If you could be...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

If you could be...

Unread post by Alak »

Here's a random thought I had as I was waking up a few minutes ago...

If by some means we all became transformers (Beast War era-type), what animal would you be? Let's try and be realistic and limit ourselves to animals unique to our state or province. If there are no unique species for you, then general animals would work... like pigeons :D

Despite the presence of the awesome mountain lion in Arizona, I think I'm so used to the "no-cats" rule we have here that I would pick the bighorn sheep.

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I definitely won't be a snake. :P

I will be a horse! XD
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Funny that you mention that una... cause a Snake was would be my choice. haha. My old OC was an Indian Cobra, but since you're restricting this to creatures in our state, a Northern Copperhead would work just as well.

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I would have to say The African Wild Dog

or the Hyena

"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

WorpeX wrote:Funny that you mention that una... cause a Snake was would be my choice. haha. My old OC was an Indian Cobra, but since you're restricting this to creatures in our state, a Northern Copperhead would work just as well.

I hate snakes. LOL *shivers* But that's just me. :lol: I'm afraid of them actually. XDD

And since everyone is putting up pics:

JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

It's a pretty cliche choice, I know, but I would absolutely have to be a wolf. Having known/owned some wolf hybrids in my youth, I feel... especially invested in that species of animal.

And no I'm not a wolfaboo. <<
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Gorgeous horse photo. Arabian? I love Arabians. XD

:lol: Hyenas! Awesome.

Copperheads are beautiful. I've only ever bumped into one in the wild, by a stream under a bridge.

I would probably choose to be a mountain lion, or a red fox. A hunter with patience, skill and intelligence. I'd love to be a horse or a white-tailed deer, but if I break a leg, I'm kind of doomed. :wink: Or maybe a bald eagle... Flying would be cool. I have dreams about flying. :lol: Or a raccoon or a porcupine! Okay, I can't pick one now... D'oh!
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hm.. already did that in the past with one of these guys Image So I guess Star nosed mole works.. as that mostly tends to be NaitoKage's alt mode..
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Huh. That is one of those most unique things I have ever seen. It looks more like a star-nosed platipuss, though. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

PANTHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

or a Harpy Eagle
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh, they live in our area. Surprised you haven't seen them running around in the winter. Mostly live by water ways though as they dig through snow, soil, sand, and will hunt insects and even tiny fish in the water, those 22 tentacles on it's face being used as it's main sensory system. It was believed they had electro sensory like a Platapus does (Which is why Naito had it) But now is more believed they probably just have a strong sense of touch like a raccoon, and also use their nose to exhale bubbles into the water, then inhale them to smell things under water. Supposedly they have the fastest brain on the planet working at the theological limit of mammals allowing them to detect and eat a target faster then most people can react to danger.

Heh, I thought Alak said animals in your area. :P And yes, Starnosed moles live in my backyard.. with the fireflies and other critters..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

OH PFFFT!!! I forgot the limit of animals that Alak stated....ffffffff.....welll....I guess I could go for black panther. So little animals in my place....

There are white tigers, lions, birdies, boars, kangaroos, dolphins, mongoose(i think its spelled like that)...monkeys with no gorillas but small lil ones like chipanzees and......PENGUINS! :D

There's a old report stating that wild black panthers are probably spotted in the army training area I don't knowwwwww. I ddn't visit the zoo for years..
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Zoos tend to carry more varieties since they want to amaze people with animals that don't live in the area. We have some exotic animals at the Phoenix Zoo but none of them would even survive in AZ without human aid. I'm sure, though, if you Google "Singapore Animals" then you'll find a bunch of them. I learned a ton about AZ wildlife during primary schooling but generally I only hear about coyotes, snakes, lizards, and the occasional hawk.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hmmm...then I guess I'll go with a Lesser False Vampire bat. Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....Sonar is my superior! :lol:
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Hmmm...then I guess I'll go with a Lesser False Vampire bat. Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....Sonar is my superior!
Lol. Very nice.

you will respect Sonar's authoritah!
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."