"OC Episode #5"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"I wish it could be that easy, Optimus. But it isn't, no one knows how control this creature, it's just a savage monster that attacks and brutally kills anything that crosses it path."
Optimus frowned at Saber's statement. Giving up already? She didn't even want to try? "It's not just a savage monster," Primal protested. "It knew enough to protect us when the alien clone attacked Tigatron and me. It doesn't just blindly kill anything in its path." Perhaps an animal inhabitant of this planet, but it hadn't attacked a fellow Maximal unless it was confused or cornered in fear. There was some intelligence in it.
"Thank you, both of you for the offer, but I am a ticking time bomb and a liability. I could lose my temper during a battle and I could easily turn on you, I do not want that to happen again, it would destroy me, I can't take that chance. I really think it's best if I leave, that way none of you has to worry about me losing it, hurting and potentially killing you."
"We can still try, Saber-Fang," the gorilla insisted. "We have enough resources to sedate you in case you lose control." Of course, he couldn't force her to make an arttempt. If she really didn't want to go through it, they would have to let go, but it would bother him greatly to know that she would be wandering around alone for a very long time. And if she ran into trouble, how could they help her in time? He feared of losing her... They already lost Nightmist.
"Don't let that Beast dictate your life, Saber." "Anything can be controlled. If it is set off by anger, we can help you with that. It will be difficult but not impossible."
Listening to Whitegrazer, Optimus nodded, but then his vision suddenly blurred. Blinking and holding his left hand to his forehead for a moment, he fought off the unconsciousness that was creeping up on him again and looked at the former General, waiting to hear her final decision.
"Optimus I found Oranier! Part of the tunnel ceiling collapse but he's in stasis lock!"
Then Wintersong's voice rang through his comm. link. They found him? Thank Primus. Tunnel ceiling collapse? So he was still down there. How were they going to get him out? They probably needed some help. "Dinobot, Rhinox, help them pull Orcariner out of there," he told them.

-----
"Rattrap come on."
"Eh?" Hearing the explosions as well, Rattrap hurried after Feralnight over to Wintersong's position.
"Slag he took a beating."
"Yeah, ta say the least," the brown rat commented as he looked at the poor big guy in stasis lock. What the heck happened to him? Steelclaw? The aliens? Rattrap transformed to his robot mode and grabbed some of the tentacles that were left behind by one of the robotic skulls that they had faced earlier. Tightly tying a couple together, he started wrapping them under Orcariner's arms and around his waist so those above could hoist him up.
"Woah. So... what are we gonna do about this?"
"Good question we'd need some help getting him out. Some strong cables or ropes or vines could be used to tie around him and pull him out. Either way this won't be an easy task."
"Hey, Spots, catch these!" Rattrap called up to Cheetor as he began tossing the other ends of the tentacles up through the hole to him. "We're gonna need more help pulling him up."

"Wintersong, help me get these rocks off of Big O." There were large ones and small ones, debris all over Orcariner from the ceiling that had caved in on him. Rattrap quickly started pushing them off of his heavily damaged body, which would make his body a whole heck of lot lighter when they'd pull him up out of there. "Feralnight, fly up there an' give Cheetor a hand."
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong was relieved to see Rattrap and Feralnight, impeccable timing she thought and moved down to the other side of Orcanier."Hang in there big guy." She muttered pushing aside some rocks and others off the orca."I swear you had good timing Rattrap, but whatever those skull things are they know how to cause some damage." She said glancing at Orcanier's heavily damaged frame and casted a quick glance around the room but thought she noticed something. Focusing her optical sensors she noticed that there was something that nearly looked like Orcanier, a copy cat!

"They were making a copy of him? Primus help us if they try to replace us with doublegangers." She said with a hint of concern in her tone as she moved a few more rocks off the orca. What the heck were these aliens trying to do? And what would they be planning now?
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Feralnight watched for a moment, still shocked that Orcanier had taken so much damage though she glanced at Rattrap."On it." She said and flapped her wings, flying up to where Cheetor was and where the ends of the tentacles had been thrown up."Maximize." Transforming Feralnight took a few ends of the tentacles and began to flap her wings hard to start hauling the orca up, though hopefully help was on the way.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Don't let that Beast dictate your life, Saber."
Saber lowered her gaze again, it was already to late. The creature had already ruined her career and pretty much destroyed her friendship with the Maximals, because of it.
"Anything can be controlled. If it is set off by anger, we can help you with that. It will be difficult but not impossible."
It will be difficult, yes. But dangerous as well... for every one in the Axalon. She thought sadly.
"It's not just a savage monster," "It knew enough to protect us when the alien clone attacked Tigatron and me. It doesn't just blindly kill anything in its path."
Saber looked up to meet Primals gaze. "Yes, but it fought for control every step of the way. And I obviously lost control, seeing how my side hurts and I have, what feels like a hang over."
"We can still try, Saber-Fang," "We have enough resources to sedate you in case you lose control."
There is not enough sedatives on this planet to keep me from turning. She thought with an inward sigh.

"I would love to give this try, Optimus. But I can't risk it, I killed my own troop because of this thing and it will forever torment me. I can not allow history to repeat itself, I don't know if I would be able to carry that burden knowing it was I who delivered that killing blow. I truly think it's best if I leave, that way no Maximal is killed by my hand."
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Dinobot gave a simple nod in reply to Optimus' command and then immediately turend and ran to the site of the cave in.

Cheetor caught one of the tentacles, but missed another one awkwardly. He quickly reach down and grabbed it before it could slide back into the hole below.

"You think we've actually got enough power between all of us to lift him up?" Cheetor asked Rattrap.

"We should," Dinobot's voice suddenly cut in from close by. Cheetor turned and saw him transforming and then walking closer. "Optimus once single-handedly stopped the Axalon from crashing down to Earth, if you will recall."

"Yeah," Cheetor answered. "I was kinda... y'know, there. But that was like a once-in-a-life-time-how-did-he-do-that sorta thing."

Dinobot picked up a tentacle as he replied. "Perhaps. But there are five of us here, and soon we shall have six. And we are not lifting something nearly as massive as our own ship. At any rate, if we cannot manage this before Rhinox arrives, he will know best how to handle the situation."

"I guess," Cheetor replied.

Dinobot peered down into the hole which use to be a cavern. "What is taking you so long, rodent? I would have thought you were experienced with such conditions."
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I lost my post a couple times before posting this. It's not as good as what I orginally wrote. This sucks. Stupid login kept logging me out for no good reason. :x ))

Whitegrazer really didn't want to see Saber-Fang go nor did Optimus, who she glanced towards to see him still fighting the unconsciousness that tried to consume him. He really needed to get back to base for some rest and repairs. She could see that the death of Nightmist still hurt him. He didn't want to lose another crewmember. She turned to the tormented general. Saber was still wanting to leave, thinking it was the best possible solution and no matter how much Optimus and her reassured the general that they will do whatever it takes to keep everyone and her safe, the general still wanted to go.

"I understand, Saber-Fang. You don't want the same thing to happen again but you don't need to isolate yourself from us. We are comrades and family to the end and you are stuck with us whether you like it or not, "she smiled warmly and crossed her arms, "All I ask is that you come back to the base with us. Really, really think about this."

Hopefully, the general wouldn't try to leave now. Whitegrazer hoped that she will give everyone a chance to see her and if she still wanted to leave, maybe they could get things together to keep track of her so she wouldn't be totally gone.
Last edited by una on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I hate it when that happens, una! :x So sorry to hear that. Try to remember to keep an extra window open, or Word, so you can copy and paste your post somewhere else in case you get logged off when you go to submit your original post. ))

Watching Dinobot hurry off, the gorilla slowly turned his brown eyes back to Saber-Fang and Whitegrazer, hearing their voices.
"Yes, but it fought for control every step of the way. And I obviously lost control, seeing how my side hurts and I have, what feels like a hang over." "I would love to give this try, Optimus. But I can't risk it, I killed my own troop because of this thing and it will forever torment me. I can not allow history to repeat itself, I don't know if I would be able to carry that burden knowing it was I who delivered that killing blow. I truly think it's best if I leave, that way no Maximal is killed by my hand."
"I understand, Saber-Fang. You don't want the same thing to happen again but you don't need to isolate yourself from us. We are comrades and family to the end and you are stick with us whether you like it or not, " "All I ask is that you come back to the base with us. Really, really think about this."
The females' voices came in and out with Primal's hearing and slowly faded away while he could no longer pay attention. Fluids staining from underneath the bandages on both his back and his front from the hole in his shoulder showed that it was still leaking. It wasn't nearly as significant as it was earlier, but then he had already lost so much.

"Warning: Considerable amount of fluids lost. Unable to continue repairs in beast mode. Seek external repair equipment immediately or stasis lock will commence," Optimus' internal computer informed him. As much as he wanted to ignore it, he couldn't, not if he wanted to cause further damage to himself. He knew his Maximals would be all right now without him.

"Get Orcariner back to... back to base," Primal muttered, seemingly incoherently, completely off topic from his discussion with Saber and Whitegrazer, closing his eyes. The leader fell on his side and rolled on to his back, unconscious.

-----

(( OOC: :lol: at Dinobot. How I missed him. Nice, Blazemane. ))
"You think we've actually got enough power between all of us to lift him up?"
Honestly? No. They needed more help. Where the heck were the others? But before he could give Cheetor a wise remark, Rattrap suddenly heard Chopper Face.
"We should," "Optimus once single-handedly stopped the Axalon from crashing down to Earth, if you will recall."
"Yeah," "I was kinda... y'know, there. But that was like a once-in-a-life-time-how-did-he-do-that sorta thing."
"Perhaps. But there are five of us here, and soon we shall have six. And we are not lifting something nearly as massive as our own ship. At any rate, if we cannot manage this before Rhinox arrives, he will know best how to handle the situation."
"I guess,"
"What is taking you so long, rodent? I would have thought you were experienced with such conditions."
"Oh, ha ha ha!" Rattrap very sarcastically laughed at Dinobot without looking up at him and Cheetor. "Sorry I ain't Superman like Optimus." Grabbing a small rock, he tossed it up at the raptor, intending to him on the nose with it showing his accuracy and skill from his "experience with such conditions." "How's that for pushin' rocks around, Lizard Lips?"
"Hang in there big guy." "I swear you had good timing Rattrap, but whatever those skull things are they know how to cause some damage."
"Yeah, well, I gotta sixth sense for these things," Rattrap grinned at Wintersong when she took his attention off of Dinobot.
"They were making a copy of him? Primus help us if they try to replace us with doublegangers."
"Huh?" Rattrap rubbed his hands together to wipe off the dust from the rocks he was done pushing off of the orca and looked over, spotting the other Orcariner that the white tigress was talking about. "Whoa. Maybe I oughtta blow it up before we leave?" he suggested. "Okay, Winter, dat's good," he told her, hopping off of Orcariner's body. What the slag happened down here? And where was Steelclaw?

"You guys ready up there?" he called up to Feralnight, Cheetor and Dinobot. "Start hoisting 'im up. Slowly!"
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong glanced at Rattrap when he spoke, shaking her head as he threw a rock at rattrap. "Come on you two worry about this at base." She said though raised an optic ridge,"A sixth sense could be as descriptive as you can get for that, hopefully it will stick around. Impeccable timing seems to be what we need these days." She sighed before looking at the others then glanced back at the second Orcanier, still a bit up nerved at seeing these aliens were capable of making more of them. "Yea it's best to blow it into oblivion, I'll head up and help the others since they will need it." She said before Wintersong jumped to some pile of debris and climbed her way back up back onto the ground near the others. Grabbing a few tentacles, as strange as it looked in her opinion she was ready to pull the orca out and just hoped the damage wasn't life threatening.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Just giving you guys a heads up here for future planning. Optimus Primal was digitized and analyzed in Chain of Command. That led to the creation of his clone. Orcariner was scanned by the first Vok Skull encountered, and that led to the creation of his own clone. Now, in Other Voices, Part 1, Airazor will be scanned by the Vok infrastructure and Optimus gets scanned one more time. This gives us the possibility of adding two new clones for Season 2.))
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"I understand, Saber-Fang. You don't want the same thing to happen again but you don't need to isolate yourself from us. We are comrades and family to the end and you are stuck with us whether you like it or not,"
Saber couldn't help but chuckle at that, it was true they were stuck with each other, but she knew that she couldn't be apart of this family so long as the beast was around and unable to be controlled.
"All I ask is that you come back to the base with us. Really, really think about this."
"I have thought about this, Whitegrazer. I've thought about this long and hard. I wish you all the greatest of luck. Beast Mode."

She transformed into her beast mode and headed into the underbrush, unaware that Optimus had lost consciousness, going at a quick pass she was soon deeper into the forest and once the smell of blood faded several minutes later, she looked over her shoulder to look behind her. The Maximals green eyes were filled with sorrow, but she knew they'd be better off without her constantly indangering thier lives.

This is for thier own protection, I can't run the risk of hurting and killing them because of this... thing. This is what is best for all of us. SHe told herself before turning away, never looking back again.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: That's what I usually do but I forgot to do it that time. Yesterday was a bad day for me. :lol: ))
"Get Orcariner back to... back to base," Primal muttered, seemingly incoherently, completely off topic from his discussion with Saber and Whitegrazer, closing his eyes. The leader fell on his side and rolled on to his back, unconscious.
Whitegrazer widened her optics and by reflex, she grabbed him before he fell hard on the ground.
"I have thought about this, Whitegrazer. I've thought about this long and hard. I wish you all the greatest of luck. Beast Mode."
"Wait, Saber!" She still held on to Optimus with her other hand reaching out towards Saber who went into Beast mode and fleeing.

She gave out a long sigh before saying softly, "Stay safe, Saber." She watched as Saber disappeared from her view before she tended to Optimus. His bandages were drain so much fluid. She rolled him so fresh ones and doubled it up, quickly replacing the old ones.

Carefully, she picked Optimus up and looked at him, "Don't worry, I got you." She turned her commlink on, "Dinobot, Optimus is unconscious. I'm going to take him back to base for repairs." She hoped they would be okay without her. Too bad, she wasn't a flyer. It would have been a much faster travel but she was a horse, not a pegauas.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Rattrap's rock hit Dinobot square on the snout, and he flinched suddenly. He let out a very quick growl as he fixed his stare on the impudent vermin.
Rattrap wrote:How's that for pushin' rocks around, Lizard Lips?

"Give me a moment, and I promise you-"
Wintersong wrote:Come on you two worry about this at base.
Dinobot stopped his sentence short. He would have his vengeance on Rattrap, but unfortunately, Wintersong had a point.
Rattrap wrote:You guys ready up there? Start hoisting 'im up. Slowly!
"I trust you will join us soon?" Dinobot said. The next moment he began pulling on two tentacles, and he just began to feel Orcariner's immense frame shift below. It would take considerable effort, however, to actually get him off the ground and then out of the hole. Cheetor also joined in the effort.
Whitegrazer wrote:Dinobot, Optimus is unconscious. I'm going to take him back to base for repairs.
"Big 'Bot's out?" Cheetor asked in surprise as he overheard Whitegrazer. "What happened up here?" he asked. He had only gotten part of the story when he'd met Feralnight before heading back down the tunnels earlier that day.

Dinobot was too preoccupied to answer Cheetor. He was surprised Whitegrazer had chosen to inform him of Optimus' condition, but he supposed that so long as everyone in the group by Orcariner was notified of the situation, then what was the difference between him and someone else being told after all?

"I read you," he replied, his voice strained from the exertion of pulling Orcariner. "Be wary of potential hostiles. Our battles are never truly over with the Predacons around."

"That's comforting," Cheetor said. "We're sitting ducks out here."

"Indeed we are," Dinobot replied with some apparent sense of enjoyment. He didn't actually like the idea anymore than Cheetor, but it was fun to respond with the opposite of what the young soldier would want to hear.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Feralnight listened to the others shaking her head as Dinobot and Rattrpa once more began one of their normal arguments but Wintersong was right. This wasn't the time or place to be doing this and unfortunately the Predacons still were a threat if they had remained. Flapping her wings the fuzor pulled upwards to start hoisting the orca out but she was surprise by how heavy he was and felt some strain, this really was going to be a daunting task to get the orca our then there was the fact of getting Orcanier back to base for imemdiate repairs.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"I read you," he replied, his voice strained from the exertion of pulling Orcariner. "Be wary of potential hostiles. Our battles are never truly over with the Predacons around."
"Understood. I will be watching my back. You guys too."

Whitegrazer walked through the vegation, keeping her eyes out for anything unusual as she carried Optimus. The trek was going to be long but she can handle it. Wasn't the first time she carried a comrade back to friendly terroritory. Also, walking was good despite her damaged state. Her damage wasn't as severe as Optimus' though. He was being tough until he went unconscious and he wasn't going to like how Saber just ran off. She didn't either. The former general thought she was too dangerous to be around the Maximals. She just hoped that Saber kept safe and away from Predacons especially that bat, Sonar.

"This is going to be a nice walk, isn't it?" She asked the unconscious Optimus, "My dampeners will hold. They better." She chuckled, "This reminds me of a time when my squad and I will ambush and stuck behind enemy lines. Well, I know this technically isn't enemy lines but hopefully, you know what I mean. I had to carry my wounded comrades out of Predacon grounds. Our commander, who by the way wasn't as compassionate and tolerant as you," Whitegrazer winked at Optimus," gave us orders to bomb a Predacon outpost. I wanted to be more stealthy and cause an evaluation to minimize casualities. I hate killing which ticked off many Maximals. Heh, they didn't like me anyways. Our commander knew what I was going to do and override my orders to the rookies. Almost blew me up with the Predacons. My fault, actually. I decided to warn the Predacons so they could escape. Oh boy, you should have seen the comman...wait a minute...I'm confusing stories." She tried to remember, "Oh no, this is the same because the explosion caused reinforcements to arrive. So many of them. The Predacon outpost was really a trap. They knew we were going to hit it and they captured us. You weren't believe how many times I have been in chains. I think the total is six, not counting that rendevous I had with that Tripredicus Agent, who tried to reprogram me. That was my fault too. I was using him to escape, knowing he was going to betray me. I sensed it. I was right too. Oh, I rambled. Back to the prison camp, I had to do whatever it took to keep those rookies safe. Predacons don't like smart mouths. Well, those we encountered didn't. We got out with me carrying all three of them. The commander was happy to see them alive. I didn't get a happy glance though. Well, I got chewed out. I took it though. At least , the rookies liked me."

Optimus probably didn't hear her but that's okay. Talking pass the time even if the other person wasn't all there. She had to laugh and kept talking a soft tone, keeping her level low.

((OOC: Whitegrazer's so talkative. XD))
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Alak wrote:((OOC: Just giving you guys a heads up here for future planning. Optimus Primal was digitized and analyzed in Chain of Command. That led to the creation of his clone. Orcariner was scanned by the first Vok Skull encountered, and that led to the creation of his own clone. Now, in Other Voices, Part 1, Airazor will be scanned by the Vok infrastructure and Optimus gets scanned one more time. This gives us the possibility of adding two new clones for Season 2.))

((ooohh! An Airazor Clone! Nice. :D

On that note, I have no clue what's going on in this thread anymore and don't really have the time to read 20 pages to figure it out. T_T Sorry for not posting.))