Character Bios [S2]

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

I suppose you could bring him in, I have no idea what the plans are for the next episode but a pod run wouldn't take too long.. Specially considering the Predacons have the fastest fliers and the Maximals have a living transport, so they don't even need to select fliers entirely.. (which is good since they don't have as many as the Predacons do.. I think..)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I think we'll be extending this episode into a third part, but we can still have Tigerhawk enter in it if you want, Wintersong. That also depends if you can be around again to post. If an episode is going to revolve around a character you'll be bringing into the game, then you kind of need to be around to post on a more regular basis. Otherwise, we move on without our character and you'll have to jump back into the game somehow.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

I'm truly sorry OOP, I do want to bring in Tigerhawk and I did not expect we'd extend this into another episode. But IF that is the case then I will see what I can do of finding a medium because when I think I find it something is thrown into the mix that knocks me off game again. I'm in the last month of my school but in a week or so my load should finally lighten then I have a few week reprieve from school that I can post much more regularly. If I can, I will find time this week to try and at least catch up and come in from there in the next episode if need be. Right now, I just do not have the time to post for the remainder of this episode and as I said in the absentee list do what you need with my characters, if even minor.

Honestly, the last two weeks I was unexpected swamped with school work and have lack of motivation to do much rping when much of my mind is focused on school and recent things going on in real life, something that's been rather frustrating. Honestly, I am sorry but real life just has gotten in the way a lot this past year.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Added a teeny tiny ability.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Okay, after a long awhile, I finally edited Whitegrazer's profile to include some of the powers she has generally used over the course of the RP and yes, it is a mess due to me changing and evolving her character from what I had originally wanted her to be. I would like to let everyone know that I will be doing a massive overhaul of Whitegrazer's profile eventually. Hopefully, I can fix the mess I made with her abilities.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ah, I see. So the X-ray vision as some have been calling it is part of her "bonds" skill. Also you list in her weakness as having light armor. With an endurance of 8, I'd say she has above average durability and is similarly as durable as Ironclaw or Optimus. Lighter armored characters would be more like Aurora, Umbra, or Nemesis with an armor area of 5.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Yeah, she doesn't really have X-ray vision. XD I didn't mean for it to sound like that, but rather that by really focusing or meditating, she could feel certain things. And I thought her feeling Nemesis' nanomachines would be wicked. :P Of course, if I had to do the post again, I should have articulated that she felt them more than saw them and her mind just filled the blanks.

The reason why I have her a high endurance rating is that to show she is determinator and won't go do easy (of course, everything depends on type of situation). Also, the light armor was on purpose and a choice Whitegrazer made on her own like how she is practically naked on the battlefield. :lol: It makes her seem harmless and weak to her enemies.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Uh,what you just described is the courage stat which covers will and determination. Endurance is treated as an armor rating.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Oooooooooooooh.... I'm sorry. I got those confused. :oops:

Okay, yeah, my character needs a BIG overhaul. But like I said in my earlier post, I plan to do a redesign because of what I planned on the next episode for my character or... I could do it sooner... Need to see what happens first.

Actually, I might do that. I will try to work on the redesign this week.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Hi, its been a while since I've posted to this thread and I'm in the slow process of devising a character bio for a new OC of mine thats in development. What is the maximum stat total for transmittals again? Is it 50 or 60?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Transmetals:
Stats:50
Weapons:4
Special:1

Fusors
Stats:48
Weapons:4

Normal
Stats:48
Weapons:5
Itemslot:1
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Gonna go out on a limb here and ask if I can audition for Terrorsaur?

I know we need the Predacons and Terrorsaur seems a bit of fun to play around with. Know the past year and half before this my track record has been horrible, mainly from a lot of things I had going on at the time that kept me away from this place among others but it's gotten better recently and I actually have had more time and muse for this place compared to before. I can even whip up an audition post tonight or tomorrow.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sorry for late reply. At this point, I don't think you'll need to audition. Just ask OOP and she'll probably give you Terrorsaur.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

You can have him, Wintersong! *shoves Terrorsaur into your arms* :lol: Thank you! Just note that he is a TransMetal. For the meantime, I will continue to carry on with Inferno.
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I wanted Whitegrazer to change a bit after the Metal Hunter incident. This is still a work in progress, but I wanted to at least post her new abilities. If there is anything you wish for me, please let me know. I want to make sure it's fair and doesn;t break the game.))

Name: Whitegrazer
Allegiance: Maximal
Function: Soldier/Instructor
Alt. Mode: Andalusian Horse (Will not turn Transmetal)
Height:
Quote: "Brute force isn't the only way to defeat your opponents. Using your enemy's aggression against them and taking them down to see their error of their ways, now that is the way of proving yourself. Proving that you don't have to stoop as low as your enemy. Proving that in battle, you can still maintain your peace and focus. Proving to yourself that anger, fear, brutality, cruelty, the basic fundamentals of war themselves aren't the answer, that the only way to fight evil is by showing evil itself, it is wrong."

Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Biography:

Weapons:

Jutte - A dagger-like melee weapon, she only uses against swords or deflecting bullets. Only uses them for defense. Giving to Whitegrazer by the deceased Icebreaker

Cryodriver Ice Shotgun - Another gift from Icebreaker, a weapon that only freezes opponents with a low mist for distractions.

Abilities:

Clairsentience - Whitegrazer has the ability to gain knowledge by feeling or touching. Due to her experiences in the Metal Hunter, Whitegrazer's ability to form bonds has been upgraded to a more broader sense. Though, her bonds towards anyone are still active. By touching an injury, she could see the weapon that hurt it. By touching the bark of a tree or a snap of a twig, she could sense the presence and follow the trail. This ability would help in tracking mission if need be. By touching an individual, she might yet better sense the individual's emotions or desires. By entering a room with a particular event, she could fell the event's echoes, including deaths or intense emotions.

Weaknesses: Clairsentience in the middle of an intense battle could be overstimulating, causing Whitegrazer to lose focus and be distracted. Some emotions from certain individuals can bleed into her, making her echo their own mental state. Also, individuals with a controlled demeanor, like Megatron and Optimus for example, as well as sneaky character slike Umbra or Tarantulas, they could invade her senses, if they wish to.

Electricity - Because of the Vok's transformation of her body, Whitegrazer has gained the ability to produce an electrical current throughout her body without harming her systems. This electrical current is controlled by her and her alone. Manipulated by her own emotions and thoughts. With this ability, she is able to hit a target, either an indivdiual or weapons like missiles and bullets from long to short range with either a voltage that would stun them or could even short them off, depending on long strong of a current she produces.

Weaknesses: Water