Introducing myself

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Introducing myself

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Hello there everyone!

I'm not really new to this RP-ing thing....I used to do it a LOOOOOONG time ago. I was on CA (Cybertronian Alliance) as Cybervenom2002 (or something fairly similar) and I could've sworn I was somewhere else too where I was called Spydergal666 or Spydergal221 or something like that. I really remember being Spydergal somewhere, but I don't know where. Definitely grew out of the Spydergal and Cybervenom phase....now I go by Blackrosefencer (seeing as I'm now an avid fencer aside from a HUGE beast wars fan).

I do alot of fanfic and a lot of original fiction aside from enjoying RP's.

Of course, you all know my brother, Worpex..........

Anyway, see you around!

-Black Rose

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Welcome! Finally got you to join. :mrgreen:
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hello there! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Welcome to Bwint! :D

Who are your favorite characters and episodes, if you don't mind me asking? :D
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Of course, you all know my brother, Worpex..........
We have no need for more of your ilk. Get out!

O.k. Some jokes are a little more dangerous than others.

Really, though, welcome to BWint, Blackrosefencer. I'm going to make myself look even more spastic giving you the standard warning now, but the standard warning must be given.

Standard Warning:

-BWint contains nuts.
-There are flying waffles here, and unless they're thawed (they usually aren't, you see), they hurt to get hit by.
-BWint is inhabited by stealthy, malicious- baleful might, in fact, be a better word- penguins. They throw most of the waffles.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

My favorite character is Blackarachnia. I also like Dinobot.

My favorite episode is Crossing the Rubicon. I like when Blackarachnia says, "Great choice....be a maximal or drool oil for the rest of my life!" But I like a lot of other episodes....except the one where Dinobot dies....he was great!

And I like Waffles. But I do not like penguins.

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh heh.. another CAer eh? *sweat drop*

Welcome then. Um, I guess good news. Your not alone. As evident by my signature image.. my ID on the CA was NightShadow. Venatrix, Nemesis, Optimal Optimus Primal, are also all here. If I remember correctly.. which isn't easy considering the last time I saw the ID Spydergal was back in 2000 or so..you probably interacted more with Nemesis out of any of them.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Don't forget me NaitoKage! Although, considering this is my sister, she would obviously have remembered me from CA. O_o
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, Blackrosefencer! As NK mentioned, I'm also from the CA. Your previous handle there does seem pretty famailiar to me but I'm not sure that we interacted much. Then again, it's been a long time since my days at the CA. :wink: Glad to have you here!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hello, nice to meet you enjoy your stay!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hm.. I don't remember a Worpex at the CA, I'm guessing you guys probably hanged out with one of the other crowds since the last time I saw your sister's name was around the peak of the CA's popularity. So I think you guys were either with Air Command or Neocons.. ? I don't entirely remember..
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

NaitoKage,

My brother used to go by CyberRhino or something like that....again, we grew out of the Cyber-anything phase. lol.

But yeah, definitely was a loooooooooong time ago....what? maybe 8 or 9 years ago! I was still in high school at the time. lol.

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

NaitoKage wrote:Hm.. I don't remember a Worpex at the CA, I'm guessing you guys probably hanged out with one of the other crowds since the last time I saw your sister's name was around the peak of the CA's popularity. So I think you guys were either with Air Command or Neocons.. ? I don't entirely remember..
Nope, it was Beast Wars! I found an archive topic from CA with all of us in it (OOP, NightShadow) and put the link in my introduction topic awhile ago. :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Day Four.. Oh geez. Season 1 of the BW Rp.. with the creatures that prevented us from going out at night on the alien planet.. Ug.. Huh.. You know, oddly I didn't remember that many predacons on that mission.. I remember Stag,Naito, Deep Impact, Phoenix.. Natsume.. forget if Koyuki was in season one or not.. It was mostly secert mission so the characters were mostly all ninjas other then.. Stag,Phoenix, and Deep impact. Wow.. been WAY too long then!
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

haha! I think my character was a Maximal back then. I was experimenting with a different back-story. The idea was that she left the Predacons after Tarantulas and Megatron extracted her spark and then ended up implanting a disease that turned her empty frame human (probably not possible). When Tarantulas wanted to get back at Megatron, he changed Arachnitron back in hopes of turning her against Megatron and then she would help Tarantulas take over the Predacons. But the ally he needed instead turned against HIM and left the Predacons altogether for a better life elsewhere.

The characterization wasn't quite right....Arachnitron is definitely not a Maximal.

I still have the fanfic somewhere though. lol.

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."