"OC Episode #5.5 Side Saga"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"OC Episode #5.5 Side Saga"

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well since the assistant group all agreed, this section is a side episode. It's place in the time line is after episode 5 and between the final episode of the season. Joining this episode is not mandatory for all players, just ones interested in doing something else or assisting in bringing in the new characters. Normally I'd do a post about teams or character introductions, but I'd rather make this episode simpler. When full teams are formed, I'll post lists so players are less confused. However I do know some basics for the introduction, so I guess it would be set like this..

Aurora, Maximal base. She may or may not join in any other missions, or just be scanned.. I don't know really, I'm leaving that up to Phoenix. Hopefully she'll post the profile for that this week..

Ironclaw: From his profile, I assume that means he'll probably be crashing somewhere in africa, near maximal or predacon bases.This means the teams probably wont need the transport, but maybe could be an option if they plan to take parts off a star hopper. Team/Maximal: Saberfang

Arachnitron: Arachnitron has a similar entrance to Ironclaw oddly enough, but since Black widow spiders are in North America, either want to send a flier team or transports to investigate the crash.
Team???

Now then ladies, and gentlemen.

If there's any questions, feel free to bring them up, Any of the others and myself will gladly answer them to the best we can.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Thats is pretty much what I wanted for Ironclaw. I have been disscusing it with Night- hunter and she would like Sabre to discover Ironclaw since it would owrk well with her story. Also, I am male and my only question is when can I get started?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Actually, you could get started now and here. ;)
ANNNDDD I'm considering putting my babies here to help out with the episode.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Really? I can start posting here?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Wellll...this is an episode for the new OCs. I'm not sure if its the right time to start. Well...you could if you want to. As a hyperactive poster, I would POST. :D
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

We're almost done with episode five and even if you bothered to read what NK said he said it was After episode five. So please wait.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Yes I did bother to read what NK had posted. That is why I didn't post.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Uh, my intentions were to allow you guys to post now. You don't have to wait. So.. by all means get started. And Saber will be finding Ironclaw, okay then. Does she want anyone going with her.. or rather.. do the maximals trust her enough to leave the base on her own?
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

I think her intentions were that Saber was going alone, part of a solitary thing. Then Saber can meet Ironclaw and character development can start. I will start writing the drafts of my first post. I will post on this thread then.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Blame me if anyone. I was expressing my annoyance with having had to wait 2 months to post in the rpg, since the current episode started just when I was admitted to the hospital for the birth of my child. Since I only had one character and she was not in the episode for that reason, I've been waiting for it to finish ever since. ;) And with the next episode going to be the final of the season, it would prove difficult to introduce all the new characters in it, thus why this thread was made.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

The star hopper and Ironclaw’s breathing began to stabilize after exiting the hole. He had gained some focus now that the ship had stopped shaking uncontrollably. He caught his breathe and looked around, all he could see was the blackness of space. However the ship seemed to be taking him towards a planet covered in blues and greens. Ironclaw tried to figure out where he was when he realised it was the guidance system he was repairing when the ship took off. He still didn’t know how that happened.
Ironclaw realised he had a few options in this situation, since he did have some control over the star hopper. He could either shut the ship down and remain drifting in space or continue heading towards the unknown planet. After a moment of thinking he decided to land on the planet in front of him. Even though he knew the idea of being able to “land” on the planet was very optimistic.
The star hopper began to burn up as it entered the planet’s atmosphere. Ironclaw gripped onto anything he could grasp and tried to ride it out. He could where he was heading and closed his eyes. The star hopper hit a tree causing it to spin and eventually collide with the ground kicking up dust and grass as it went. The ship then impacted a boulder which brought it to rest. Ironclaw shook his head and opened his eyes. The view was much more appealing than the one in space. A majestic grass land with trees dotted around casting shadows as the sun set. The sensors on the ship picked high levels of energon in the area. Ironclaw knew he would have to find an alternate form so that his robot form wasn’t exposed to the high concentrations of energon. The ship began to scan the local area for the nearest and most logical form for him to transform into.
The star hopper’s cock pit burst open with a hiss. Ironclaw crawled out on all four’s onto the boulder the ship had crashed into. He took a moment to look at this “beast” from. He took a minute then asked himself.
“I’m a badger?”
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Cheetor hated monitor duty. He absolutely hated it.

But recently (and finally), he'd made the important discovery that the Axalon had some archived videos from Cybertron.

There were a few classics, here and there- "The Servo", "Galaxies Apart", "Processotron's Journey", etc.

Century old movies. Apparently they had an incredible influence on Cybertronian cinema.

They were boring.

Fortunately, the ship's computer also had many more recent releases which were Cheetor's style- action packed, suspenseful, and with special effects so incredible they looked more real than the real thing.

Cheetor was staring at one of these movies ("The Deca-changer") near the end of the day on one of his assigned monitor duty times.

"I don't care how many drones he got running over the city! You focus your attack on him. I want him dead, and I want him dead now!"

"O.k., boss. So you want me to do that before or after I scrap the robots that are destroying the generator, which is keeping our weapons and communication systems online?"

"Heh." Cheetor approved of the comeback.

The movie automatically paused and went off the screen when the computer detected something. Cheetor looked closely.

"Heads up 'bots," he said, using the computer to get on the com-links of anyone in range. "A star-hopper just touched ground, and I'm reading a Maximal signature by it. Sector 7... 5, 2."

((OOC: I'm also ready to throw in Dinobot [Aurora storyline] and Steelclaw [Arachnitron storyline].))
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Meanwhile, in Rhinox' lab, all had remained quiet for several days. Aside from a faint buzzing sound from a single monitor hooked up to the motionless body in a secured part of the room, the lab was free of auditory stimuli. Equipment scattered throughout was either turned off or in a state of hibernation, a great contrast to the activity levels normally found in the lab. Yet now something was about to stir the tranquility.

The body of the female had undergone tremendous changes up until a few days ago. Having started out as the mangled remains of the Maximal medic Nightmist, the now deactivated nanobots left behind by her killer had worked around the clock to perform repairs and alterations. Before deactivating as a result of their extended separation from Nemesis, the collective efforts of these tiny machines had resulted in the creation of a completely new female. Although she bore some resemblance to the body from which most of her raw materials had been extracted, the nanobots had attempted to bring about a certain likeness to Nemesis as well as their programming was to maintain her. It was a symbiotic relationship where neither party would survive long without the other. For this reason the nanobots had shut down after a certain amount of time outside their partners' body, leaving only minor repairs needed to complete the new female in the lab. Due to these minor exterior repairs left behind for Rhinox and Icebreaker to perform, the end result of the process differed from the individual components involved in its creation.

The new creation, a white and blue female with black details, looked younger than both Nemesis and Nightmist respectively. She had a certain look of innocence about her as she lay there, as of yet inactive, like she was merely sleeping. Her form was definitely feminine, but she lacked some of the curves often found in more mature females. She was also rather short, only measuring about 5 foot from the top of her head to her feet. In many senses she had the appearance of a child, rather fitting for her newly formed spark that had been created from the remnants of Nightmist's with the contribution of Icebreaker. For being created as a mismatch of these three distinctly different individuals, the new creation maintained a certain quality of cuteness.

Physically all systems appeared to be functioning properly and the spark appeared stable. But the new Maximal had yet to gain any level of consciousness, having remained in stasis for a little while. There had been no signs of this condition changing.. until now.

What started as a flicker of the eyes progressed rapidly to a movement of the arm. The alarm on the monitor went off as the somewhat dazed female pushed herself to a sitting position on the bed, letting her feet dangle off the edge as she looked around and started taking in her environment. Thoughts and impressions raced through her mind for the first time as she attempted to access information on who and where she was. Confused and dazed she then accessed the computer's database, the urge for knowledge overwhelming her.

Project Aurora they had called her, finding it easier to relate to working on her if she had a name. Aurora.. The new female rather liked that name. Although most of the files regarding her creation were restricted, limiting the information she could access. Aurora did not care at the moment. She was too busy taking in all the new impressions from the lab to even contemplate such things.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

((I'll join in this one and toss Feralnight in for Ironclaw storyline and possibly Frilla for Aurora's.)

Feralnight yawned and stretched her wings, having taken a short nap after getting some repairs from the last battle. It still made her wonder what the aliens had been trying to prove or do by trapping the Maximals and Predacons underground while the clone had kept them busy. It made no sense to her honestly. Shaking her head Feralnight came from her room and towards the main bridge but stopped as she heard Cheetor. "A star hopper out here? Think the planet is becoming a magnet for ships." She said coming over and looking at the screen.

------------------

Outside the Axalon Frilla was partly crouched on a branch on a tree a little ways away from the ship. She looked around a bit and finally sat down, leaning slightly against the tree trunk and taking out her notebook she carried and looked through it. The symbols from the tunnels, observations she had made, and a few sketches were all in it and always close by just in case. Thinking about it Frilla couldn't help but think she should have been a Maximal from the beginning or an explorer perhaps.

Though she had a position as a data analyst she also liked to look at new things or observe something. Maybe this hadn't been a bad choice in the end after all and luckily she had faced little issues now. Though the one thing that bothered her still were the aliens and their plans, but looking through the carvings she had copied she had matched them to some of the data she had now so it was a confirmarion they were the same. Yet nothing new had come up which made the frilled lizard frustrated.

Sighing Frilla put the notebook away and jumped down from the tree. Perhaps something else was coming up soon or happening inside.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As Aurora got up from the table, a silent alarm was triggered paging Rhinox and Icebreaker.

Walking into the bridge, Rhinox looked towards Cheetor and Feralnight That area? That's not that far away..We should send a scouting party to investigate.

Rhinox then became silent for a moment as he heard a beep coming from his comlink. Hrm.. she's awake. I have some things to deal with in the lab, but I can take over monitor duty for you Cheetor. You and Feralnight can go investigate the scene, you should probably take Icebreaker with you.

Inside of Icebreaker's room, he suddenly darted up from his bed as he heard Cheetor, followed by the beep coming from his comlink. He rubbed his face for a moment, then stood up walking towards the door, his room looking alot cleaner then it was the other day.

He walked to the lab, assuming he'd check on things first. A sinking feeling was in his chest, he knew there probably wasn't anything left of Misty's personality at this point, but he also couldn't allow this new lifeform to know that past. He took a deep breath and exhaled, strangely feeling nervous. It was a strange situation for him, he'd throw himself into countless dangerous situations without thinking twice, but the least dangerous of situations made him nervous? He was clearly thinking too much.

Coming up to the door, Icebreaker entered the password for the lab, then opened the door. He walked in looking around the room, then noticed the tiny female typing away at the computer. Er.. Hi.. He said, starting to feel himself freeze up again. Um.. Oh! I should introduce myself. I'm Icebreaker, field medic of the Axalon.. Er.. That's the name of this ship, the Axalon. he then said, thinking to himself I really hope we didn't screw up her basic programming that she doesn't comprehend us.. he then watched how she reacted, not sure if she'd respond back calmly, or try to eat his optics like a monster out of Cheetor's movies, but made sure to keep his distance and stay by the door so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Meanwhile in the Predacon base..

A flicker of light came from what appeared to be the tank inside of Cecaelia's room, Glowstick's eyes opened blurry for a moment as he tried to focus. His mind was dazed, having spent the most strange time in a dream which seemed like madness. The smell of the water was familiar to him, his eyes then started to focus as he looked around waking up, one of his tentacles rubbing his head/mantle Ug.. what happened.. last thing I remember was.. the cave? hm...

He glanced around the tank, the smell was clearly mostly Cecaelia's. It was good she was using the old room. He could only guess the others probably put him in the tank since they had no idea what to do with him and the Leviathan was locked. Well.. at least they didn't leave me in a box marked burnable garbage.. he thought to himself, though he knew a few of his allies would probably not mind that..