"OC Episode #5.5 Side Saga"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I decided to try and make a post for my chamber trapped Whitegrazer. XD))

The components within her body was nearly resealed as well as her chamber but the computer seemed to have trouble as it was trying to cover the rest of her spark. The shield around the spark was tight, rejecting the chamber as it was consuming too much space for the spark's liking. Some wires were popping up abnormally almost like the body was denying the computers' repairs. Spark was getting more stubborn, frustrated. The spark came out and it was pulsing like a beacon, calling out to some unknown force. Because of the small space, the spark kept banging on the door. It wanted to be free from this space. The computer stopped its repairing as it falsely reported a spark was gone. The spark stopped banging like it was calming down and figured out that it made a grave mistake and attached back into Whitegrazer's body so no one got any ideas.

The computer resumed repairs with no problems.

((OOC: It's short but I wanted to make a What The Heck moment. At last, I attempted to. :oops: :lol: Also, I have a reason, that won't be explained until season 2, why I wrote this :lol: Let's just say it is a metaphor for something.

@Phoenix and OOP: *claps on the exchange* :D

And Ironclaw, you are so cute but I better watch out. Icebreaker will kill you. :lol: ))
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC: Hmm...I hadn't thought of the three personalities as the id, ego, and super ego. Nice! I'm thinking a sort of "therapy" type thing might help her to control her emotions better which may help keep the other personalities at bay since that seems to trigger the switches.

@ Phoenix: Yeah, a lot of psychologists/psychiatrists don't put much stock in Freud's theories anymore. Now a days, they recognize the complexity of the human mind and that sometimes you need to use a combination of theorists' ideas to help a client.

Also, Ironclaw moves fast!

Oh and GO PHILLIES!

BIC:
Wintersong wrote: "I suppose it was just the worst timing and poor choice of words on my part, and I'll make sure to be more careful with that next time."
Arachnitron shrugged in response. "You could say the right thing and it would still be the wrong thing to say. She's fickle like that. Don't take offense to it- you'll just make things more fun for her," Arachnitron warned.

Though she found herself enjoying the company of the tiger, she was wary about making friends. The closer she got to other bots, the more fodder she would be providing to the Predacon.
"Though you hit the ground pretty hard earlier, sure your alright from it? Mini-missiles can pack a punch."
Arachnitron rubbed her head thoughtfully. She guessed that any damage she had sustained was minor enough that the repairs would happen quickly the next time she returned to beast mode.

"I'm okay," she informed the other femme. Then, as an afterthought, she mumbled a hasty "Thank you." It felt strange for her, a bot raised by Predacons, to thank a Maximal, but it felt like the thing to say.

Wintersong held out a hand and Arachnitron took it and hoisted herself up from the ground.

Just then, Arachnitron heard footsteps approraching them. She snapped her head in the direction of the sound and noticed another bot now standing behind Wintersong. Frightened, Arachnitron slowly began backing away. In fact, she considered bolting deeper into the forest. The Maximal programming had taken control after the Penguin had already left the presence of Optimus and Arachnitron, so this personality did not recognize him. The Predacon, however, would have remembered him well.
Hrm.. Looks like you have things under control Winter..

Arachnitron, though still uneasy, stopped backing away when she realized Wintersong probably knew this other bot. Even though her initial fear had lifted slightly, she still stood stock still and did not utter a word.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

una wrote:((OOC: I know :lol: I wonder if Ironclaw knows that, though? Actually, I wonder if he was told that Aurora hasn't even been online a day yet. Oh dear. XD))
((OOC: Oh jeez, now that you put it in that context, that just seems downright creepy lol. Maybe social standards are different with Cybertronians? :lol: ))

Orcariner listened to Optimus and heard what he had essentially expected. Even though he did try to protect Arachnitron, Orcariner ended up injuring her in the process with his over-sized gun. He also was not entirely sure why he chose to guard Optimus, but the orca suspected that it was due to him and Whitegrazer hoping to defend their leader rather than themselves. With an unstable mind, it was impossible to predict Nemesis' next move and the titan had reservations on whether she was able to calculate her every action and its consequences. Orcariner made the mistake into trying to predict her decisions, thinking that Optimus and Arachnitron were her only targets. While he did succeed in knocking the latter away from the grenade, he should have taken Whitegrazer into account. Perhaps he should have even paid attention to the even lesser armored Cheetor who was also present at the scene. While the feline was out of his range, it was still a Maximal's responsibility to know every team member's location at all times. That was how units functioned in the field or else they would simply fall apart. He wished there was a way he could be fast enough to be everywhere at once, but Orcariner knew such an ability was impossible for a Maximal his size. As Optimus finished speaking, Orcariner solemnly nodded and answered.

"Understood, sir."

He had spoken few words during throughout this conversation, but it was all that he could think of. There really was nothing much to say that would have changed Whitegrazer's fate or the rights and wrongs of Orcariner's actions.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

( Naw. Though I have found it hilarious watching. Often things the player has told me she posted with the mindset of a six or twelve year old. Like the handgrab scene being interpreted as a scared child grabbing an adult's hand. On the otherhand.. that's also something romantic couples do. *LOL* As for Cybertronian social standards.. who knows. Majority of canon doesn't really have "romantic" interests beyond some pairings. (Arcee/Hotrod/Springer, Holi/Clipper, Chromia and any man in Galaxy force, Tidalwave/Galvatron,Blackarachnia/Silverbolt,Tigatron/Airazor, Scylla/Scuba/Bullhorn weird love triangle, and Artemis/Scuba/Starscream's weird love triangle)

I think that's probably why a majority of the characters haven't formed love interests other then Cecaelia seeming to have a thing for all the aquatic robots, though it seems like a thing is going on between Optimus Primal and Whitegrazer. :P Other times, seductress characters have mostly failed at that sorta thing, Blackarachnia being the biggest contender of this simply because she hasn't had a stable player and alot of the characters know better at this point. Starshadow having some success until she goes into her psychotic moments.. which is usually VERY quick.)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Oh, someone has noticed. :wink: Blackarachnia is only success seems to be Silverbolt and Quickstrike. Megatron keeps his distance. XD Makes me wonder if she dared to try. XD Though, I think Tarantulas in that one episode Spider's Game kinda enjoyed when she scratched his chin. I think he did. XDD IDK Terrorsaur seems to given to her to when she threatens him with a gun. XD))
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

"Then I'll be careful altogether." Wintersong replied before she heard foot steps and turned as Icebreaker was speaking, though she noticed Arachnitron backing up and guessed she was a bit fearful of the penguin, consdering he was rather taller both of them. "For once I guess but neither of us are damaged badly. Just had a small bit of trouble with Arachnitron's predacon side which unfortunately wasn't happy with my sentence and well I fired to see if it'd help, Arachnitron asked me to." She explained but glanced at the spider. She really was frightened and it seemed a bit apprehensive with Icebreaker being there. "He won't hurt you Arachnitron, Icebreaker is one the nicest mechs you'll meet, goofy but he's got a good spark." She assured her hoping to ease the worry and fear that showed in Arachnitron's demeanor.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

NaitoKage wrote:though it seems like a thing is going on between Optimus Primal and Whitegrazer. :P
((OOC: lol and here I thought I was the only one who saw this happening.))
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Basically, you got slagged.. Badly.. Your little friend here Visia took your spark, and got into the Leviathan, she then trashed and took over Cecaelia's body. Then she decided she wanted to play a little game, using your sparks as bargaining chips in her little death game.. So Instead of her race as she wanted, I forced her out of Cecaelia's body and beat the slag out of her.
"That's bad..."
Your body is currently heavily damaged still. I got the torso back together, but it'll need a run through the CR tank, I can shorten the time using one of your spare armor sets.. As for Cecaelia's body, it is also heavily damaged.. It was unavoidable to keep Visia from causing further damage, or ditching the body in a lava pool as she intended. So.. I can either swap you out into your original body, or leave you in Cecaelia's for awhile though you'll find it hard to move around since Cyber venom is still running around it...
Fantastic. Not...
As for Visia..I guess I'll study her body and keep her spark locked down for awhile in the twin drive unit.
"Don't. I still...need her.." Starshadow was too exhausted to even move.
Alright ladies.. I've managed to pinpoint who is who. You feeling okay Cecaelia?
"Ugh....I feel I had a bad slapping session accompanied with a sledgehammer...In other words, not good.." The octopus femme then yawned.

Starshadow looked at the screen then to Glowstick and sighed, "I owe you both an apology, for putting up so much trouble..I'm...sorry."

((Using school's computer to catch up....Finally Star has made her first apology in the whole RP?))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Nope, and I'm dense as they come for that stuff. OP and Whitegrazer are going to end up acting like "Mommy" and "Daddy" to Aurora, I swear. Also starting to wish that therapist moth character came into the game, I don't think Rhinox is qualified to deal with mental disorders.*LOL* )

Icebreaker watched the two females, seeming puzzled as when did a situation ever seem better with shooting involved? he thought to himself, but shrugged it off. He then transformed to his penguin mode, while he wanted to test the new gun, he wouldn't be able to as he might threatened this new.. patient. In his penguin mode, he was roughly around the size of Wintersong's robot mode. The penguin kept his distance however to not provoke Arachnitron further.

Well.. As long as you two are okay. It can be dangerous out here.. Never know when a random attack might happen.. So try not to stray too far from the Axalon, okay?

He'd dealt with plenty of crazy Predacons, heck they even became predictable to an extent to someone as dense as himself. But Arachnitron was a wildcard, she seemed too dangerous to keep around the base. He wondered if Optimus was simply too nice in this situation, to let this wolf is sheeps clothing in the flock. If she randomly attacked, atleast some of the Maximals would be able to deal with the situation like Rattrap or Dinobot.. but others were not as skilled or distrusting. Cheetor and Aurora were prime targets to possibly be harmed, he would of included Wintersong too but surprisingly she handled the situation for her young age.

Even more concerning, he assumed he'd be able to detect the programming switch by energy signature, but Arachnitron didn't have one. Just a simple thermal signature and radar signature. He'd probably have to talk to Rhinox in private about this, though he didn't like it. Between one crew member that transforms into a monster possibly capable of harming her teammates, to a mentally unhinged spider, and now Nemesis in the brig.. Things were becoming a little too dangerous around the Maximal base.

He then activated his comlink Sentinel, stand down. then turned I'm going to do some patrolling, don't stay out too long..

Glowstick blinked, then sighed Well, least your both still alive. I can't exactly let Visia run around free, but I'll figure something out.. He rubbed his neck with one of his limbs Ug.. She had to play around in Sonar's lab.. guess we're just lucky Sonar didn't return yet. In anycase.. I better get to work.. I'll need to assemble your body enough so it can go into a CR tank easily enough.. I guess for now just try to relax and let auto repairs repair that body.. and as for Cecaelia.. lets see.. if I map the twin drive interface to the Squid drone in place of the Behemoth unit.. he started typing into the console, a loading bar appeared for a moment. A small window then appeared showing video from the Squid drone, the controls for it being piped to Cecaelia for remote operation.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Oh dear.. I don't even know how to begin to address this issue.. But here goes.

Much like how Cheetor was initially introduced as a teenager, with his foolish curiosity , eagerness to prove his worth, and later on his crush on BlackArachnia, Aurora is also supposed to be a young one. Probably younger than Cheetor, I reckon, with an approximate mental age of around 12 years old. She'll be smart for her age, but she is still young, impressionable, and innocent. She'll make mistakes like any other young person and she will learn from them and mature in time. But as things are right now "relationship" and "commitment to another person" are foreign concepts to her.

Essentially I wanted to create a character who is the opposite of my much darker Nemesis character, as well as maintain parts of Nightmist that I liked and expand on that.

She may be ready for a relationship with somebody one day, but it's just too early right now. All she wants to do is explore her world to find her place in it, and have fun doing so.

@Mystrea; Ironclaw's behavior is cute and he is a sweet guy, but he is rushing into things a little bit fast. Not just with Aurora, but in his desire to climb the ranks to become second in command as well. Enjoy the game for a little while, let your character branch out and grow a little bit, have him go on missions and get to know/interact with the other characters in the game. There are quite a few interesting characters here he could become acquainted with. :) The game has been ongoing for a while and it's not ending any time soon. If you only have him focus on one other character, he will not be able to interact with the others much and the character development will suffer because of it.

@Una & OOP; Yes, it's become quite evident there is something brewing between Whitegrazer and Optimus. :) Primal's reaction to seeing Whitegrazer's spark was a perfect example of that in this very episode. Should I start creating a guest list for the reception? ;)

@NK; Don't forget Optimus Prime&Elita 1, Ironhide & Chromia, Inferno & Firestar. As for Silverbolt and BA, I'm looking forward to seeing that. I will be laughing so hard at SB fumbling away!!! Of course who knows what'll happen with there being so many more females in this game than in the actual show. Poor Silverbolt will have a hard time with his reluctance to fire upon females, with half the Preds being femme in this game. :p Well close to half. And yes I will have fun tormenting the character because of it! ;)

*takes a deep breath*

IC;
Ironclaw wrote:"No I didn't get a chance to see Optimus, he was still speaking to the Predacon when Orcariner told me to leave"
Aurora tilted her head as she looked at her fellow mustelid, studying his reactions with her bright green eyes focused on him. She wondered what had transpired down at the brig and also why the Maximal commander had spent so much time personally to talk to the prisoner, especially with his hand having been in the condition it was. Curious.. Hopefully the badger in front of her had not been too offended by the whale's comment. It was hard to tell, since he appeared to have taken a special interest in her.

"And I'm sure you'll do great, and show everyone off!," she told him with a smile as way of encouragement after hearing his next comment relating to the assignments. The badger almost seemed a little frustrated about something, so she wanted to cheer him up as best she could, although she wasn't sure he had heard her since he seemed lost in thought for a little while.

Then Ironclaw suddenly told her what was bothering him.
Ironclaw wrote: "Aurora, I like you, a lot."

And there it was.. Her smile faded a little when she heard the serious tone in his voice. He was not just talking about liking her like a friend. Aurora let him continue, merely tugging a bit on her lower lip as he did.
Ironclaw wrote:"I know you don't understand that yet and thats fine. I also know that Icebreaker is very protective over you and will try to keep me away from you."
True.. The large penguin had been very protective of her during the short time she'd been among them, a trait she attributed to the bird being the first individual she met in the lab after waking up as well as the fact he'd informed her he had helped create her. For that she would be eternally grateful to Icebreaker, albeit having him watch over her shoulder all the time would no doubt get old fast.

He was moving his head closer to hers, mere inches from her face. It felt a bit awkward, especially since she had not picked up on what the signs meant before now. She turned her gaze down on his hand moving closer to hers.
Ironclaw wrote: "Optimus is fine with it, but I don't know if you are"
It was difficult not to blush now that she was aware she had his undivided attention but also why. Yet as her cheeks turned a slightly rosy color, the fuzor realized she was now faced with the most mature decision she'd been forced to make in her young life. She did not think the badger realized just how new she was to this world, and how many things she had yet to experience. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him, yet she was not ready for the kind of commitment he was apparently asking of her.

"Ironclaw..," she responded softly in a trembling voice.

"I'm very honored you feel that way about me.."

She returned her focus to his face, hoping he'd be able to read her expression well enough to know she was not trying to be mean or hurt him.

"I like you as well. And I truly value your friendship and what you've come to mean to me.."

At this point she took his hand, which was quite a bit larger than hers, and squeezed it as tightly as she could as if to empathize what she was trying to explain to him.

"And I don't want to do anything to hurt your feelings.."

Much like Ironclaw's admission of his feelings had been hard for him to put into words, Aurora was having similar difficulties finding the right words to describe her own feelings on the topic without seeming too cold and dismissive. Her voice had come close to cracking several times already, yet she fought on to make sure he understood.

"But it's too soon for me to jump into a relationship."

She looked away, feeling terrible for having had to tell her friend that.

(ooc: :( I feel bad now too.. )
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

(ooc: I'm dropping it)

Ironclaw went back to his quarters.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC:

@ una: Interesting post! I am so puzzled by what has been going with Whitegrazer lately.
@Phoenix and OOP: *claps on the exchange
Thank you. *bows* :lol: It was fun, but Nemesis is so difficult to please. :roll:
Actually, I wonder if he was told that Aurora hasn't even been online a day yet. Oh dear.
Actually, after I scrolled back a few pages, Optimus did mention it as one of the first things during his debriefing after Nemesis' attack and imprisonment. Now, I know no one really listens to his lectures and speeches, but he did say that Aurora was activated this morning, so there you go. Stop sleeping or day-dreaming during his debriefs, people! :lol:
Oh and GO PHILLIES!
:lol: at Blackrosefencer! Go Phillies! ...The only Philly/PA sports team that I like. Bunch of slackers yesterday but I hope they win the next game!
I think that's probably why a majority of the characters haven't formed love interests other then Cecaelia seeming to have a thing for all the aquatic robots, though it seems like a thing is going on between Optimus Primal and Whitegrazer.
*whistles innocently* :mrgreen:
Oh, someone has noticed.
:lol: at una. I'm actually glad that we took a very subtle approach with it so far. After all, I don't see either character rushing into something like that. It's been fun. I hope it can progress just a little more before OP dies. :roll:
lol and here I thought I was the only one who saw this happening
:lol: at Alak. I thought NO ONE was noticing it at all, to be honest. XD
OP and Whitegrazer are going to end up acting like "Mommy" and "Daddy" to Aurora, I swear.
Very likely, NK. I could see that happening. :lol:
Also starting to wish that therapist moth character came into the game, I don't think Rhinox is qualified to deal with mental disorders.*LOL*
:lol: !! Poor Rhinox. The miracle worker. He's qualified for everything, NK! :wink:
@Una & OOP; Yes, it's become quite evident there is something brewing between Whitegrazer and Optimus. Primal's reaction to seeing Whitegrazer's spark was a perfect example of that in this very episode. Should I start creating a guest list for the reception?
Yay! :lol: A guest list for the reception? Why bother? OP's going to die soon. :lol:
Whoah, nothing's wrong with simplicity or brief posts for the sake of progression, but let's remember the rules here: No harm done, but let's remember to follow the guidelines here.
@ Alak: "What?! You went over my helmet?!" Spaceballs. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

@ Mystrea: While I can understand your abrupt change in the game after everything that has been said (or for whatever reasons, I'll PM you), I do think after Phoenix's elaborate and heartfelt post that you could respond with a little more substance and take it in stride.
"Optimus is fine with it, but I don't know if you are"
And for the record, in case anyone misunderstood this (quote directly above from Ironclaw) derived from a previous post of mine, Optimus meant that it was okay for crew members to date within his ranks, not necessarily that he was giving permission for Ironclaw to persue Aurora because that's essentially her (Phoenix's) decision, not OP's.

All right. Finally caught up with all the OOC brew-ha-ha, now on to the game! ))

IC:
"Understood, sir."
Looking back up at Orcariner with some concern, Optimus asked him, "Are you all right?" Sometimes the orca was quiet in these confrontations but the leader thought he had improved more since they first met with confidence in himself by now about these situations and decisions. It was likely that Primal's emotions for Whitegrazer were slipping in the way after he had seen what happened to her, and perhaps he was carrying on too much about being stuck in the past. But it really wasn't Orcariner's fault. He hoped his large friend didn't think it was. "Orcariner, you have so much potential to be a great leader. We all make mistakes, but what matters more is if we can learn from them. Even though we can't change what happened earlier, I'm only telling you now what could have been in that situation so that you can foresee it next time. And there will be a next time. I don't wish to tarnish your confidence in your decisions, because Primus knows I haven't made the best ones either. But we're both here, so we must be making more good than bad." Not that Optimus ever told himself that at all. Sometimes he based his and crew's success off of shear luck. Other times, he knew what had to be done and made it happen.

(( OOC: I'm going to wrap this up in my nexr post, Alak, unless you have more you'd like to add. Let me know; I don't want to rush you. I'd like to get Frilla working on his hand soon. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Bah, I still haven't seen Space Balls yet. I should probably go add it in my Netflix dvd queue.))

IC:
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:"Are you all right?"
Orcariner nodded, "Yes, sir. I understand the need to make thorough decisions and predict their consequences in the future. While it's... um... difficult to set aside impulses, I'll keep on trying to act a bit more calculating in the heat of things next time."

He hoped that response did not sound as clumsy as he thought it did. The Maximal simply wanted to express more than just a few words while Optimus was trying to explain something very serious to him. He wanted his leader to understand that he knew what was being said, and taught, to him. Orcariner understood that commanding officers disliked abbreviated responses; at least his former CO did. The peace marshal who mentored him often pestered the orca if he did not provide enough feedback which indicated that he was listening. Many times, young individuals tended to simply nod and and say "yes". Orcariner's inability, or perhaps unwillingness, to speak many words during these moments often lead to the assumption that he was part of the stereotype.

Maybe I should just say everything that pops in my head. That way, Optimus will know how I feel.

Then again, he already knows how I feel. I'll just sound like I'm ranting...

At least you're saying something...

Better to stay silent than say something stupid...

Orcariner pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and simply nodded towards Optimus Primal.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: @OOP: Everything will be revealed in S2. :twisted: Waiting is the hardest part. XD Hey! I listen to Optimus' speeches. I just have a long-term memory loss. :lol:
I'm actually glad that we took a very subtle approach with it so far. After all, I don't see either character rushing into something like that. It's been fun. I hope it can progress just a little more before OP dies.
Me too. Subtlety is better for these two. :D I hope it does with the episode to when he has to get in that stas---*whimpers like Bill from King of the Hill* :cry:

:lol: We all know it doesn't last long. :wink: Optimus will get a VERY BIG hug when he goes and comes back though. I'm shocked that the others in the show didn't hug Optimus when he returned. I would have hug him and tell him never do it again.

@Mystrea: I hope I didn't offend you. I kinda feel bad for pointing it out now. I wasn't really serious, just teasing :( ))
Last edited by una on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC:
:lol: at Blackrosefencer! Go Phillies! ...The only Philly/PA sports team that I like. Bunch of slackers yesterday but I hope they win the next game!

Every PA sports team lost this weekend EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Flyers lost, Penguins lost, Eagles lost, Steelers lost, Phils lost, Pirates weren't even in the running, but they always lose.....it was really really sad.... I'm a Pennsylvania girl so I follow all of them, but I'm a HUGE Steelers and Phillies fan. :-D
:lol: at Alak. I thought NO ONE was noticing it at all, to be honest. XD

EVERYONE noticed!!!! :-D
Also starting to wish that therapist moth character came into the game, I don't think Rhinox is qualified to deal with mental disorders.*LOL*

Therapist moth???? I must not have read that bio. I have faith in Rhinox, but don't expect Arach to make it easy on him. :wink: But I was thinking more about the therapy thing....that would mean that Arachnitron would have to confide in someone else about her past...she won't like that one bit....
But Arachnitron was a wildcard, she seemed too dangerous to keep around the base.
Awww....don't be hatin'! :-D

BIC:
"For once I guess but neither of us are damaged badly. Just had a small bit of trouble with Arachnitron's predacon side which unfortunately wasn't happy with my sentence and well I fired to see if it'd help, Arachnitron asked me to."
Wintersong was explaining everything that happened to the tall bot that had just shown up. Arachnitron still stood away from the pair of bots not sure who this new bot was or what he aimed to do now that he had caught them outside the base. The scientists at the research facility would not have passed up the opportunity for a good beating in a situation like this one. Fear had been instilled in the Maximal personality at a young age.
"He won't hurt you Arachnitron, Icebreaker is one the nicest mechs you'll meet, goofy but he's got a good spark."
Wintersong, sensing Arachnitron's fear, tried to reassure her that the bot in front of them named Icebreaker was harmless. She looked over at the tiger and nodded that she understood. She took a few hesitant steps closer, but still kept her distance. She didn't remember ever being introduced before, but she did remember coming back into control with a block of ice that encased her arm. With a name like Icebreaker, he had to have had something to do with that.

The bot was tall, much taller than the two femmes. Arachnitron stood at just five feet even- dwarfed by both bots. Even in beast mode, Icebreaker was tall.
Well.. As long as you two are okay. It can be dangerous out here.. Never know when a random attack might happen.. So try not to stray too far from the Axalon, okay?

Random attack he had said....that's for sure. But she was sure he wasn't referring to just herself. Arachnitron's personality disorder, though, seemed to be tied to things that were totally and completely beyond her control. After the numerous procedures that had been done to her, she now found herself with a short fuse, uncontrollable fear and anger, heightened anxiety and feeling more emotions than she had ever felt before. Things that Predacons dismissed uninterested in their meaning or importance. Things that were now a very real part of her life that she had no idea how to cope with. The Maximal personality sometimes wondered if she had understood these feelings better or had been exposed to them before or had been able to talk about them before, then maybe she wouldn't be such a basket case now. But Predacons didn't have that luxury. Fear and anxiety were weaknesses- they were ignored and not discussed.

Icebreaker, still in beast mode, turned to leave.
Sentinel, stand down. I'm going to do some patrolling, don't stay out too long..

Then he left.

"That's it?" Arachnitron thought to herself. She was surprised that the Maximals were so laid back in regards to discipline....again, she had been expecting a lecture or to be chastised or even punished, but like the falling fuzor incident before, the response was just a quick "be more careful" kind of statement and that was it. Her mindset was still that of a prisoner....treading carefully and expecting the same brutal treatment she had experienced on Cybertron. She would have to start accepting that here things were going to be different.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)