Transformers: Dark of the Moon *spoilers*

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Well I did give the movie a second chance and I still regretted it. It really wasn't any better than the first time I watched it. And I still think it's less interesting than the second one if you can believe it. For me, Revenge of the Fallen has the forest battle, Ravage, and Rampage (just a little) that I look forward to. Dark of the Moon has nothing. Besides Sentinel Prime there's no villain presence and that's a shame to me. I also noticed this time around that it looked like Sentinel already had his fire truck transformation when Optimus got him out of The Ark. I'd say that was a mistake by Bay. :|

As for the Transformers movie series, I really enjoyed the first one. I thought it was the best movie of the 2007 summer! I was so ready to like the next two films but was disappointed. The second one was not what the trailers made it look to be. But with the writers strike I could give that part of it a pass. That time. Dark of the Moon should have learned immensely from Revenge of the Fallen but I personally thought it failed at that. Dark of the Moon was basically: there's a situation, Optimus kills everyone, the end. I agree that Optimus seemed less like himself especially in Dark of the Moon. I'm not totally sure though because I'm not a Transformers cartoon fan. Just comparing him to Optimus Primal, he seemed a little too ruthless.

Having said that, I'd like a reboot of sorts. I'd check it out if they did one for sure. But please: more Megatron/Decepticons please. :D Anything Beast Wars would be awesome too!
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)