as a tie in that episode, haha.
:lol: While that would be fun, I don't think anyone will really be joking around for new leadership with their commanding officer having just died. And the Predacons will want to take advantage of the situation, so the Maximals will need to be on alert.
Also, are we going to have OP come back in the same crazy light show thing that brought him back in the show? It never really made much sense to me, but thats the best explanation of it I can give. O_o Would be interesting if we thought up another way to bring him back!
I'm not quite sure how that machine worked either, but if anyone is going to bring him back differently than what they did on the show, I'd hate to be that person to think of another way! :lol: As long as it's hooked up to a blank protoform, that's all I'm concerned about with bringing the monkey back. :wink: That reminds me, the Maximals will have to find a stasis pod with a blank protoform inside. Don't forget, Maximals! OP won't be there to hold your hands for a while. :wink:
I will be honored to have my character be the first! Yessssssssssssss.
:lol: Nice, una.
If you want a physical interaction, I guess we can have them talk at the very beginning of the next episode then. That's better anyway.
Okay. But I expect NO interruptions this time. Unless someone is dying. :roll:
I do see Orcariner taking command. I can't wait to see how each of the Maximals deal with Optimus' death. I know the Preds would be jumping for joy. Horrible. Horrible people. I just can't wait to what we all do with this!
:lol: !! I look forward to reading all of their reactions as well, and how the Maximals handle the situation.
Perhaps Frilla learning to be a medic besides being a data analyst and possibly having Feralnight reveal the hidden part of her past.
Yay! ...Why do so many Maximals have so many secrets? Primal's an open book! Follow his example, people! :P
Aw does the big monkey really have to be blown up?
Yes. Yes, he does, Wintersong. For the toy line's sake, he must be blown to pieces in the cold, dark space, with Megatron being the last jerk he speaks to. :lol:
Optimus never seems to get a break with bad lcuk does he but it has to happen.
I think most of it has to do with the job description. :wink:
Oh and we'll be able to tell Wintersong and TIgatron apart now!
:lol: Yay!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

That reminds me, the Maximals will have to find a stasis pod with a blank protoform inside. Don't forget, Maximals! OP won't be there to hold your hands for a while.
*entertains the idea of providing certain physical attributes to the protoform and having the new Optimus be a pinup model* lol

It would amuse me. ;)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Okay. But I expect NO interruptions this time. Unless someone is dying.
I hope not. :lol:
Yay! ...Why do so many Maximals have so many secrets? Primal's an open book! Follow his example, people!
People love to be secretive. Mysterious. Oooooooo!

Oh I got an idea! Let Whitegrazer fly into space and break the rules of travel or whatever and tell Optimus' spark to get it's blue ball self back down to the surface and help them out! :lol: :lol: :lol: She can't fly though so...

Rhinox, throw her! You can do it!

Okay :lol: No but seriously, I can see my character communicate with Optimus like she does her dead master. :wink: That would be interesting unless something happens.

Yeah. Optimus is the number one target for the Preds.

Like Megatron is the number one target for Maxis except Megatron never shows himself too much. Coward. :lol:
entertains the idea of providing certain physical attributes to the protoform and having the new Optimus be a pinup model* lol
:lol:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Phoenix wrote:Would her predacon personality even be aware of what had happened? She didn't seem to recall anything the Maximal had done previously.
yeah I thought of that after I posted but I didn't get to edit it.....but she was aware of Nemesis being there....so I'd just have to write it in that the pred finds out about nemesis being taken prisoner and we're good!
I have a vague idea of how Nemesis would get out on her own (unless of course Dinobot beats her to it). Either way it should be fun. :) And I do like the idea of Nem pursuing Arachnitron for her Predacon half, for the added excitement factor there.
certainly sounds liike a good time....cuz her Predacon side would be interested but her maximal side would not....complex situation...

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Wait, Saber's taking off again? How many times is that now? Either way, I'm sure Icebreaker would probably snatch her up and take her home in no time. NK pulled it off within a few posts last time so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same again.
Let me put it this way, Saber is going to have a soul searching quest and even if Icebreaker found her again, she wouldn't return with him.
Awe. Primal will be so disappointed, not ot mention worried about her when the planet's about to explode. Shame on Saber
She's only leaving the Maximals and thier terroritory, because she doesn't want to hurt and possibily kill them.
Maybe? You'll have to give me some significance to mentioning it because by that point, the Vok are only interested in destroying the planet. What will the Beast have to do with anything beyond that? Just let me know, N-H, otherwise I have no idea what to have them say about it. Okay?
Good point. I had some thing for that too. Maybe the Vok could see what was in Saber's future as the beast or some thing, such as the damage she could do if they didn't zap the planet, I'm just grabbing at straws now, it's up to you really.

Saber's coming back to the Maximals in season two after Optimus comes back to life. And Sonar of course.... *shudders* You'll just have to wait and see.

Now we just need to finish episode five. I'm sure the others waiting to join wouldn't mind going crazy in The New Character Lounge while we finished up.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

TUUUUUURRRRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I don't know what to do with Cece ...maybe just feel happy that a true vacation has started without shooting anyone in the face. I want to send Star to stalk the spiders or follow on the spiders' quest Afterall...@ Una: "Girls have to stick together", so I'll have Starry to stalk BA to Ranty's lair :P
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

So are we going to split up this episode? I think that will be a wise choice because of what needs to happen. :D To keep things from piling up on everyone.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

So are we going to split up this episode? I think that will be a wise choice because of what needs to happen. To keep things from piling up on everyone.
Most likely, but we'll take it as it comes. If it gets too long, I'll open another topic for a "part two". :wink:

Is anyone interested in finishing the 5th OC episode? I've still been waiting for N-H to reply, but there isn't much else for OP except for passing out or something because he'll need repairs anyway before he gets debriefed by everyone. I know I'd still like to see what would be said about the Vok and the transwarp device, but we could always make a quick summary about it so everyone is on the same page for future reference. But if no one really cares anymore by now, then I'll close it. Everyone seems to be more thrilled about starting the final episode, I think. I will work on writing something up for the final before opening a new topic for it. I'm also trying to find someone else to play Megatron and Tarantulas to relieve NK of some of those characters that he has spending so much time to play, so I don't want to start the final episode just yet. Thank you for your patience.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Yeah, everyone wants to start the final episode. You guys really want to see Optimus blow up so badly. So morbid :lol:

Also, I would love to finish the fifth episode too. I'm forgetting about it because no one is posting there and I was supposed to have Whitegrazer talk to Icebreaker to get some weapons like the Juttes I introduced in 5.5 to show that Icebreaker gave those to her.

Also, I forgot to have Whitegrazer say Thank you to Optimus for taking a blast for her. :roll: *facepalm* I need to do that too. I know he probably knows but it would be very nice to hear those words of gratitude. :lol:
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I'm fine with finishing up Episode 5. All three of my characters are done lol.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I've still been waiting for N-H to reply, but there isn't much else for OP except for passing out or something because he'll need repairs anyway before he gets debriefed by everyone
I replied some time ago, so... I've been waiting for you, OOP. Lol.
Is anyone interested in finishing the 5th OC episode?
I think it's best to finish the 5th oc episode. It's kinda strange just leaving it unfinished.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I replied some time ago, so... I've been waiting for you, OOP. Lol.
WHAT?! Impossible!

...For realz? Man, I suck. :lol: Hm. Why don't I remember reading it? Well then, my apologies, Night-Hunter. I will work on a post for that tomorrow.