I'M BACK!!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ChrissMassEuss

I'M BACK!!

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

I wouldn't be surprised if most of you don't remember me, but I joined about a year ago (as of the 6th) I tried out for Inferno, pretty sure I got the part, but the catch was I had to wait until you guys got to the episode he joined in (I'm in the process of reading posts trying to catch up the best I can, so I can better re-assimilate myself onto the forum). I got caught up with work and this huge project (for a lot of money btw so wasn't going to pass that up :wink: ) Now I apologize for my super long absence, and the only thing I can do is hope you guys accept me back. I would love to rp with you guys. Also reading can only do so much to catch up, so any help catching me up would be awesome. Again sorry for the absence, and I look forward to my future with this site.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Glad your back, but sadly I'm playing Inferno as well as Waspinator. Sorry, dude.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Well, you're juggling 4 characters (Inferno, Saber, Sonar, Waspinator). If he really wants the part and the moderators allow it, I think we should at least consider giving him a role in the game.

ChrissMassEuss, if you aren't able to get Inferno, feel free to make an original character. We always welcome those :)