Plushies

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blaze Raptor

Plushies

Unread post by Blaze Raptor »

I made some more plushies!

Last night I finally finished a Rampage plushie (one that I promised Dark S I'd make... about two years ago. -_-; Thanks for waiting so long!) Let me tell you, though, I am so glad to get it done. Working with small pieces and shiny material is a real pain in the butt. There are still some things I need to practice but overall I think it came out okay. It was supposed to be only a UFO catcher sized plushie but I created my own pattern for the body and the endless crab feast stands about 1'3".

I'll post pics of Ramps a little later when I upload the other pictures.

And of course, I had to make a DC! He was a lot easier (well, except his face) since I had the basic pattern for Rampage. That and he didn't have as many small/shiny pieces and Rampage does.

Last edited by Blaze Raptor on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Wow.. I have never seen a BW plushie before, pretty impressive!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

i think DC's face turned out well. Good job with the project!
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

That is SO cool! I want to see the other ones that you did!
Blaze Raptor

WorpeX wrote:That is SO cool! I want to see the other ones that you did!
DC was actually the fourth BW plushie I made (fifth if you count one that I made for Scott McNeil).

Here is Rampage:

I also made a Dinobot (being my fav character he was, of course, the first BW one I made). You don't know how much fun we had at Botcon 2010 with this guy! I don't want to post all the pictures for that but just image what would happen with a DB plushie, a salad, and crazy fans at Botcon. If you can't picture it, then you can just look around here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blazerapto ... 645585198/

And a Rhinox (who also came with me at the Botcon, only not connected with the salad fiasco)

And here's the one I gave Scott McNeil. Shiny!

"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

WOW Rampage is awesome too! You do awesome work!

And this picture is hysterical!

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Holy cow pies, Blaze Raptor!! I absolutely love them! They look professional! I especially like the idea of using the shiny material for Dinobot's blue armor that you gave Scott. Awesome. Rhinox is adorable. Depth Charge is incredibly detailed; love it.

:lol: at Dinobot shooting the dinner salad!

Do you take requests? I would pay to have one of Primal, and possibly Rattrap. Incredible work!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

*Screams from excitement* OMG OMG I have been waiting years for him! He's finally done!!

The inspiration to my story, "the crazed plushie"!

Thanks Blaze! *GLOMPS*
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Aww they are snuggly. *squeezes them all* So cuddly XDD
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

LoL Does DC come with a couple "power pizzas?" :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blaze Raptor

I do take requests. I have a lot of them actually. From other people, there were 3 Dinobots, a Tigertron, and a G1 Hound and/or TFA Prowl (from the lady who took that awesome shot of DB and the salad for me). Heck, I have requests! I really want to make a TM2 Dinobot, a Waspinator, a Rattrap (was on my list but I don't have the right materials at the moment), a Warbandit from Medabots, a Griffon from Patlabor, a couple from Sangokuden... *rambles on*

Why couldn't they have these plushies at conventions! All I see are those blasted Pokemon ones!! >.< So I figured that if I wanted one, I might as well make it myself!

Anyway...

I don't charge for the Transformer plushies. I know people do it but I don't want to sell copyrighted characters. Despite my empty wallet, my honor gets in the way. So it's free. Yay. The only thing about that is that you're going to have to wait until I have time, money, materials, inspiration, not get distracted, etc.

OCs and some of my own plushies, however, are a different story.

Sadly, no, DC does not have power pizzas (I'll photo edit the pics for that lol) He does have poseable wings, though. And he and Ramps, technically, have removable boots. Not recommended to take them off a lot because they are tight and stretch the fleece (learned that the hard way with DC)
Last edited by Blaze Raptor on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

haha, I'm with OOP. XD I would love an Airazor plushie! I would gladly pay you for materials and stuff too (and my honor would get in the way if you didn't let me also. :twisted:) It seems you're pretty backlogged in requests at the moment though. haha.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

WOW BLAZERAPTOR! I would jump in and say "I WANT A MINI STARSHADOW AND SONAR PLUSHIES!!! Is it possible for you to make them for me, pweaseee???? *puppy eyes* "

Ehhh...best thing is to wait until you are done with your other requests and motivation rolling. :wink:

IWANTURDCSQUISHYSNUGGLEPLUSHIESOHSOCUTE!!! x3 x3 x3 x3 x3
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

Awwz! So cute! How much you charge for them, anyway? DC is to cute! *snugglez em*
Blaze Raptor

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:LoL Does DC come with a couple "power pizzas?" :wink:
I stand corrected.

Starshadow: Sure, when I get some of the other project out of the way, I'll make the plushies for you.

xCubicZirconia: And as far as what I'm going to charge, I'm not sure yet. I still don't want money for the TFs. There are some things I'm willing to trade for them, though. Or maybe I can use them as a prize for a contest or something. *shrug* I'll have to think about it some more.