"OC Episode #5"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: :lol: Of course, silly me.))
WorpeX wrote:
The Mantis answered quickly, perhaps a bit too quickly. "It can't be! I buil-" He paused, realizing halfway through the sentence that he was about to give himself away. Hopefully none of the maximals would catch on. "I mean, FOUND it!" He said, looking from side to side in an attempt to find a good escape route. This strategy was going downhill very quickly and it would be just a matter of time before the maximal's go berserk and start to attack.

As far as letting the other Maximal into the chamber, Manterror was more than willing to allow her to do so... as long as he hadn't blown his cover already. While she wasn't the Maximal leader, capturing her would bring Optimus to him. If their was one thing that Maximal's loved to do, it was attempt to rescue those whom were doomed! "But of course, feel free to test the chamber first! I assure you that it's not rigged to a trap or anything like that!"
Whitegrazer kept her innocent smile, "I thank you for your generous offer." She turned around, "Tigratron, will you hold Optimus for me?" She gave Optimus to Tigratron, "Thank you." She trusted Tigratron with Optimus and knew he would do everything to make sure Optimus was safe. She prayed that what she was going to do worked. This really hasn't been her day in her ideas working for some reason. Well, the day isn't over yet.

With her hands free, she headed towards the fake CR chamber. She smiled at Manterror and opened the door wide open. With it opened and covering her from the mantis' eyeview, she appeared to had entered the trap...of course, Tigatron and Airazor saw something else.

((OOC: I hope the post is all right. If you guys want me to write what Whitegrazer did, I will. I just wanted it to look suspenseful. 8) Even though, I suck at it horribly and we know she was planning something. :lol: Oh well. ))
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

((Sorry for a delay but I've been fairly busy lately. I'll get this post in real quick.))

Feralnight paused as Rattrap ordered, waiting for Cheetor and Dinobot to pull up more before she started to pull again. Looking down she could see they were finally getting Orcanier up and it was still a strain but at least he would be safe, almost. There was still a chance of Predacons around and it was a worry still as they pulled.

--------------

((Almost forgot Frilla! :P ))

Seeing the others had gone different ways the frilled lizard headed after Whitegrazer, Airazor, and Tigatron but as she was catching up she heard a familiar voice. Manterror was there as well. "Of all Predacons that maniac has to be here." She muttered and moved through the foliage which she was well hidden.

When she saw the others she crouched to watch not wanting to interfere with a possible plan going on. Whitegrazer wouldn't do such a thing without an idea, hopefully anyway.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Rattrap wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa! Pull at the same time, guys!
Naturally, Dinobot thought, that would be the idea...
Rattrap wrote:Feral and Winter, stop pulling. Spots an' Chopper Face, pull up more on yer side,

The two on the other side were making more progress than he and Cheetor? The rodent must have assigned weight awkwardly when he tied the tentacles on...
Rattrap wrote:Geez. Ya know, if ya stop worryin' about me so much, you might actually get somethin' done today, Dinobutt. You don't like how I work, take it up with the monkey. All right, you guys keep pulling up now,
At this point, Dinobot could hardly contain himself. Was his rank truly the excuse he wanted to hide behind?

He managed to keep himself quiet, but he only felt more frustrated by that effort, and suddenly he was pulling with a strength fueled by his anger. If need by, he would hoist Orcariner out of the ground by himself. That would show Rattrap about "actually getting somethin' done."

Cheetor noticed the tentacles he was pulling on had suddenly gone slack and he saw Dinobot moving backwards at an alarming, almost unbelievable rate.

"Hey, wait up!" Cheetor said. He quickly dashed further back and reapplied his strength to pulling Orcariner.

A little while later, Orcariner was actually hovering over the hole, sustained by forces pulling him from four different directions.

"Move north!" Dinobot barked, wanting to finish as quickly as possible. If all four pullers moved together with the Northernmost two pulling the most, they would be able to lay Orcariner on the ground to the side of the hole.

"So... I hate to be the bearer of bummer news," Cheetor mentioned, "but how are we gonna get big O back to base?"

The answer hit Dinobot in a flash, but it was frustrating in and of itself to consider:

They would need the Nomad. It could carry Orcariner back. But if they'd recognized that sooner, then maybe they could've gotten it first and then used its massive Crane to lift Orcariner out of the ground.

Dinobot decided to stay silent for the moment. They could discuss things after they'd put Orcariner down.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"It can't be! I buil-" "I mean, FOUND it!" "But of course, feel free to test the chamber first! I assure you that it's not rigged to a trap or anything like that!"
Tigatron simply gazed at Manterror with a curious expression.
"I thank you for your generous offer." "Tigratron, will you hold Optimus for me?" "Thank you."
Maximizing to his robot mode, the teal and white Maximal nodded at Whitegrazer and carefully took their unconscious leader in to his arms before crouching and gently laying him on his back on the ground. Tigatron couldn't hold him for very long with his damaged leg, but he would not leave Primal's side no matter what, so he kneeled right next to him and continued watching Manterror.

-----

(( OOC: :lol: at Dinobot. Love it! ))
"Hey, wait up!"
"Move north!"
Rattrap squinted an optic up at them above at the hole and saw Orcariner suddenly being pulling up a lot quicker. The Maximal spy smiled at the corner of his mouth and shook his head. As their largest teammate was pulled out, his smile faded and he jogged off down the tunnel a little toward Orcariner's clone. Slowing down to a walk as he approached, Rattrap grew very cautious around it. It was incredibly eerie how these aliens could make exact copies of them. Pushing aside the caution and fear, he grew a little angry as he recalled how much damage these beings were inflicting on his friends every time they paid them a visit. Opening his forearm storage compartments, Rattrap pulled out two demolition charges and positioned them in the appropriate places to blow the clone to smitherines and cave-in that section of the tunnel. After he activated them for a wireless remote detonation, he hurried back to the hole and started climbing out along the same path Wintersong had taken. Pulling himself up to the surface, Rattrap stood back and glanced at the others around Orcariner as he pulled out the remote. "Fire in the hole!" he warned them. Pressing the button, there was an immediate deep, loud rumble that shook the ground. The explosion underneath pushed a plume of smoke, dust and all kinds of debris up through the hole the others had just dragged Orcariner out of.
"Well, that's just prime!"
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feralnight pulled north seeing it was faster then what they had been doing and soon Orcanier was back on the surface again and no sooner did they get him out did Rattrap come out as well, followed by the explosives. Well that was two things accomplished but now how to get Orcanier back to base was going to be another thing, "We'll probably need the Nomad." She voiced aloud and pretty much repeating what Dinobot had been thinking without really thinking twice about it."I could fly to the Axalon real quick and get it, I'd be faster in the sky then any of you on foot save for Cheetor." She offered as she landed, dropping the tenticles.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong sighed in relief once the orca was out, dropping the tenticles she had picked up and flicked her tail as the others were talking, and the Nomad seemed their only option unless they dragged Orcanier all the way to base which they would be exhausted long before then. After a battle, running around the tunnels or on the surface, and pulling their largest teammate out the tigeress doubted they would be able to pull that off. "The problem is for someone being able to know how to pilot the Nomad Feralnight, not everyone has had lessons for it yet, as far as I know." She said.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"We'll probably need the Nomad." "I could fly to the Axalon real quick and get it, I'd be faster in the sky then any of you on foot save for Cheetor."
Putting the remote away, Rattrap strolled over to the others in the middle of their conversation. What were they talking about? As he glanced over Orcariner, he assumed they were trying to figure out how to get the big guy back to base for repairs. That was the problem with these over-sized bots; no one else was big enough to take them back on their own.
"The problem is for someone being able to know how to pilot the Nomad Feralnight, not everyone has had lessons for it yet, as far as I know."
"I'll go with her," Rattrap volunteered. Even though he hated flying, he was small enough in beast mode for Feralnight to carry him without slowing her down, and he had plenty of experience politing the Nomad. Besides, this wasn't about him, this was about helping Orcariner, who had seflessly put himself in harm's way to protect his teammates from the aliens' attacks. Transforming to his rat mode, the rodent walked up to the Fuzor, ready to go. Anything to get him away from old Dinoboob.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

"I thank you for your generous offer. Tigratron, will you hold Optimus for me? Thank you."
The Mantis could barely believe his own eyes when he saw the Maximal step inside the chamber. His plan may work just yet! How foolish these maximal's were without their leader around! haha!

The Mantis quickly made sure the door was closed before grabbing hold of large stick from under the CR Chamber and pulling it out. This particular stick had been used to hold up the floor of the chamber and with it now gone, the floor would collapse under the Maximal's weight and send her down into a pit which Manterror had dug out himself! Luckily, she hadn't been a flier and wouldn't be able to escape. Now all he had to do was take down the cat!

"Fools. MANTERORIZE!" The mantis screamed as his insectoid face rolled down to become part of his chest and two legs appeared from behind him. Now transformed, he looked towards the unfortunate Tigatron - whom had been holding their leader - and charged. He held his rotary blades high as he let them roar into to life. Their sharp talons spun at maximum velocity and inched closer and closer towards their target. This time, he would be victorious! Yesss!

Watching the battle from the sky, Airazor noticed Manterror begin to charge at Tigatron. It was clear that things weren't really going too well down below. Luckily, she didn't think Manterror had noticed her. "Hold on Tigatron, i'm on my way!" She said to herself. "Maximize!" Spinning in the air, she outstretched her armed and began a nose dive towards the ground. As she fell, she opened up her wrist blasters so that when she got into range, she would be able to snipe the Predicon from the sky. Sadly, she wouldn't be able to reach Tigatron to help against the Mantis' first attack. He would have to hold off long enough for her to arrive!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

The Mantis could barely believe his own eyes when he saw the Maximal step inside the chamber. His plan may work just yet! How foolish these maximal's were without their leader around! haha!

The Mantis quickly made sure the door was closed before grabbing hold of large stick from under the CR Chamber and pulling it out. This particular stick had been used to hold up the floor of the chamber and with it now gone, the floor would collapse under the Maximal's weight and send her down into a pit which Manterror had dug out himself! Luckily, she hadn't been a flier and wouldn't be able to escape. Now all he had to do was take down the cat!

"Fools. MANTERORIZE!"
Little did Manterror know that Whitegrazer had slipped to the side quickly, making him think she, foolishly, entered his laid trap. She watched as he transformed and before he tried anything, she came upon on him with a takedown by proceeding to subdue him with swift grab to his nearest arm, pulling it out to get a good elbow to his side and ended with a good flip backwards. Not realizing that she was, unknowningly, sending him down his own pit that was dug to trap her and Optimus.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feralnight nodded and looked towards Rattrap,"What do you know get to be my first ever passenger Rattrap."She said with a smile,"Beast mode." Transforming the fuzor used one of her wings and tossed Rattrap onto her back before pushing off the ground and took flight. This felt fairly weird to carry someone on her back, this being the first time. Luckily though the rat wasn't much of dead weight and she flew quickly as she could have without no one to carry, but her wings were also sore from Snow Trix's attack earlier and she growled abit with a low rumble coming from her chest."Ugh I hate that fox, no wonder most can't be trusted." She muttered flying quickly towards the Axalon.

---------------

Frilla watched her comrades and Manterror, fearing they may not make it out and that something had happened to Whitegrazer. Though it seemed as soon as Manterror went to attack Tigatron Airazor was coming from the sky and Whitegrazer was quick to help which relieved the frilled lizard. The maximals really were an impressive team when it came to protecting their friends, though she didn't see the harm in giving TIgatron an extra hand and she quietly though quickly moved towards him and Optimus. "Maximize!" Her voice came from the underbrush and with a low hiss Frilla leapt from a bush as she transformed and came near the tiger. "Need a hand TIgatron?" She said with a small smile as she took out her Pellet Gun, having it ready just in case.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: :lol: !! Oh how I have missed Manterror and his hilarious silliness and screams. :wink: Go Whitegrazer! And, WorpeX, Tigatron already placed Optimus on the ground, so Stripes is free to move about and defend him. :D ))
"Fools. MANTERORIZE!"
Tigatron, as calm as ever, stood up from his crouch, pulled out his weapon, and stepped over Optimus to place himself as a sheild for their leader who laid peacefully on the ground on his back. He charged his gun as Manterror screamed out and charged. But just as the tall and lean Maximal narrowed one of his bright red optics, taking aim on the Predacon, Whitegrazer suddenly reappeared and made an attempt to trap Manterror in his own plan. Tigatron hesitated to fire since the white mare was so close to him, afraid that he might hit her. But it wasn't a bad decision because he soon realized that Airazor, his angel in the sky, was also dive bombing toward the situation, and fully ready to open fire on him. She likely had better aim than he did.
"Maximize!"
As rare as it was, Tigatron almost jumped out of his stripes at the voice. Where had Frilla come from? Looking down at her, while still maintaining his aim on Manterror with the barrel of his gun, he smiled.
"Need a hand TIgatron?"
"Perhaps not, so long as Manterror realizes that he is greatly outnumbered now," he growled light-heartedly and softly in his voice. "Nevertheless, I certainly welcome your company."

-----

(( OOC: Actually, New Moon, didn't she carry Tigatron before way back in one of the earlier episodes? Or do you mean Rattrap as a voluntary passenger who isn't injured? :lol: ))
"What do you know get to be my first ever passenger Rattrap." "Beast mode."
"Oooo, lucky me," Rattrap said playfully in a sarcastic tone. "That also tells me that if we come under fire, you aren't experienced maneuvering with a passenger. I feel safer already!" the rat joked before he was suddenly flipped up by her wing and landed on her back. He scrambled to grab a hold of her as she suddenly took to the sky, beating her wings heavily. He held on tight with his little pink toes, watching the other Maximals below, including Orcariner, quickly become very, very small beings on the ground. Yeesh. I hate flying!
"Ugh I hate that fox, no wonder most can't be trusted."
As his thin pink ears and skinny whiskers flapped in the wind, he looked at the back of Feralnight's head with his beaty black eyes and asked, "Fox? What fox? Snow Trix? Somethin' wrong?"
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

((You know I think she did and I completely forgot :D but yea I think Rattrap is the first passenger not injuried.))

Feralnight flapped her wings as she shook her head at Rattrap's sarcasm, he found a way to see the negative. Though in a funny way sometimes,"Yup you could say if we were being chased and shot at you might want to hang on tight then." She said with a chuckle though her ear twitched a bit."Yea during the small alliance against Primal's clone she turned against me and shot me in the back. Typical Predacon attack which isn't surprising. Seen it plenty of times with my old gang since they..."Though Feralnight quickly shut up realizing she was rambling and about spilled the beans about her past. "Never mind just seen it happen a lot." She said in a shortened summary.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

The horse had somehow escaped his well thought out trap and attacked him from behind. Helpless, the Mantis was thrown down into the pit which he had dug for the other maximal to have fallen into. Luckily, he sustained no injuries besides a few scratches from the fall. Besides that, he was just a tad bit dirty. The Horses whole plan had done nothing more than make him angry. He was now done yet, no! Their may be two of them now, but he would still win in the end! He had to win!

Quickly getting to his feat, he set his wings into action and flew up out of the hole. "AHHHAHAHA!! THE CLEVER MANTIS RISES AGAIN! PREPARE TO BE DISMEMBERED!" He screamed, only now realizing that Frilla had joined the battle. Shrugging it off, he hoped he had the element of surprise on his side as well as the fact that all the maximal's were clumped up into one location. The Mantis quickly raised both of his claws and began to fire off a volley of razor blades at his targets. First he shot off one, sending it directly towards whitegrazer, then another at Frilla and two more at Tigatron. He then proceeded to go into a second and third volley - refusing to give up until he ran out of ammo completely or got shot from the sky.

Airazor was pleasantly surprised when she saw Whitegrazer take down the Mantis, but not so happy to see him rise again. This time however, it seemed as if the Maximal's had let their guard down to talk to Frilla. If she didn't act quickly, they might be carrying home more than just Optimus!

Now in range, Airazor fired off two shots. The first was meant to deflect one of many shots directed towards Tigatron while the other was intended to knock the mantis off balance, but sadly, she missed that one. Still in a full power dive, the peregrine knew that time of the essence and she needed to stop him before his shots overwhelmed her friends. Thus, she had no time to aim and prepare another shot - instead she went for a little bit more of a drastic action. Bracing herself, Airazor closed her fist tight and headed straight towards Manterror (who was still yelling nonsense).

"YOU CANNOT RESIST LOSING LIMBS MAXIMALS! GIVE IN TO ME -- huh? He spoke his last words before Airazor's shoulder made direct contact with his stomach - knocking him out cold. The two quickly lost altitude together and spiraled downward towards the ground. A loud 'CRASH' echoed throughout the forest as they both slammed into the ground, a cloud of smoke rose up from the impact site.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: :lol: That darn mantis))
Quickly getting to his feat, he set his wings into action and flew up out of the hole. "AHHHAHAHA!! THE CLEVER MANTIS RISES AGAIN! PREPARE TO BE DISMEMBERED!" He screamed, only now realizing that Frilla had joined the battle. Shrugging it off, he hoped he had the element of surprise on his side as well as the fact that all the maximal's were clumped up into one location. The Mantis quickly raised both of his claws and began to fire off a volley of razor blades at his targets. First he shot off one, sending it directly towards whitegrazer, then another at Frilla and two more at Tigatron. He then proceeded to go into a second and third volley - refusing to give up until he ran out of ammo completely or got shot from the sky.
Whitegrazer was really hoping that the pit could have been larger when she stood up to see the mantis climbing out. Was that mantis...She shook her head out of her thoughts of trying to rationalize the mantis' behavior. She couldn't quite get the guy. She actually felt sorry for the Predacon. As she noticed the volley of razor blades coming towards her and her friends, she took out her pistol and shot the one razor blade coming at her, shot the one coming at Frilla, and the remaining one for Tigratron. She held the pistol at Manterror, waiting for anything more he was going to throw at her and her comrades. It was useless for her to attempt to fire at him as her weapon too weak for that. There was the other gun Icebreaker gave her and she wasn't going to touch that. She should have gave it to someone else.

Whitegrazer was going to do something bold but Airazor beat her to it.

"Airazor!"

Despite her disdain with the switch, she changed her gun to the one Icebreaker gave her and ran to the smoke. Aiming it at the smoke, she was waiting for it to clear before doing anything. She hoped Airazor was all right and the one who needed attention was Manterror.

She really prayed she didn't have to shoot but if Manterror...No, Airazor will come up. She was a tough gal just like she was.
Last edited by una on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Cheetor watched on as Feralnight disappeared with Rattrap. He had thought of suggesting himself to run and fetch the Nomad- he would have liked the chance to sprint that far. But when Wintersong pointed out that they would need somebody who could pilot, he kept quiet.

Looking around, he realized the battlefield, which had so much happening on it earlier, was finally quiet. With Orcariner pulled up, nobody was working on anything anymore.

"So..." he spoke aloud to Wintersong and Dinobot... "I guess we just wait here."

Dinobot snorted in response. "Beast mode," he commanded.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]