"OC Episode #5.5 Side Saga"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Glowstick, I've got one of the sparks," he answered on his com-link. "You need help with anything else? How much time do we have?"
"Three minutes and ten seconds." One of Visia's hair cable blade knocked off the glass container from Steelclaw's hands, shattering it into pieces. The spark was free and it was hers to claim. The femme dashed forward and attempted to capture the spark with her claws but the ball of light managed to avoid it and floated away to Starshadow's quarters.

Visia hissed and went after it. It seemed that the cat forgot to close the door when she was in a rush this morning. "Come out, come out, wherever you are.."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: wow.. let me catch up. ;)

@OOP: lol.. I was actually trying to get Primal to shoot her into stasis lock.. Nem wouldn't simply go sulk in the corner while Primal leaves. And my bad about the cannons. Hard to concentrate with a baby screaming in your ear.. :(

And yes, Nemesis' past experiences has left her a little mentally unstable. Not to the point where she has a multiple personality disorder though. Blackrosefencer will probably agree with me in that unstable characters are a blast to play, because you never know what they will do next. :))

As Nemesis was about to learn the hard way, Optimus Primal was not the easiest target to go up against while unarmed and in a confined space. At this close range his shots hit their mark, despite her attempt to twist away at the last possible moment. The first shot penetrated her leg, right above the knee, making her yelp out as the metal of her armor bent and tore under the force exerted on it. With the vulnerable circuitry underneath exposed, the Predacon moved her hand down to cover the wound. Just then Primal's other shot went straight through her right wing, sending a few feathers as well as some mech fluid splashing out in Optimus' general direction. Nemesis' blood was a different shade than other transformers and almost appeared to be glowing.

Whimpering the female hawk sank to the floor, her hand covering the leg wound while her injured wing lay limp on the ground. Viscous mech fluid with a dim blue glow to it seeped out between her fingers, as she turned her head to face him with an angry, yet tormented, glare.
Optimus Primal wrote:"This is pointless, Nemesis! I'm the only one with access to that door. If I fail to leave this cell alive, my Maximals will be forced to drop the temperatures so cold that it'll freeze your spark, and leave you helpless and completely alone in the dark with your demons. Would that be far worse than death for you? Back off!"
He thought she meant to kill him? No.. That would not serve any purpose whatsoever, other than giving her desire for revenge a short-lived treat. She almost told him so, but hesitated at the last moment. He already thought she was a monster, they all did, and truthfully Nemesis did not mind too much, so what difference would it make to try to explain her actions now?

"We can't fight our nature, Optimus.. We are what we are."

She looked down at her wounded knee, gradually removing her hand to expose that the wound was already covered in the shimmering substance and appeared to be healing from the inside outwards. The wing was glowing as well.

It was getting colder again, so no doubt Primal's lackeys had been watching through the camera and had turned down the temperature. The repairs had already been in progress from the moment the Maximal shot her, however the rapidly sinking temperature levels started to slow the progress a bit. Nevertheless the wounds, which were mostly minor in nature, were almost healed within seconds.

Slowly the Predacon pushed herself back on her feet, but maintained a distance from the Maximal leader. She appeared much more withdrawn as she realized how futile this little game was.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC: @ Phoenix, yes...it is a lot of fun to play a mentally unstable character. Not even I know what she will do next...I just jump on the opportunities for craziness when I see them. And it's kind of like playing three characters at once because each personality has its own separate memories and ways that it reacts to certain situations.

Although, I am running out of synonyms for the word "pain." :P

BIC:

"Let me out, Maximal!" the Predacon raged in her brain.

The Maximal was still struggling against the Predacon trying to take over. Usually, the other personalities could not hear what was going on in the outside world when they were not in control, but this time, the Predacon had heard what Wintersong said. Was their some irreparable damage as a result of the energon surge? Or had the Predacon been trying to take over just as Wintersong said something that pissed her off? Whatever the reason, Wintersong felt really bad about what she said. The Predacon was always angry, though, and it didn't really matter what Wintersong said or didn't say. She'd have found a reason to resurface and would have been angry anyway. Unfortunately, Wintersong did not know that and was wasting a good deal of escape time by apologizing.
Wintersong wrote: "Arachnitron I'm not leaving. Look I didn't mean all Predacons in general I meant the ones on the Darkside, sure I should have worded that better then I did but your an intelligent femme and more then capable of exceeding even them. I admit many Predacons are very brilliant bots okay? If I offended you in anyway I am sorry, I don't have the best timing nor am I good with words."
Arachnitron could barely hear what the tiger was saying, but she heard the important parts. She struggled to answer through the pain.

"I'm....not...offended...." she began and then she howled in agony. She wasn't lying. She really wasn't offended...although, this personality was not present to hear what was said, but the Hybrid hadn't been offended either. "It's the Predacon.....not me." She tried to explain. She closed her eyes a moment to try and regain her composure, but when she opened them, the pain was still there. "Don't....be...sorry....she's always....angry...." She howled again.

Without uttering an activation code, she transformed to robot mode in hopes the transformation would stop the Predacon from taking control. Once transformed, she doubled over and screamed in anguish. "Hahahaha!! Your tricks cannot stop me!! I WILL have control of this body!"

"Please....Wintersong....I can't stop her...." her voice was barely a whisper. "I can....hear her....in my head....you're not safe...."

Arachnitron fell to her knees with her arms wrapped around her middle- she choked back sobs. Wintersong had only a few seconds before the Predacon programming would be fully in control once again....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: :lol: I kind of thought so, Phoenix, but considering Optimus doesn't want to hurt her at all, he would not want to resort to putting her into stasis lock if he can avoid it.

@ Alak: I did have Rattrap mention the previous incident between OP and Nemesis in the cell but perhaps you missed that or forgot? Doesn't matter. :) ))

When Primal's shots struck Nemesis in her knee and wing, he got to his feet but continued watching her closely. When her fluid and feathers shot in his direction, he stepped back to avoid them, uncertain if her nanobot-infested mech fluid would have any effect on him, especially if it landed on his open wounds on his hand; like an infection, so to speak. Better to not risk it just in case. The Decepticon-turned-Predacon's blood was quite unique, though; as if it was illuminated. While he did feel a little bad about harming an unarmed bot, even though it was in self-defense, he was done dancing the tango with her since she obviously didn't care for his company anymore, or simply wanted out. He wasn't going to let her off that easily. For the unnecessary violence she performed earlier that day, she could use some quiet time for a while in her cell. Optimus thought that more than fair for someone who just tried killing him and some of his crew.

Watching Nemesis sit down and tend to her knee, the blood oozing between her fingers like his that had been dripping from his hand and onto the floor, Primal lowered his arm with his attached cannons but didn't disengage them just yet. His red optics fell onto hers when she turned her head and looked at him.
"We can't fight our nature, Optimus.. We are what we are."
"That has been made quite clear more than once today," he commented softly, not to sound condensending at all. She was right but he wasn't sure what exactly she was referring to. Everyone? Or was it her way of explaining why she did the things she did? As she looked back down to her knee that appeared to be healing already, he glanced at his hand that had not had the slightest repair at all since earlier that day when her sai had punctured it. The technology she had was impressive and unique, but she seemed to take it for granted. However, if she had obtained it by being an experiment, then Optimus would never choose to go through that in order to have the same nanobot tech. No, he was quite content with who he was.

Then Primal felt the temperature drop dramatically. It was good to know that Orariner and Rattrap had been observing and took the measure they could to help him while he was inside the locked cell with the female Predacon. He also saw it as his cue to leave. "I wish I could do more for you, Nemesis," the Maximal leader said sincerely, but purposely failed to elaborate with another lecture that he deemed useless by this point. He moved on. "You will not be ridiculed or tortured here. And everything you have shared with me about your unfortunate and brutal past will remain between us. I give you my word." As she stood, Optimus moved to the door and tapped a receiver near his audio sensor with his functioning hand that wirelessly sent a secured transmitted code to open the cell since there was no keypad inside, nor a door handle of any kind. He did not turn his back to her at all while he stepped out of her cell and the door closed behind him with some of the colder air escaping as well before it was sealed off.
"Rattrap!" "Why didn't you say anything when all this was happening?!"
Rattrap looked up at the larger Maximal and blinked, confused. "I did, earlier when she first attacked him. He only just fired the shots right when I said he did," the rat explained.
"We have to do something!" "We can't just leave him in there to fight by himself!"
"Relax, Big O," he tried calming Orcariner down. "He knows what he's doin'. Besides, if we slag that door, we're just gonna have ta catch Nemesis and put her in another cell. I don't think he wants ta risk letting her out at all." Looking back at the monitor, Rattrap continued saying, "Only Optimus has the firepower in there. Looks like he hit her hard enough to keep 'er at bay. I think he's comin' out." It was then that their fearless leader activated the cell door and stepped out pretty much backwards until the door closed again. Rattrap stood up and put his gun away.

After exiting the Predacon's cell, Optimus turned around and looked at Orcariner and Rattrap, sighing as he disengaged his wrist cannons and the barrels disappeared into his forearm. "We'll need to keep an extremely tight security on her while she's here," the leader addressed the whale and the rat as he began unraveling the blood-soaked bandage on his rather deformed hand that was slowly still dripping on to the floor. Primal winced a little as he gently pulled the cloth out of the holes in his hands that been stuffed inside them when Nemesis used her fingers to dig in and acquire a better hold on him during her attack. "Keep the temperature cold enough to slow her nanobots, but we don't need to freeze her to death."
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

The howls of agony made Wintersong's fur stand on end despite hearing that neither the maximal or hybrid were offended. She turned to run like she was told but she looked back once more at the spider, seeing her in such pain made the tigeress' spark ache. She had really messed up, again. "Maximize." With a low growl Wintersong transformed and quickly came to Arachnitron's side."Arachnitron I'm not leaving you in this condition, don't let that side of you gain control. Let me help you, like before." She said not about to give up on the two personalities willing to forgive. There had to be a way to talk to the Predacon side, for her to see she was meaning no offense.

"Honestly the side of you that is offended I meant nothing to insult you outright. I was merely trying to talk to you, help you to adjust to this new planet. And if you look into your memories, if you can, you would see if I hadn't gotten you from the pod and stopped you from shooting your head to bits you wouldn't be here now." Wintersong insisted,"I'm doing this as a friend, one willing to help."
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: I knew about the first comment. It was the other stuff that happened since then that I made Orcariner get all up in a frenzy over since he assumed the initial move by Nemesis was the only move made.))

Upon hearing Optimus' orders, Orcariner nodded and moved back to the thermostat. Raising the needle a bit, he wanted to follow his leader's command while still making the prisoner feel as if she were trapped in an arctic cage. He sighed, glad that Optimus was alright. Noticing the refreshed wound, Orcariner wondered of Primal's decision to enter the cell. Was it really necessary to put himself in physical danger just to simply have a private conversation? Did Nemesis even deserve a private conversation? Orcariner let these questions float about in his mind, but he would not voice them. It was his job to not only adhere to his commander's decisions, but to trust his superior officer, as well. It was a trust that needed to hold no matter how much doubt threatened to severe it.

"Thermostat has been adjusted," he reported, "Sentinel is at full operation and every lock is secured. She's not going anywhere."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

The explosion from one of the vials sent Glowstick flat on the floor, the table broken on his back absorbing most of the blast. He got up rather frustrated, but at least he'd seen where and what Visia had done with the spark.

He heard Steelclaw and watched as Visia took the spark and escaped. Floating out the door he pulled the goggles from his head with one of his tentacles, putting them away. Good work Claw.. Least now they're all in one spot.. He drew his sword once again powering it up, stealth tactics wouldn't work any more, he'd just have to go full force.

His body then lit up once again, glowing bright red, the color on the Raver blade shifting to red as he floated down the hall into Starshadow's room rushing towards Visia's back, he slashed as the weapon flared up expelling electricity outward towards her, the current seeming to dance along Glowstick's frame rather violently with a few burns appearing around his legs as electricity arched to the floor in an attempt to ground.

Icebreaker looked over the gun he'd been working on, adjusting a few screws on it. In his own hands it'd probably be as effective as his frost launcher, but he wasn't sure how well it'd work in Whitegrazers. Either way, the weapon would require some testing. He leaned back in his seat stretching, then picked up the gun from the table and stood up.

Exiting his room he made his way down the hall looking around as he headed towards the bridge, if he was going to test a gun, it'd be safest to do it outside.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: @ Phoenix, the other fun part is seeing how the other characters respond. I love when thihngs don't happen exactly the way you expect!

BIC
Wintersong wrote: "Arachnitron I'm not leaving you in this condition, don't let that side of you gain control. Let me help you, like before."
Arachnitron saw that there was no way she could convince Wintersong to leave. She nodded sullenly wincing as the Predacon fought for control. She really didn't know if there was anyway Wintersong could help without the Predacon taking control and speaking to her directly. The maximal programming, however, would let the tigress help her. The Hybrid and the Predacon, though, were too stubborn to allow outside help. But, all three personalities were relentless and wouldn't give up without a fight....which is why they frequently butted heads.

The best thing Arachnitron could do at this point was remove her weapons just in case things went sour. She reached to her side to pull out her weapons, but found none. She suddenly remembered that when she had done so before with Optimus, she had never really had the chance to retrieve them before going into stasis lock. They must have been still in the base somewhere. She was relieved to know the Predacon couldn't do too much serious damage if she did happen to resurface.

She cried out again as pain surged through her body. Meanwhile, Wintersong attempted to talk to the Predacon.
"Honestly the side of you that is offended I meant nothing to insult you outright. I was merely trying to talk to you, help you to adjust to this new planet. And if you look into your memories, if you can, you would see if I hadn't gotten you from the pod and stopped you from shooting your head to bits you wouldn't be here now." Wintersong insisted,"I'm doing this as a friend, one willing to
help."
Arachnitron shook her head. "She's a Predacon....she doesn't know...what a friend is..." and she wailed again.

She didn't see how the tiger could help her at all, but she did think maybe there was something she could do. Though on the outside, Arachnitron was still wincing in pain; on the inside, the Maximal had decided to try reasoning with the Predacon herself. She knew the Predacon was not really offended about what Witersong had said, she was just looking for an excuse to fight. But there was one fact that not even the Pred could argue with.

"What do you want, Pred?"

"I want OUT!"

"But why? We have no weaponry? What would be the point?"

The Predacon responded by sending another surge of pain through the spider's body. This time stronger and more powerful than before. Arachnitron let out a blood-curdling scream that seemed to shake the branches of the trees above the two femmes.

"Please just shoot me!" She begged the tiger. "It's the only way to stop her!"
Last edited by Blackrosefencer on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Wintersong covered her ears from the wail and looked at Arachnitron, worry showing in her expression and winced as she let out a scream she had not heard before that was powerful enough to shake the branches above them. But could she really shoot another bot, one unarmed yet in so much pain? "Arachnitron forgive for the harm I'll likely due to you." She apologized as she stepped back and opened a side compartment grabbing her shorter rifle, though hesitated. She couldn't do it, it would be wrong and if anyone came out they might get the wrong impression. "Oh primus forgive me..."She repeated and aimed with a shaky hand for a long moment, staring at the spider that was in so much pain, so much turmoil. But she finally decided her rifle wasn't the best way to go and put it back, Wintersong instead steading her arm,the missile launcher inside popping up and she fired one mini-missile though not directly at the spider but at the ground. The impact of it would have caused serious damage but hitting close enough near Arachnitro she hoped to only send her flying, to discourage the Predacon side from coming out if a conflcit could be avoided. Though the explosion would likely put Sentinal on alert again.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((Hey guys, I won't be around for a few days because of few more papers of the final exam...I'm so sad :( ))

Visia shrieked after being burnt and shocked by Glowstick's sword again. This time she was on the floor, weakened and injured.

"The...last..spark.." she stretched out a hand under the bed and fell into stasis lock. Finally, the game was over with the Netherzarian female defeated.

((Don't know what to post...sorry that it's too short))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Optimus Primal wrote: "I wish I could do more for you, Nemesis. You will not be ridiculed or tortured here. And everything you have shared with me about your unfortunate and brutal past will remain between us. I give you my word."
Nemesis avoided meeting Primal's stare as he spoke and then proceeded to move out of the room. It was quite evident that any further attempts at persuading them to release her would only result in more pain. And with the temperature rapidly dropping again, her healing abilities would be slowed. Although she pondered making a final attempt as Primal reached the door, it seemed rather pointless at this point.. Hopefully she would get another chance relatively soon..

As the Maximal left, she contemplated his parting words as well as the interaction that had taken place between them during their encounter. Had she made a big mistake by opening up to the Maximal commander, despite his promise to keep the information secret? Would knowing these things about her give him a distinct advantage he could use against her?

Aurora waited rather impatiently outside of Whitegrazer's CR chamber for a few minutes, occasionally moving close enough to press herself up against the machine while trying to see through the window by standing on her toes. But she was unable to see anything and had to settle for the almost comforting humming from the active machine. Deep down she felt extremely bad for what had happened to Whitegrazer, as she couldn't help feeling as if she'd been at fault somehow. In addition she felt a little guilty for what had transpired with Ironclaw, not wanting him to feel cast aside or ignored because of her. But she still did not understand the badger's apparent interest in her.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

ironcalw had left his quarters keeping quite a low profile, he had made his way to the CR chambers. He saw Aurora by the active chamber, the one that Whitegrazer was in. She looked upset or ucomfortable, perhaps both he thought. Ironclaw wanted to go to her, but he needed to think about his approach. As far as Ironclaw was concerned she was the only one that he cared about. He would do anything for Optimus but he has had no connection with any of the other Maximals. He wasn't sure what her mind set was. His guesses were telling him that she may not understand, she had never questioned him on it. Looking at her he came to the conclusion that it may be better if he explained in some way. What he was going to say was another story.

Ironclaw walked up behind Aurora an wasn;t sure what to do first. He gently poked her in the arm to get her attention. Once he had her attention he put his hadn on her arm and slightly moved her aside. He grabbed a small box and put it infront of the CR chaber so she could look into the window. She didn't need it but Ironclaw took her hand and helped her onto the box. He started to let go of her hand when he said, "Aurora"
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

For a split second it actually looked like Wintersong was going to shoot Arachnitron like the spider had asked. She raised her rifle and aimed. She wore an extremely worry-torn expression.
Wintersong wrote: "Arachnitron forgive for the harm I'll likely due to you......
"Of course....I forgive you!" she replied. But then the tigress put the weapon away.

"NO!" Arachnitron shouted. "Please!" She was desperate for an end to the agony and she had to know if it worked. That way they knew how to control the Predacon for the future.

Arachnitron wanted to grab the gun and just shoot herself with it. That would certainly have sent an effective message to the Pred, but she felt that if Wintersong did it, it would show the Predacon that the Maximals weren't intimidated by her either.
"Oh primus forgive me..."
Wintersong fired a missle from one of her wrist cannons that landed on the ground by Arachnitron's feet. The impact sent her sailing backwards. She landed hard on the ground a few feet away. Though she was conscious, she was stunned a moment and she remained on the ground where the blast had sent her.

OOC: hmmm...which programming will be in control when she gets up??? We shall have to see.... I'm not trying to be annoying... I'm doing this on my phone and it's not easy... I also get car sick.... :-/

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wincing as Arachnitron landed har dont he ground a little distance away, WIntersong lowered her arm as the launcher once more became hidden in her wrist and the tigeress stood there for a long moment, almost in disbelief at her actions. Shaking her head she came closer to Arachnitron, seeing the other femme was merely stunned but seemingly not hurt. "Arachnitron? Are you alright?" She asked with a quiet, worried tone not knowing what more to say. What if the arachnid was harmed and the others saw or noticed what occurred? How would she explain this? Wintersong's spark was heavy with guilt and concern, guilty for accidently saying the wrong thing without thinking again and worry since she didn't know if she had caused harm to an unarmed bot.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Steelclaw drew his rifle as soon as the Visia managed to get the spark away from him. He would have shot her right then and there as she was walking away, but once Glowstick came by with his sword, Steelclaw figured there was no reason to do so.

He strode over to the room the other two had entered and came just in time to see Visia go into stasis lock.

"Guess we'd better get Cecaelia her spark back and stabilize Starshadow's somehow. But, uh... what we do with that?" he asked, pointing to Visia.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]