Avengers (2012)

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Samuel L. Jackson/Nick Fury needs to have a faded shot of him in the background, arms crossed, stern expression on his face. Other than that, looks great.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Based on these pictures, we can see that:

- Helicarrier is confirmed for the Avengers movie.
- Captain America will have a new, updated costume.
- Iron Man is returning to the circular chest plate rather than the triangular one from IM2.
- Black Widow has a new hairstyle.
- No mask for Hawkeye.
- The woman in the S.H.I.E.L.D. poster could be Maria Hill (one of the most annoying Marvel characters to date).
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Can't wait! :D
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

Joss Whedon actually cast Felicia Day to play Hill, the girl who played Penny in Dr. Horrible. I am torn on this. I don't think I can handle a hot Maria Hill. Oo
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Bumping this old thread for great justice. Super Bowl 2012 just gave us something sweet in the form of superheroes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXxb0Yj68Dc

This is the full version, not the one shown on TV.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Tony Stark is... I don't even have a word.

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I 'may' watch this movie after it's been running for a while providing reviews and people who go to see it manage to persuade me it's much better than the low expectations I have for it.. I enjoyed Iron Man, but I never saw Thor, Hulk, and have no idea who those other peculiar characters are. Past experiences have been that when they mash different franchises together like this, the results are usually not something I will enjoy.

I still maintain Alien vs Predator was some of the biggest piece of garbage I ever got dragged to, for example.

So we'll see.. I have my doubts about this movie, but maybe, just maybe, they manage to prove me wrong..
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Technically the Avengers is it's own franchise, though I understand what you mean as there are so many terrible movies. I probably wont go out to see it in the theater either, maybe rent it at some point though out of the cast, the only character who's movies I really liked was Ironman. Thor was terrible, Captain America was okay but I've always hated the comic character, Hulk was a notoriously awful film to the level of American Godzilla.

So I guess the worry is if they'll write it like a decent Avengers comic style to the movie, or a fan#@&% fest which never turns out right. If it becomes like Spider-man three.. I'd probably never rent another Marvel movie again.