TFcon 2011 Photos

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

TFcon 2011 Photos

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I'm attempting to post a link to my Facebook album so you guys can check out my photos from TFcon if you're interested. If it works, it'll save me a lot of time and trouble. :wink: Let me know if anyone has problems viewing it. Thank you, and enjoy! I was selling some prints of my artwork for the first time with a lot of help from Garry, so it was quite an awesome experience. We make good business partners, me thinks. :lol:

TFcon 2011

Guests included writer Simon Furman, and voice actors Paul Eiding (G1 Perceptor) and Garry Chalk (Optimus Primal).

Vehicles on display included:
Barricade
"Beaterbee" Bumblebee
1989 Batmobile replica
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Awesome pics, OOP! I'm glad you had alot of fun there!

Paul and Garry are great as usual. :lol:

Oh and :lol: :roll: at that old lady complaining.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol @ Garry with the Optimus mask. I love how there's even a batmobile at a transformers convention. It's so out of place, and yet, no one would ever want it to leave because it's too awesome. Great pics, OOP. Also, props for traveling by propeller plane. I've never flew in those before.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Awesome pics, OOP! I'm glad you had alot of fun there!
Thank you, una! I had a blast. Everyone was so nice and fun. TransFormers fans are the best. :D
Oh and at that old lady complaining.
:lol: !! That darn lady... Ugh! I think she had some health issues or something that made her so grumpy.
lol @ Garry with the Optimus mask.
Garry + Optimus Prime mask = Epic :lol: I couldn't resist. He totally rocked it! :wink:
I love how there's even a batmobile at a transformers convention. It's so out of place, and yet, no one would ever want it to leave because it's too awesome.
That was there on Sunday for the 80's Toy Expo. My eyes probably jumped out of their sockets when I saw it through the hotel doors. I was ecstatic. LoL Those Keaton/Burton Batman films are classic. The Toy Expo also explained Darth Vader that was running around with a bunch of Storm Troopers. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of any of those guys; Vader's costume looked superb! As did the TF:Animated Blackarachnia that I missed on Saturday. Aye! I suck. LoL There were also a bunch of Ghostbusters running around on Sunday. All in all, it was a great time. Very fun convention.
Great pics, OOP. Also, props for traveling by propeller plane. I've never flew in those before.
Thank you, Alak! Ugh, they're so loud that you can't understand anything over the speaker, and I could barely hear my music on my iPod even with the volume all the way up.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OMG! That looks like SO much fun! Does it cost money to go to TFCon? Like an entrance fee? I didn't know they still did that!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Absolutely, Blackrosefencer! There are tons of conventions out there for TFs and sci-fi, anime, etc. :D I believe TFcon was $45 for a pre-registered weekend pass. I find that the most expensive things for conventions (if you don't live near them like me) are the flights and hotels. The general admission is usually not too expensive, especially if you pre-register early on-line.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Cool pictures! :mrgreen:
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thank you, WorpeX!