"OC Episode #5.5 Side Saga"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Don't stray too far? Wintersong found it hard not to do considering her feelings to favor the wilderness over staying on the Axalon and at some point she'd need to return to her post back in the jungle any way. "Just be careful yourself out there Icebreaker, try not to get yourself in too much trouble." She said watching after the penguin as he headed off on patrol. She hoped he would be alright since he seemed to be one to attract trouble as well and he was one of the first few bots she had started to consider a friend. Reverting to beast mode once more Wintersong looked back at the spider who still seemed quite fearful and wondered if they should go back,"Arachnitron I can take you back to base if you wish, unfortunately I'll have to leave back to my post quite soon."She said.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

She had to play around in Sonar's lab.. guess we're just lucky Sonar didn't return yet.
"Let's just say...he deserves it.." Starshadow smirked, "good night."

The femme powered down, optics going black.(sleeeepppiiinnnggg...)

Cecaelia just yawned and blinked, "So tired...now how am I going to get my body back?"

((In a rush...sorry..))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick blinked looking towards Starshadow blacking out, then shrugged. He looked back towards the monitor Just give me.. 10 minutes, I'll have you transferred over then.

Glowstick then opened the hatch floating down to the lower levels of the Leviathan, to the body on the table. Glowstick shaked his head looking over the torso as he started work on it. The events that had transpired for that day were as usual, very weird. He awoke from a near death experience only to have to save his allies from the same situation, partially caused by the maximals, and his own negligence in not taking care of the parasite problem when he first heard of it.

As he worked on the body, he found it strange he had even managed to survive the situation. He was far from a soldier even though he'd taken a command role, he was still just support. But it seemed like each situation just made him stronger from the experience.

Finishing the basic repairs on the torso, he powered the body up, then floated back up towards the turret room. Upon his return, his tentacles moved over Cecaelia's body, opening her torso to expose her spark chamber, he slid one of his tentacles carefully into the chamber around the spark, carefully removing it and inserting it into Starshadow's body. He then reached up towards the strange protruding system from the console, coiling his tentacle around Cecaelia's spark and drawing it from the machine, then carefully inserting it back into her body.

Glowstick looked towards the monitor As for you Visia.. try not to cry too loudly at night or I'll turn off your speakers.. His optics narrowed as the Twin drive system started to close, effectively imprisoning Visia's spark, though also acting as a life support system to keep it alive.

Glowstick coiled his limbs around the two damaged females, then floated upward out of the Leviathan, closing the turret hatch and then moving off swiftly towards the repair room, placing Cecaelia and Starshadow's bodies in separate CR tanks and turning the machines on.

He wasn't looking forward to the report on this day, nor having to repair the base again. Seemed like it would be another sleepless night for the little squid.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC: I'm not sure how far they are away from the base, but they can't be too far if they set sentinel to full alert. But this keeps things moving a bit better than having her say "Oh yeah I'll follow you!"

BIC:

The penguin headed off to patrol and it seemed as though WIntersong was ready to go off on patrol as well. Which would leave Arachnitron to her own defenses for now. She hadn't been in control when they entered the forest, so she couldn't exactly retrace her steps. But luckily they hadn't gone too far and Arachnitron could just barely see a small part of the base when she looked between the trees. She could probably find her way.
Wintersong wrote: "Arachnitron I can take you back to base if you wish, unfortunately I'll have to leave back to my post quite soon."
Arachnitron shook her head. "It's okay," she said. "I don't want to hold you up anymore than I already have. I'll be okay. I'll see you later."

With a small smile Arachnitron turned in the direction of the base and began her trek back. She was much calmer now than she had been a few moments before. She wasn't scared anymore; in fact, she was ready for a few moments alone.

Once she was alone with her thoughts, she was able to really analyze what exactly she remembered. Memory loss, even of things she had been witness to, was a common occurrence. She knew she was no longer on Cybertron- anyone could see that. She remembered the trek back to the base and she remembered discussing with Optimus whether or not she should remain amongst the Maximals. That was about when the Predacon had taken over for the first time.

But she had come back into control just as another Predacon initiated an attack on them. That part was pretty hazy as she had been experiencing an energon overload at the time, but she remembered Optimus reassuring her that everything would be okay and there had been others there calling out to them. Nobody had ever gone to such lengths to protect her or help her. Her life had always been expendable to the scientists....she was just another failed experiment. They would go to whatever lengths it took to create a successful experiment. They didn't care how many sparks they extinguished along the way.

She was now standing in front of the Axalon and stopped walking a moment recalling her first day on this new planet. She was overwhelmed without a doubt, but the Maximal programming was feeling a new feeling she had never felt before....that of hope that there was a future in store for her. But she was also scared. The new planet brought on a new threat for the Predacon personality. She interpreted her alters' associations with Maximals as their intentions of removing the Predacon programming. The Predacon was determined to hold on to her existence and would do everything in her power to remove the others first. This was new for the Predacon. On Cybertron, her alters needed her, but now they aimed to plot against her. She greatly wished to remain in control of the body permanently. This thought greatly concerned the Maximal personality, but she saw the Hybrid personality as the glue that was holding everything together. She knew the Hybrid would be able to stand up to the Predacon when the Maximal couldn't. She also knew that the Hybrid would withdraw from the others when they could offer their help to them. So it was up to the Maximal to maintain control for as long as possible, but allow the Hybrid control when the Predacon threatened to upset the "balance of power" for lack of a better word. This was not going to be easy. (OOC: Ah, power struggles! This is not the smartest course of action in Arachnitron's case, but there is plenty of time for her to learn that...)

She knew she could never be called a Maximal, but this was her best option right now. Arachnitron took a deep breath and stepped onto the Axalon's lift and let it take her back up to the Maximal's control center.
Last edited by Blackrosefencer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC:
Everything will be revealed in S2. Waiting is the hardest part. XD Hey! I listen to Optimus' speeches. I just have a long-term memory loss.
:lol: No! I play the Commander, I demand to know NOW! :roll: Kidding! Can't wait to find out, though, una. :D
Me too. Subtlety is better for these two. I hope it does with the episode to when he has to get in that stas---*whimpers like Bill from King of the Hill*
Awe. I don't mind continuing it when he comes back, although in the third season, it might get awkward. :lol: But maybe whatever is happening with Whitegrazer in season 2 might make them drift apart anyway? Guess we'll have to wait and find out.
Optimus will get a VERY BIG hug when he goes and comes back though. I'm shocked that the others in the show didn't hug Optimus when he returned. I would have hug him and tell him never do it again.
Yeah! So ungrateful to have him back! What's up with that?! :lol: Yay for hugs! Optimus loves his Maximals. ^^
Every PA sports team lost this weekend EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Flyers lost, Penguins lost, Eagles lost, Steelers lost, Phils lost, Pirates weren't even in the running, but they always lose.....it was really really sad.... I'm a Pennsylvania girl so I follow all of them, but I'm a HUGE Steelers and Phillies fan.
:lol: You are a true Pennsylvanian, Blackrosefencer! ...I'm not. When it comes to sports, anyway. Phillies are the only team I like. As for football, the Colts run in the family, so it's only natural that I continue the tradition. :lol: I can't stand the Eagles at all. I don't really follow anything else. Sometimes the Vancouver Canucks for ice hockey but that's not very often at all. I don't have much time to keep up on sports. But I watched most of the Phillies game tonight, and they won! Woohoo! :D

Yay! Arachnitron came back! ^^

On a side note, we're all moving on now from the little "incident" between Aurora and Ironclaw, okay? It never happened. No need to keep conversing about it, either IC or OOC. ))

IC:
"Yes, sir. I understand the need to make thorough decisions and predict their consequences in the future. While it's... um... difficult to set aside impulses, I'll keep on trying to act a bit more calculating in the heat of things next time."
Studying Orcariner thoughtfully, his response sounded so... automated to Optimus. He had no opinions to share, or anything else to offer to the conversation? And still going on with addressing him as "sir?" Not that it really bothered him, but Primal had thought they were on a more informal basis now as friends. Of course, if Orcariner still prefered it, then he wouldn't bother bringing it up again and making an issue about it.

"It is difficult to set aside impluses," the leader said lightly, "but you shouldn't ignore your instincts either." Well, now Optimus was probably just confusing the big guy. His statement could've been taken as contradictory. Shaking his head at himself for his own inability to think clearly at the moment, he went on to say, "I'm sorry, Orcariner. My hand needs repairs since it's interfering with my concentration." The agonizing pain throbbed up to his wrist, and when he tried squeezing his wounded hand into a fist, more damaged wires snapped and sparked in the holes. He winced a little and took a deep breath to push aside the pain that was a walk in the park compared to what Whitegrazer had received. "You know you can tell me what's on your mind any time, right? You can ask me anything. Sometimes it's good to express your emotions and thoughts. I can't know if something is bothering you unless you tell me." Optimus gave Orcariner a faint smile, pausing and allowing him to add anything else if he wanted to. It almost seemed as though the orca might have had something else to say but he remained quiet. If not, he'd have to move on and find someone to help him with his hand. Frilla's name popped into his head since she had asked earlier about learning medical treaments and repairs. This could be a good test to see if it was something she was truly interested in.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

((OOC: I have also noticed what's been going on between Optimus and Whitegrazer. It was unexpected, but if played well, could turn out very cool.

I also do read Optimus' lectures. But it's hard to remember exact details.

At any rate, sorry for being gone. Again.

I keep like... reading the posts the day after I post and only half-realizing one of my characters has already been set for yet another post. And I think about what to write and then end up putting it off for later. Then I get lost in other things. Then the posts build up.

I have been busy this school year, but there's always 24 hours in a day, so it's not like I'm robbed of time. I just need to use it the right way.

I'll also admit some of my inspiration has been lacking recently. A person will naturally post quickly if they've got something they feel like they need to write down. But I've been idea-less as of late.

All the same, I will figure this thing out.

I had been thinking of ways for Steelclaw to respond to Glowstick [because it's so hard to have my character follow him up to a turret, right?] but given the time I took and what Glowstick has, therefore, gone and done since, it's probably more logical if I write him doing something else...))

Glowstick wrote:Hmm.. looks like I'll have a use for one of the Leviathan's un-used features at least.. If you want to see what I'm talking about.. follow me to the Turret on the Leviathan. I might even have a use for Visia.. hehehehe..
"Thanks," Steelclaw answered. "But if you've got things under control, I'm going to go find Onyx. I want to make sure he found his way to Megatron, see if he needs help setting up quarters, that sort of thing."

Giving Glowstick a quick wave, Steelclaw headed down the hallway to the bridge, which he found to still be heavily clouded after Glowstick and Visia's fight. But it wasn't impossible to see through anymore.

"Onyx," Steelclaw got on his com link, hoping to contact the new Predacon. He wasn't sure where Onyx was. "Sorry about leaving you to fend for yourself there. That situation with Visia needed taking care of. Did you get a chance to report to Megatron yet?"

Steelclaw took a look around the room for a moment and saw light coming in from various holes in the ceiling, making straight, grey shafts in the smoke. The place had gotten trashed...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC:
You are a true Pennsylvanian, Blackrosefencer! ...I'm not. When it comes to sports, anyway. Phillies are the only team I like. As for football, the Colts run in the family, so it's only natural that I continue the tradition. :lol: I can't stand the Eagles at all. I don't really follow anything else. Sometimes the Vancouver Canucks for ice hockey but that's not very often at all. I don't have much time to keep up on sports. But I watched most of the Phillies game tonight, and they won! Woohoo! :D
I LOVE football! So I watch as many games as possible on a Sunday, but especially the Steelers...I'm also in 3 different fantasy leagues and two "choose who you think is going to win this weekend" type contests. I like baseball a lot too, but I don't really watch hockey...I just loosely follow Pittsburgh and Philly's teams to see how they did the previous night. And the sixers just make me mad so I usually ignore them (and PIttsburgh doesn't have a basketball team). lol. YAY PHILLIES!! But unfortunately, the Yankees are winning right now....by a lot... :P
Yay! Arachnitron came back! ^^
Indeed! The Maximal programming will keep coming back. She wants to belong somewhere. The Predacon will keep forcing the others to leave. She enjoys controlling them. The Hybrid is not interested in choosing.

Also, the Maximals still have her weapons....which is the only thing keeping the Pred at bay right now....
On a side note, we're all moving on now from the little "incident" between Aurora and Ironclaw, okay? It never happened. No need to keep conversing about it, either IC or OOC.

I was referring to Arachnitron with my OOC comment....bad timing on that. I apologize. I've tried to make it more clear as to what I was referring to exactly....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong nodded before heading the opposite direction of Arachnitron, taking a brief glance back at the ship before taking off into the underbrush. It had been a long and surprised filled day which could only leave one to wonder what was to happen next. As far as she could see this wasn't exactly as things had gone as planned. Then again each day went by without one knowing was to happen next and the tigeress could only wonder what tomorrow would bring.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Having long since left the control room Onyx was taking a quick tour of the base, though some places he had to back track due to the lava pools. Really seemed an unfortunate place to crash yet fitting at the same time. He doubted however the Predacons here felt the same, they probably hated the place considering some of their beast modes. Though the stallion mech paused when he got Steelclaw's message,"I'm afraid not yet Steelclaw, more of doing a quick tour of the base." He responded.

Turning away from a dead end he headed to where the bear might be considering the noise made by the brief confrontation most likely. He wondered what this 'parasite' or virus really was and what kind of things still to expect. The day had been quite strange already now he wondered what to expect from the Predacon leader.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc; Although I know the events that were to take place between Ironclaw and Aurora did not happen after all, I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do next with my characters. Essentially I think they are in a good position to end off in this episode as things are right now, and pick up in the next episode instead. Things seem to be wrapping up nicely for the episode anyway so after finishing up some lose ends, perhaps we can start the last ep of the season soon?)

Aurora sat in front of Whitegrazer's CR chamber for a while, awaiting her repairs to reach completion. Even though the repairs had been ongoing for a while, the damage done to her had been pretty extensive and as such it was taking a little longer than normal for her to emerge fully repaired from the chamber.

The young fuzor was getting sleepy after a long day and before long she started dosing off. She only briefly awoke when Arachnitron returned, but took no further notice of what was going on than so before snoozing off again.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Yes, I agree, Phoenix. It's already been on my mind for the past two weeks. I'll write up a quick "diagnosis" for the next/last episode soon, when I have more time, and I'll begin a new topic for it. The other two 5th episodes will remain open until everything else is pretty much wrapped up for other characters. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Oh, o.k.," Steelclaw answered on his com-link. "Well," he continued as he turned around to leave the room, "if you want to..."

Steelclaw trailed off once he turned and saw Onyx walking at the end of the hall. He looked at his com-link as if it was some sort of awkward device attached to his arm, then put his arms down.

"Oh. Well, if you want to make your introduction- and I advise you do that as soon as possible- I can lead you to Megatron's quarters."

Steelclaw was already beginning to appreciate Onyx's demeanor. He seemed to take inconveniences and even his own teammate's faults in stride.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wildfire94

Onyx been looking at the damage within the hall though quickly turned his attention to Steelclaw as he spoke,"Sure that'd help. Toured a bit of the ship but haven't a clue yet where everything is or where everyone is staying." He said with a slight shrug. Giving the damage a final glance he couldn't help but find it somewhat amusing how the Predacons dealt with issues, it just seemed something he'd have to expect. Though some of them seemed decent bots none the less.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Alright," Steelclaw answered, summoning a hover-board. "We've actually got to go through this room unless you want to take a long way around."

He stepped on the board and tested its controls for a moment, revving the engine without actually moving anywhere.

"The smoke is clearing a little. Just go slowly, and we'll be across in no time." Steelclaw turned the board around and started drifting through the hazy atmosphere.

Wildfire94

Onyx nodded as he summoned another hover board and stepped onto it, testing it at first before he followed Steelclaw, glancing down at the lava pit below them and still in wonder why they stayed in such an arid place. "So anything else I should expect out of the ordinary? Well besides bots controlled by odd beings and these aliens you guys spoke about that is." He inquired, wondering just how odd this place could get. Though Onyx thought he had seen everything there was always something new that popped up when you least expected it, and he guessed the phrase 'expect the unexpected' was proving quite true here.